It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T.S.A. : Birth of A Monster, Coup Against American Rights, F.E.M.A. Started and D.A.R.P.A. Finished

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

S&F just for the effort. We rarely see an OP with so much time and effort put in anymore..
I will go through all the info later and comment then..
But one good point you make is the "We let this happen"
Yes, man is basically lazy and happy to sit back and relax while being looked after by others.
But they have also been misslead with clever media and twisted policy..

Again, great work.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

How you manage to post a thoughtful , well researched presentation,without losing your temper is completely beyond me.

Personally I fear going through the TSA shake down. I have serious reservations. I am utterly disgusted with these cattle calls, I could easily become vulgar and violent . Not the most mature approach at 62 but long over due. Hence, I DO NOT FLY Commercial.
I also do not buy the " I'm only doing my job " defense. BS ! If one is employed by DHS or TSA they should be ostracized by friends and family. Period !

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The security is an illusion. Like sheep we bow to our masters. How many of you follow the rat maze control line at the bank... when no-one is in line? I make a B-Line to the front every time it is clear. I am not a mouse. Stand up for your rights. Opt out on opt out day.

Further, all this detracts from the real problem: TAXATION. THE IRS. THE FED. THE IMF. Focus people.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Passport or I.D. is mandatory they fine you when you are unable to identify yourself.
Of course the new edition have been chipped for quite some time now. A fingerprint is now embedded and there is already room left for iris scan and stuff.

I live in a village with only 60 000 people yet our main party site with a bunch of bars cafees and a stage is observed from every corner by a cctv camera.

On th freeways they have implemented something called traject control. A bunch of cameras that flash when you travel above max speed and take pictures of every single license plate. They say to solve crimes more easily.

City clergy that control your whereabouts that even get funded while they don't even visit a robbery site at a business

According to our law all these things are a breach of personal privacy. These days we are no longer innocent until proven guilty. W are guilty until we can proof were innocent. More is on the agenda.

They also finished a new train track from Rotterdam all the way to Germany. Maybe our fema camps are out there.
They have experience with that sort of thing.

They ask us to snitch on our neighbors

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I remember the line from Predator - "If it bleeds, we can kill it".

It's bleeding and it's time to kill it. Ironic that one of the stars of that movie now refuses to fly due to the harassment associated with doing so. www.infowars.com...

We can see and smell the blood. It's time to end the TSA. Hell, it's time to end the DHS, FEMA, DEA, and I could go on and on.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Excellent thread SKL. Thanks for the heads up.

I am new to this TSA stuff but am expecting it here in the UK too, I guess it's only a matter of time.

I wish I could afford all those books you linked, they look great.
edit on 20-11-2010 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
kudos to the OP for a great thread. anyways: this is a bit off topic.

Definition of "search"

In Katz v. United States, 389 U.S. 347 (1967), the Supreme Court ruled that a search occurs only when 1) a person expects privacy in the thing searched and 2) society believes that expectation is reasonable.

so in that respect, since we are all aware that we will be subjected to unreasonable searches at the airport, though unreasonable they may be, our argument ends and is defeated when this ruling is applied, as none of us can expect privacy any longer (and ignorance is no excuse!), and society has accepted this.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The TSA is drunk with power. I am flying home next month to see my family and I don't know how I will handle this pat down.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
A little history lesson.

The means to identify ones self has been implemented 2 times before.

1 Napoleon made us all have a last name.

2 The German occupant

The last one for only one reason which made made it easy to round up those Jews.
The Dutch government was happily cooperating with it and mad people pay for their identity cards.
The yellow cross of David was also payed for and came out of clothing money.

In the end Jews were stocked in train wagons by the hundreds while only a few years before a judge ruled it was a crime to transport more then 15 cows in the same wagons when a farmer had 16 cows transported. He got fined

This crazy idiot stuff happens as we speak. Enforcing stupid rules with nothing more then wanting to know what we do.

The Netherlands are number one when it comes to tapping phone calls.

You don't want to know How I've come to despise my country. When I was a kid it was different all together.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

What a great post, you put a lot of time, effort and real ingenuity into this one and I applaud you.

And you are right --- HELL NO!

Many people just don't see how this is progressing, they aren't able to see the big picture.

Many others just aren't going to "rock the boat".

Most times, in our life, such as work, church, the neighborhood, our day to day dealings with people we have to live with, it's better to remain a little passive and not "rock the boat".

However in regards to this issue, we are all going to have to summon up the "guts" and try to muster the courage to set aside our petty differences, unite and rebel openly against this tyranny.

Now, I live near one of the biggest airports in the world. Since this body scan / love pat thing, I haven't dared to come within 100 yards of our airport.

The body scanners were put in our airport on November 17, 2010.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Wow. There is a lot of fear and fearmongering in this topic. Casting fear of government in the minds of conspiracy theorists so they oppose government enforced security and support their own security to protect themselves from the government which then causes them to take away their own liberties by themselves.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The greatest threat to Freedom and Liberty is the United States Federal Government.

They don't care if you don't want to be chipped. You will be or you will be killed. There is nothing in the world we can do to stop them.

The "healthcare" bill congress/obama passed said in it we all will get a new "healthcare identifier". The chip.

You either die, or you get out of the country. I opted to get out of the country. The country I grew up thinking was a land of liberty and freedom turned out was used to enslave humanity and bring about the 4th Reich.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This chip thing reminds me of the biblical mark of the beast. It's really starting to get scary. I think there is definitely something going on that "they" are not telling us.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It's so refreshing to see such a high quality thread.

Where will this preposterous nonsense end, or will it? Five year old children taking their shoes off, and preparing for the search? Their own employees? How long we will let them perpetrate these crimes against our privacy? We've become too dependent on air flight to ban it, and yet acquiesce will inevitably lead to another invasive implementation.

With every pat-down, the terrorists win. There's got to be a better way.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
SKL - put a lot together in this thread!

So let's see - Is security theater a realistic possibility? Yes, I think so... (brought that up myself in other threads) Is the act of seeking to implement population submission a realistic possibility? Yes, I think so... (the Govt. would like us all to do as they wish, when they wish, it would be very easy to "Lead" us then) and Is the idea of "never letting an opportunity go to waste" a realistic concept? Yes... (we've been shown time and again how those who anticipate, plan and who are ready at the right time, will capitalize on opportunity) but is it realistic to accept that all the pieces have been "pre-planned and are orchestrated with a pre-planned end-goal?" It's possible, but how probable is it that if true, would actually work out the way the plan was laid out?

It you don't think the pre-planned end goal is feasible, take a look at The Protocols of Zion (google search). See how they have been debunked as 'mere fiction' and 'anti-Semitic' - but read them, and see for yourself whether they are being realised or not. Then ask yourself again whether a pre-planned end goal is unrealistic.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
Wow. There is a lot of fear and fearmongering in this topic. Casting fear of government in the minds of conspiracy theorists so they oppose government enforced security and support their own security to protect themselves from the government which then causes them to take away their own liberties by themselves.

Sometimes it's just prudent to do so. There is a difference between fearmongering and making and asking legitimate inquiries into a practice as dubious as this.
edit on 11/20/2010 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
It's so refreshing to see such a high quality thread.

Where will this preposterous nonsense end, or will it? Five year old children taking their shoes off, and preparing for the search? Their own employees? How long we will let them perpetrate these crimes against our privacy? We've become too dependent on air flight to ban it, and yet acquiesce will inevitably lead to another invasive implementation.

With every pat-down, the terrorists win. There's got to be a better way.

You say we have become too dependent on air travel to ban it.....but that thinking is still based on a) depending on them to resolve the situation by banning air travel (which very obviously they won't, because it's unrealistic and because it would go against their own agenda), and b) apathy.

There are other possibilities....but these require action and taking individual responsibility. These two things are the ONLY things which would bring about change, and the ONLY choice available to us.

A no-fly day has been organised, are you willing to put up with some inconvenience to join this? If not, you fall back into sheeple mode. The airlines will, for sure, come up with an alternative if their business are under threat. Hit them where it is effective.

Have you written to your rep/members of congress? Have you made phone calls? Have you expressed your support to Ron Paul? If not, this is evidence of sheeple apathy at work.

We are all brothers and sisters in this. We need to remember who we are and support each other. Just because, for example, you may not fly much or at all, it is still your responsibility to take part, support each other, stand up for each others' dignity and sovreignty. Because we are all connected. What happens to others affects us all.

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY.

edit on 20-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Hey great thread! I ahve been seeing new news stories on this everyday for the past week. I think your OP was great, All the dots connected. I have a question though.

To what end? People have been saying that they have been planning on chipping us for quite some time. But why? I know this may be a naive question but what purpose does it serve? Surely a campaign to implement this starting so many years ago must yeild some very big results down the road. I mean imagine how much money and time has gone into this plan in order to make it a reality. I know people are going to say control but it has to be more than that. The people at the top have more money than they could ever use so whats the urgency to make us all into cattle? Wouldnt it be easier to just maintain the current level of control?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

"Casting fear"? Chicken or the egg? Every time I hear( read) somebody say "they are only protecting us" "keep us safe" and I don't care; if you have nothing to hide it doesn't matter" I scream inside.

Because there's no explaining to folks.with the "happy days" illusion.We are seeing classic guerilla warfare played out.Thegovt takes too much or encroaches on liberties.; the sheep get restless and bleat, The govt increases "security " activists come to aboil under the new restrictions and cause an "incident" .the Sheep bleat "protect us! and the govt tightens control more. Activists resist and more sheep bleat " keep us safe". the govt cracks down even more.sheep accede to the new restrictions because "I'm not a terrorist I have nothing to hide".Even if things stop there the govt never returns the power it has gained.You didn't see this new prez roll back the patriot acts.and you won't.

That's why the principle is more important than the actual boob touching.Of course they'll say its only "a little" touching( back of the hand); Mark my words:When or if "martial law is ever declared on our streets it will be touted as "temporary" until the situation improves".

occasionally they'll play on nationalism": a true patriotic citizen will comply for the fatherland!( homeland!). We have every reason to fear government; Because its so darn hard to stop this train once its set into motion.

for you "gift0fpr0phecy" liberty babe Naomi Wolf: the end of America:
"its human nature to abuse power if power is unchecked..."

edit on 20-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I haven't read all the comments yet but I will take issue with one bit of the OP. Its not really us that did it. I don't think you can hold people that are brainwashed and possibly drugged responsible to that level. The public education system - 12 years, 180 days a year - its a whole lot of brainwashing to get nice conforming people that play the game. Add a bit of fluoride and presto we all march to the beat.
Its does appear to be breaking down, one can only hope and do what one can.
Be the change you want to see.
Don't fly.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join