It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T.S.A. : Birth of A Monster, Coup Against American Rights, F.E.M.A. Started and D.A.R.P.A. Finished

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

...Nightmares or not it's all worth knowing.

Yes, but I will read it during the DAY and save the fun novels for bedtime.

A steady diet of all the maneuvering by the elite gets very depressing.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet

...Nightmares or not it's all worth knowing.

Yes, but I will read it during the DAY and save the fun novels for bedtime.

A steady diet of all the maneuvering by the elite gets very depressing.

To each their own.

As for me and my house, it will be watching every intiricate step, no matter what.

Raised by a Marine stepfather he taught me to know what my Government does in my name.

At all times, both foreign and domestic, shown, seen, hidden, and lied about it needs to be known.

The difference is however I will not break the law to do just that I will use my brain.

I am speaking in reference to Julian Assange and getting someone to violate their security clearance.

I have much more fun untangling, deciphering, hunting down details, and generally pissing them off.

Legally.

You cannot stop a citizen from knowing what his Government is doing when they do it legally.

Through intelligent means.

And without breaking the laws.

Research, cross-reference, and dig down deep, read, read, read, never crossing that certain line.

Going To Your Public Library, Gathering Open Source Intelligence, and Surviving

And above all, honor, no matter the cost, because certain costs are just too much.
edit on 12/8/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

You cannot stop a citizen from knowing what his Government is doing when they do it legally.

Through intelligent means.

And without breaking the laws.

Research, cross-reference, and dig down deep, read, read, read, never crossing that certain line.

Going To Your Public Library, Gathering Open Source Intelligence, and Surviving

And above all, honor, no matter the cost, because certain costs are just too much.

Thanks for the link. Way back at the start of my career as a chemist, I used to do research in the University library, in English, German and French, for my employer. This is BEFORE copy machines so everything had to be hand copied!

It is very sad that basic research is no longer taught. Every one just uses a search engine and regurgitates what they read (if they even bother to read it) instead of actually thinking about it and comparing different sources.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well I am trying to find some information...

Apparently the US military has already experimented with using RDIF tags in the place of dog tags....

My source is reliable so I am trying to see if I can find any site that have this information so I can post it.....

edit...

found some I am looking for more....

verimed

VeriMed, a human-implantable VeriChip RFID chip about the size of a rice grain, is being studied by U.S. Navy and Air Force generals. The VeriMed chip will have an encrypted 16-digit identification number.

What was describes was much more in detail ....

edit on 11-12-2010 by ripcontrol because: still looking

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

OK what exactly do you like to know. I can research it and present it later to you and the others of course

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Apparently the US military has already experimented with using RDIF tags in the place of dog tags....

The US government often uses the military as guinea pigs.

IBM's Patent Application, "Identification and tracking of persons using RFID-tagged items" www.spychips.com...

2006-07-19
Hackensack University Medical Center and Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey are recruiting volunteers to have an RFID device implanted under the skin.

The chips, made by VeriChip Corporation, will contain a 16-digit identifying number that can be used to bring up medical and family contact information stored electronically in a database.

The chips will be tested in patients with chronic conditions who are more likely to need care in hospital emergency rooms.

In the two-year trial, the insurance company will pay about $200 for the chips to be implanted, plus $80 a month for a subscription fee, according to reports in the RFID Journal.

Horizon will then assess whether the devices lower health care costs by reducing duplicate lab tests, drug interactions or misdiagnoses..... www.eweek.com...

That "2 year trial" is long since finished. I expect Obamacare to be the first vehicle for coercing people into using implanted RFID chips. NO CHIP NO MEDICINE. Just like if you want a job you must piss in a bottle. No wonder there was such a hard push to get that bill passed into law!

The new Food Safety law just passed opens the door to Codex Alimentarius.

The Codex Alimentarius Commission (CAC) will be meeting here in Rome for a week-long conclave from 4 to 9 July, and one of the agenda points is the final approval of new world-wide vitamin guidelines that are expected to restrict availability of nutrient-containing supplements to consumers the world over....

Should the Codex Commission approve the Draft Guidelines for Vitamin and Mineral Supplements on its agenda, 300 of the 420 basic vitamin and mineral products commonly used by European consumers will be banned from manufacture and trade inside the European Community.
www.thenhf.com...

This means you will need to see a doctor to have access to the vitamins and minerals you need to stay healthy. The GMO food certainly will not provide it and manufacturers will be banned from adding things like vitamin C to drinks.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet

Thanks for the link. Way back at the start of my career as a chemist, I used to do research in the University library, in English, German and French, for my employer. This is BEFORE copy machines so everything had to be hand copied!

It is very sad that basic research is no longer taught. Every one just uses a search engine and regurgitates what they read (if they even bother to read it) instead of actually thinking about it and comparing different sources.

Basic research skills are not taught anymore.

I remember the librarian's not wanting people to copy books due to preconceived notions.

Researching, cross-referencing, and comparing it a lost art.

Too few people do it now with any semblence.

If people did it our Constitutional Rights would not be trampled.

Nor would they allow corporations to do it when fused with Government agendas.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

The military is always a test platform for many things like this technology.

The same can be said for pharmaceuticals.

This is because they know few military people know their rights.

Plus they are just a piece of property to Uncle Sam.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Just seems so appropriate Spart!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

As sad it as it is it is appropriate considering this was all launched by the Nazi's during WWII.

I am of course speaking about the birth of the information databases through Hitler.

And also I am referencing I.B.M. having their hands in the inception of the monster databases.

As well as them continuining on with our Government's silent yet funded approval.

Eventually, the metal detectors will have the same process as reading the R.F.I.D. chip, like electronic badges.

An example of this is the H.I.D., or Human Interface Device, which is currently used.

It is generally and more commonly known as a Proximity card.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Proximity Card

Proximity card (or prox card)is a generic name for contactless integrated circuit devices used for security access or payment systems.

It can refer to the older 125 kHz devices or the newer 13.56 MHz contactless RFID cards, most commonly known as contactless smartcards.

Modern proximity cards are covered by the ISO/IEC 14443 (proximity card) standard.

There is also a related ISO/IEC 15693 (vicinity card) standard. Proximity cards are powered by resonant energy transfer and have a range of 0-3 inches in most instances.

The user will usually be able to leave the card inside a wallet or purse.

The price of the cards is also low, usually US$2–$5, allowing them to be used in applications such as identification cards, keycards, payment cards and public transit fare cards.

Proximity cards use resonant energy transfer via an LC circuit.

An IC, capacitor, and coil are connected in parallel.

The card reader presents a field that excites the coil and charges the capacitor, which in turn energizes and powers the IC.

The IC then transmits the card number via the coil to the card reader.

The card readers communicate in Wiegand protocol that consists of a data 0 and a data 1 circuit (or binary or simple on/off (digital) type circuit).

The earliest cards were 26 bit.

As demand has increased bit size has increased to continue to provide unique numbers.

Often, the first several bits can be made identical; these are called facility or site code.

The idea is that company Alice has a facility code of xn and a card set of 0001 through 1000 and company Bob has a facility code of yn and a card set also of 0001 through 1000.

One of my former employers utilized this technology as it was in our employee badges.

She seemed surprised I knew this device inside and out when she asked me to track information.

I had asked for access to this database to see a pattern of traffic and I believe I knew more than her.

Considering she was a Manager and I was a lowly Security Officer she was probably intimidated.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
First off SKL,

Thanks once again for this information. The U2U was a welcome reminder to revisit this material and the mountainous additions since my last. This thread is overflowing with much of what is necessary for understanding and survival now and into the near future. You have provided a substantial base and others have fervently added to the mix without much damage to the flow. That's kind of rare on ATS, I think you mentioned that at one point and I agree.

I will return to this thread once again as there is much to be contemplated and absorbed. Thanks again to you and all the posters to this thread. Informative posts, points, counterpoints, what more could one ask for? This should be on the recommended reading list for ATS visitors and members.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all!

Hemi

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Thank you.

I do see this thread as a rarety on ATS anymore.

And I am not referring to the content, any other members, or myself here.

I am of course referring to the lack of back-biting, partisan rhetoric, or "Official Story verses Truther" nonsense.

The behavior of all members upon this thread is to be commended.

Even disagreeing with people here has not been a bad experience.

I usually hear or see people bickering like school children throughout threads.

While I certainly understand the 9/11 Forum area is monitored more so I think this is good.

Our behaviors are what shapes ATS and the outcome of how threads are perceived.

Especially by others and as well new members.

Congratulations to all participants and thanks for helping rock out 2010.

Let us hope we can continue this into 2011 and beyond.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is a selfish thread bump.

I am not dead, I've never left, only gone to ground.

This site is too much for work for zero benefit.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join