It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T.S.A. : Birth of A Monster, Coup Against American Rights, F.E.M.A. Started and D.A.R.P.A. Finished

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Brilliant thread! The most compelling thing for me was how the scanners and body searches from TSA are to mind screw people into accepting the Vchip....genius.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Well, thanks to the OP for an excellent thread......I wish the message could some how be blasted to the nation at once. As I type I am already getting too emotional to remain coherent, I just can't even express how all of this just angers me to the core. I would like to say that I was reading this deep thread fairly easily until someone hadddd to go the route of Bush/Obama....as soon as I read it my stomach felt a knot in it and poof! - thread slightly derailed. ....I know it is really difficult to discuss these issues without bringing your politics in this but can't we all try to see the point that was made on page one that the whole left/right thing is something used against us right now? There are times when that debate is useful but not now. Please, there was good information coming through here and I for one would like to keep it that way instead of being roused for or against any particular person/party. I say this with the deepest respect to all - not trying to start a "flame."

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Spartan,

This is one of those threads that belongs in the book of best posts on ATS ever. Fantastic job my friend.
Keep up the great work.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This thread perfectly summarized and further explained the sudden thought/theory that came upon me yesterday as I was thinking about the real reason for the recent increases in so called security we're seeing by the TSA...

That reason is to use our aversion to being groped or scanned as a means to usher in an alternative that looks benign and even comforting by comparison...Things such as retina scans, real ID cards, RIFD chips, biometric data, etc....By setting the bar so low with the disgusting and dehumanizing groping and naked scans, these types of alternatives suddenly seem less invasive and not so bad by comparison (though of course as we know thats actually probably just the opposite of whats true).

Some in Washington have already alluded to using some of these new identification methods when talking of alternatives to the groping/scanning.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

So much time?

Well, typing it up took me only two hours, all of the information was thoroughly researched.

Through reading books days, weeks, months, and years ago.

These policies are in a direct conflict with our Civil Liberties, our Constitutional Rights, and our dignity.

It is a Federal issue, pushed through a civilian corporation, the airports and airlines.

I heard that Orlando International Airport is discussing tossing T.S.A. out due to this nonsense.

From what I consider an extremely reliable source and I live in Florida.

And I have not even delved deeply into the fact that the Millimeter Wave Scanner is far worse.

From my studies I have found out that these devices potentially cause cancer.

As well it potentially screws with our genetic coding through scrambling our D.N.A.

I am still digging for that information but what I found so far is that these people know it already.

And have covered it up and kept completely quiet about the causation of cancer and D.N.A. scrambling.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dazbog

Oh this is me being pissed off, trust me, this is my thought out response while being irked.

I just know how to focus my attention upon the crux of the situation and not another person.

I do not know what your reservations are or why you have them but please feel free to share.

My biggest problem is that I see the rights which are being violated and it enrages me.

Not enough to become violent, I am not stupid, not enough to do something illegal, I would never.

I know the limits of the laws and as well know the limits of my resolve and I am only getting started.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BoatRock1

It always is an illusion when we're discussing security at this level of concentration of humanity.

Hence the outline of Security Theater and the discussion of Psychodrama.

It is a huge drama unfolding and we are all the "actors" on the stage called life.

The thing that most people do not realize is that they can ab-lib their lines and actions.

At will.

Alas apathy sets in and the television distracts their short attention spans.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

What if you lose your passport or identification and cannot replace it prior to a trip?

I would be interested in hearing some of your countries laws in regards to this issue.

Just tie it to the topic at hand about security and airports and I am all ears.

Taking pictures of all cars licenses?

Sounds like bureaucracy in action wasting your tax money to me.

A pat-down like the T.S.A. is offering is the prerequisite to being arrested by Law Enforcement here.

Welcome to the Snitch State watch your hands and feet as you leave the train to Auschwitz.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem
I remember the line from Predator - "If it bleeds, we can kill it".

It's bleeding and it's time to kill it. Ironic that one of the stars of that movie now refuses to fly due to the harassment associated with doing so. www.infowars.com...

We can see and smell the blood. It's time to end the TSA. Hell, it's time to end the DHS, FEMA, DEA, and I could go on and on.

Yes but is Jesse Ventura a part of the problem and leading people astray?

Ever since he let his hair grow out he looks like a pedophile.

And he is familiar with acting a bit part for a cause whether Hollywood or Government.

It was time to end the T.S.A. at its birth but it should have been an abortion to begin with.

I can say the same exact thing for the Department of Homeland Security.

And the Drug Enforcement Administration is a joke with the fallacious "War on Drugs".

If you're not going to go after the source of the problem you have no business being in a "war".

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
Excellent thread SKL. Thanks for the heads up.

I am new to this TSA stuff but am expecting it here in the UK too, I guess it's only a matter of time.

I wish I could afford all those books you linked, they look great.
edit on 20-11-2010 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

No worries.

What about your local public library?

That is free and you can even sit inside reading the books.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Funny how I forget about the library. If they don't already have these books I will ask them to order them

Thanks for the tip

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty
kudos to the OP for a great thread. anyways: this is a bit off topic.

Definition of "search"

In Katz v. United States, 389 U.S. 347 (1967), the Supreme Court ruled that a search occurs only when 1) a person expects privacy in the thing searched and 2) society believes that expectation is reasonable.

so in that respect, since we are all aware that we will be subjected to unreasonable searches at the airport, though unreasonable they may be, our argument ends and is defeated when this ruling is applied, as none of us can expect privacy any longer (and ignorance is no excuse!), and society has accepted this.

How is this by any means off topic?

Thank you for bringing up Katz v. United States it brings up more relevant details.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Katz v. United States

Katz v. United States, 389 U.S. 347 (1967) is a United States Supreme Court case discussing the nature of the “right to privacy” and the legal definition of a “search”.

The Court’s ruling adjusted previous interpretations of the unreasonable search and seizure clause of the Fourth Amendment to count immaterial intrusion with technology as a search, overruling Olmstead v. United States and Goldman v. United States.

Katz also extended Fourth Amendment protection to all areas where a person has a "reasonable expectation of privacy".

Reasonable expecation of privacy.

If I refuse to be scanned due to whatever criteria I give?

Then I do not expect, because it is not reasonable, that my penis and gonads are frisked.

Dead on topic, dead on topic indeed, keep on bringing it up.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I don't think there is a conspiracy behind TSA. If the PTB wanted to make you submit into anything, they would already have created a few terrorism incidents. If the PTB are powerful enough to orchestrate 9/11, then it's nothing for them to create some false flag events regarding security.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling
The TSA is drunk with power. I am flying home next month to see my family and I don't know how I will handle this pat down.

The entire Government is drunk with power.

It started under President Bush and continues under President Obama.

Just keep yourself calm, patient, and relaxed.

I am considering starting a nationwide petition against this legislation.

For some odd reason I see 2/3's of America getting on board.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Most people do not realize that around the approximate time the Nazi's were putting the yellow paper Star of David, a yellow piece of paper, upon German Jews, America through I.B.M. was distributing the Social Security Card, a white piece of paper with numbers.

The Jews then later of course got branded with the tattooed numbers upon their forearm.

And we as American citizens were mentally branded with a number to be just a number.

As well our Social Security Number was never supposed to be a National I.D.

Congress promised that as well when it was seen as a threat back then.

I cannot speak for your country but ours is taking away our rights faster and faster.

The coming bio-chip device is a large part of this program, still through I.B.M., through leverage.

And T.S.A. and this nonsense is a part of the problem to make us uncomfortable.

When we demand a better solution they will unveil it as "the perfect compromise".
edit on 11/20/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight To The Post.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

You need to buy a new one. Without it you will not get on a plane.
It is treated as uhmm... How do you call it ? a mister meaner ?

An arrest is also possible.

Edit

The same happens here. We basically live in a global community controlled by the same puppet masters.

The difference is that they are implementing these chains for years with us up to a point where somewhere a government exist with the power to over rule members which isn't even democratically chosen.

With the US they are implementing stuff all at once.
edit on 11/20/2010 by Sinter Klaas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

People too timid to rock the boat are the ones who will allow the Captain Blye type to abuse them.

Why do you think Mr. Christian lead the mutiny against a captain?

Because he saw that someone, anyone, had to rock that boat and start a change.

Understandably it is not an issue of always rocking the boat but only when it counts.

Rebel, openly, legally, and through non-violence, Hell yes we do need to do that.

There is no need for closed conspiratorial, illegal, or violent revolt.

The conspirators reside in Washington D.C. and they need to see us coming.

Because if we do it openly, legally, and non-violently, they cannot stop us.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
Wow. There is a lot of fear and fearmongering in this topic. Casting fear of government in the minds of conspiracy theorists so they oppose government enforced security and support their own security to protect themselves from the government which then causes them to take away their own liberties by themselves.

Fear-mongering?

In no place within this entire thread have I once made reference that could be misconstrued.

In depth, cross-referenced, and well thought out research through a legal means.

And nothing more.

Casting fear my hairy buttocks.

You live in your own little subservient world where you see Government as benevolent.

Meanwhile, back on planet Earth, our Government is out of control completely.

And not once have I ever pushed someone to become violent nor have I pushed people to commit illegal actions, so your comment is patently absurd to say the least, and either you're misinterpreting everything that I have stated or you're not a free-thinking human being who loves liberty over oppression and bureaucratized nonsense.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I disagree that DARPA finished it. The TSA hasn't finished, I'm waiting for the fat lady (aka VIPR) to sing. Check out this article from 2007: VIPR Teams Enhance Security at Major Local Transportation Facilities.

I will not travel anywhere except by car. The following video is a good presentation of the acceleration of the stripping of American rights. I guess a stationary population is easier to control than a transient one.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Well, you and I are going to have to disagree completely, I see there is a means to refuse it.

If you want to give up, fine, you just do that, but I will never give up my rights.

I plan on standing and fighting through tooth and nail legally until my dying breaths.

You are correct that the Healthcare Reform Act is the legislative backbone.

Just as much as the Real ID Act is another part of it.

They both meet in the middle to tie together all of the pieces.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join