It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive European Pyramids Discovered

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvillerBob

You definitely don't know anything the world that surrounds you, but I'm here to help you. The TPTB is intending to eliminate my nation even out from the history books and trying to tell you what you told in your long quote. Why? Because my nation is one of the very few which has a clue and knows what happened in the past. Actually we do know what the true history is and it's far away from the history what you know. It's not your fault. It's the fault of your brainwashing education system. In our education system we're learning about our long proud history, our past.

No, we're not originating from the Finnish people as the TPTB is telling to you, the Nordic runes are originating from Hungary, plus the Nordic runes what you said is actually Hungarian runes, found on Nordic territory (There are few others in Canada, the U.S. and others. All of them are written on ancient Hungarian.). If you compare the Hungarian runes and the Nordic runes, they're not the same. That stone is written with Hungarian runes and not Nordic. How do I know this? Because I still recognize the letters of my language, which is unique on the planet. It's like when you show Cyrill letters to a Russian.

You don't have to be an academic to recognize your own language. If you need that... well, that's not my problem. Also in the Eastern Cultures, even in Iran everyone knows who the Hungarians are (Iran also has the very same symbol what we have.). In the Western cultures, they're intending to vanish us from your knowledge. The eastern cultures, including the Dalai Lama recognizing the meaning of our country, while the western countries are trying to eliminate us because of the knowledge what we know.

If you ask someone from the eastern cultures or even a buddhist or the Dalai Lama, where the sacred land, the heart of the planet is... that one will say, Dobogókő (Beating Heart), Hungary. If you ask a westerner where the heart of the planet is, where the sacred land is... that one will say, Israel. I believe you can see the difference. The knowledge of east and west is completely different. And the best is, we're right between the east and the west, so we usually know both.

As for the Pyramid, we still capable to recognize the letters and the language what we're using day by day. We don't need an academic to enlighten us.
edit on 21-11-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Pyramids are composed of triangles, which is proven to be the strongest geometric shape. It does not surprise me if they did in fact survive an ice age with glaciers on top of them. It surely can support the weight, being of immense magnitude and sheer size. How many more of these can be hidden under our very noses?

link   
Pyramids are composed of triangles, which is proven to be the strongest geometric shape. It does not surprise me if they did in fact survive an ice age with glaciers on top of them. It surely can support the weight, being of immense magnitude and sheer size. How many more of these can be hidden under our very noses?

link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

Thanks for your posts. It is refreshing to hear from a person who is directly involved with this topic. You are correct, that many of the critics have never taken their heads out of the Ostrich position, or have a finance related agenda for secrecy.

They have kicked sand in my face for several years now, because I don't believe the History that TPTB teach. This will all become apparent to everyone, soon.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Thanks for all the links and info on this, very interesting indeed.
Wish I understood Hungarian.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Thanks for all the links and info on this, very interesting indeed.
Wish I understood Hungarian.

For the sites, try google translate. It's usually capable to translate our language with 50-75% accuracy. And I'm glad you find it interesting.
edit on 21-11-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I saw a pyramid looking hill while on a train from London to north wales. I wonder if it was really a pyramid under all the greenery.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
So this is where the Bosnian ancestors hid when the previous armageddon happened. I have been keeping track of these old underground areas as I think we need to understand this part of history as there is little written or drawn evidence for the time, just structures and some tools, maybe showing a time of great stress.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

You said that there is close to nothing known about human history before 3113 BC...Where do you get this number from? Is that when the old Bible starts?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I saw a pyramid looking hill while on a train from London to north wales. I wonder if it was really a pyramid under all the greenery.

Very likely

In fact, it might well have been the Malverns - a range of pyramids built by the British millions of years ago

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec613af91077.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I jumped some of the personal debates through the pages but read most of the rest.
I need someone to answer this for me as i didnt see it in any post or link :
Is there any hill on earth that has 90degree angle without it being manmade ? Because honestly i m not an expert but just look at the aerial view. Its like your debating about whether its a pig or not with a picture of a horse in front of you.
Maybe its not 90degree but the edges are sharp, nevertheless.
And about the beach stuff debunking i still dont understand how beach stuff can be shaped as a pyramidish thing.

As i do believe there is hidden thruth kept from us by TPTB, theses pyramids fits well in the "dont tell them" stuff.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412
As there are videos about the interior structure it can't be a natural phenomenon as he claims (Page 4 videos).
Interior structure? Are you talking about tunnels?

Are you saying people can't dig tunnels through a naturally occurring hillside?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You definitely don't know anything the world that surrounds you, but I'm here to help you. The TPTB is intending to eliminate my nation even out from the history books and trying to tell you what you told in your long quote.

Never said a word about that chap. Read it again. I don't know the history, but I know this is the first time I've ever heard that suggestion.

No, we're not originating from the Finnish people as the TPTB is telling to you, the Nordic runes are originating from Hungary, plus the Nordic runes what you said is actually Hungarian runes, found on Nordic territory (There are few others in Canada, the U.S. and others. All of them are written on ancient Hungarian.). If you compare the Hungarian runes and the Nordic runes, they're not the same. Which is my point exactly! EvillerBob.

That stone is written with Hungarian runes and not Nordic. How do I know this? Because I still recognize the letters of my language, which is unique on the planet. It's like when you show Cyrill letters to a Russian.

Again, never thought the Finnish came into it. The Hungarian script, as far as I could establish with a little digging, comes from the other direction. Some even suggest Sumerian but I think that's just based on the assumption they all look slightly stick-like.

The issue I have with the image you posted is not that it may or may not be using a script that is derived from Hungarian runes. The issue is that you have said it is a picture of runes found in a pyramid in Hungary, written in Hungarian runes that are still readable by Hungarians today. Unless you have posted the wrong picture, that does not seem to match what can be determined by basic factual observation.

I've done a quick 'n' dirty comparison between the Hungarian set you posted, the Eldar Futhark, and the Larsson Rune set that might be less familiar to general observers but have been instrumental in some recent rune translations.

Out of the first 13 characters, the succesful matching of characters on the inscription to that in the posted rune sets works out as:

Hungarian Set: 6/13
Eldar Futhark: 9/13
Larsson Runes: 11/13

That fairly quick stab at an emperical analysis would suggest that if you recognise the language as clearly your own, you are clearly norse

You don't have to be an academic to recognize your own language. If you need that... well, that's not my problem.

Good for you. What does that runestone say then?

As for the Pyramid, we still capable to recognize the letters and the language what we're using day by day. We don't need an academic to enlighten us.

But that's the problem. You are using it every day. There's nothing to suggest those inscriptions haven't been made in the last 20 years, 10 years, 5 years or 5 weeks.
edit on 21-11-2010 by EvillerBob because: Closing some tags, etc

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This is all part of the deception that we are plagued by daily. If you look at all the countries that have modernised and are highly populated and prospering (or were) you will find that they do not have a lot to offer archaeologically. However if you look at the countries that have been suppressed to ensure that they are not explored or highly developed which would mean moving earth around for building, you find that someone is deliberately ensuring certain countries remain either poor or off limits.

Cuba - submerged cities
Columbia - Gold artefacts of flying objects
Iraq & Iran - Obvious ancient cities with many hidden treasures (knowledge)
Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador - Obvious ancient cities with many hidden treasures (knowledge)

The list is huge and the information when it comes out will blow away our known history which is BOGUS. I always had a problem with history in school as I would always question the sources. The teachers reply was, This is the truth, it happened and you will learn it or fail. I learned it and new it was false. slowly the rest of the world seems to be learning a truth long known by many. We have been force fed a lie and have lived it for the benefit of the Elite!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The guy appears to be a dreamer / not quite sane.

Well, kick the ground, do you get huge man made stones? If not - hoax.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Here I found an interesting Thread about The Visoko Pyramids.
The Ancients Pyramids of the Visoko Valley and the new underground Labirinth.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I posted a couple of vids on this and I have never seen Stone look the way they do. How often do things get looked over till other evidence is found. But hey if you want to go against what you see fine spose all will eat their words if manages to clear more of it. Also there is like 3 plus pyramid looking Hills something is there alot of people don't want to learn that something they may have studied all their lives maybe wrong.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonas86

What exactly are you contributing to the discussion? Its a shame how many personal attacks there are in this thread. Attack the idea and not the poster.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
How do we know what burial mounds are? en.wikipedia.org... They look like hills. Someone had reason to believe otherwise and there was excavation. Do you think we just dug 2 inches into the earth and gave up when we just found more dirt? No sir, we continued. This man leading the dig is putting forth a lot of effort into a "hoax". Its very insulting for anyone to make such a claim. Let him continue, and if nothing comes of it, then his disappointment will be insult enough. Will any of you offer him a written apology if it is finally proven it is a pyramid? I highly doubt it. Even if it turns out to be a natural phenomenon, what we learn from it about tectonics will still be valuable to mankind. His work is not fruitless either way.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
double post
edit on 21-11-2010 by OptimistPrime because: double post

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join