It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Townsend Brown discovered how aliens power their crafts?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Wow Zorgon, I would have never believed that you would stifle advanced science, now I know that you do, and now I know why you never got back to me as to which mountain contains the box that holds the ray gun that the CIA man took when he escaped and hid on the mountain that John knows which mountain its on.

An earthquake machine, to make earthquakes is a very simple thing to do. It was even shown on TV how to do it, and they proved it could be done; so your device is nothing great. Anybody can put one together in about an hour that has a few hundred dollars in their pocket to spend on supplies.

What's wrong with the people controlling the weather? GeoEngineers do it all the time.

Tornados are not that hard to create either. They are easier to create than you can imagine, and they are easy to determine when they can strike when you create them. The problem is, is that there is a lag time, but there are only certain window periods when they can strike the path that you set them to roll through. Once you learn how easy it is to create tornados, then you realize that they are easier to stop from occurring by removing what attracts them. Unfortunately many people are out there creating tornados and they don't even realize it.

You state that free energy would wipe out the world economy for decades; nothing could be farther from the truth. Free energy would increase the world economy many fold in no time at all. Instead of just a small percentage of the world population being rich, the entire world population would become rich. There wouldn't be any chaos, except for foolish governments that were power mongers; they of course would loose their control, and the people would be free at last. There would be a real government of the people governing the entire world, not just a bunch of black op chumps that get under the table no limit spending, because everyone could voice their opinion equally any where in the world.

There would be no toll roads or roads period with space craft technology. This would free up lots of productive land that is covered by millions of miles of eye sore roadways. Letting the people have control of their own lives is what the end product of our world will become, one way or another, with or without your help.

I'm all for free energy, and I'm a firm believer that it will occur within the next ten years, possibly by December 21, 2012.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
What about Element 115?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikado

Some of these waves I call piezoseismic waves, and they are caused by abnormal pressure being exerted by something.

Check out my videos:

www.youtube.com...

I told of some of my discoveries when I discovered these waves in my 22 videos I have on that page. These waves penetrate everything.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

The debunker failed
He missed the first baby step to understanding the ether we live in and is now a natural philosophy.
I think he posted his debunking the flunking.
He can't be going any where interesting.

Did you find anything relevant.
There is also Lyne is a liar that can be found on Lyne searches before you hit anything of
Lyne's postings.
not too hard to link Lyne and Tesla to a wrong theory
Well he is not copyrighted and published as required for non text book science.
That puts Lyne with Velikovsky and a few others.
So Lyne can effectively claim the Tesla legacy much the same as Tesla once patented the
Earth for his Tower as undisclosed technology.

Debunking-William-Lyne-New-Version
So was he wrong the first time.
Perhaps he will always be wrong.

The governing momentum of the universe would have to be transmitted by the ether and
the waves and electrical charges within thus negating the use of gravity.
Or has the textbook use of gravity negated the momentum transmitted by the ether.
Thus I see the backing of Einstein with his gravity to this very day the official negating of
Tesla as the official way to hide the Tesla ship or UFO (toss in ETs as well).
ED: RS33 marconi
That lineage, should be lyneage perhaps from Mr Lyne, is not correct cause Tesla held
on to everything except for contracts with and tutelage of German scientists before WWI
and WWII. Marconi radio used 15 Tesla patents and neither got paid by US or Germany
for the use of the radio which Marconi tried to get from the US courts which promptly
declares Tesla the inventor of radio (channel tuning was critical) and stiffs Marconi
out of royalties.

edit on 11/21/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by Mikado

Some of these waves I call piezoseismic waves, and they are caused by abnormal pressure being exerted by something.

Check out my videos:

www.youtube.com...

I told of some of my discoveries when I discovered these waves in my 22 videos I have on that page. These waves penetrate everything.

If some you call "piezoseismic", what else are there?

Mikado

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by LUXUS

The debunker failed
He missed the first baby step to understanding the ether we live in and is now a natural philosophy.
I think he posted his debunking the flunking.
He can't be going any where interesting.

Did you find anything relevant.
There is also Lyne is a liar that can be found on Lyne searches before you hit anything of
Lyne's postings.
not too hard to link Lyne and Tesla to a wrong theory
Well he is not copyrighted and published as required for non text book science.
That puts Lyne with Velikovsky and a few others.
So Lyne can effectively claim the Tesla legacy much the same as Tesla once patented the
Earth for his Tower as undisclosed technology.

Debunking-William-Lyne-New-Version
So was he wrong the first time.
Perhaps he will always be wrong.

The governing momentum of the universe would have to be transmitted by the ether and
the waves and electrical charges within thus negating the use of gravity.
Or has the textbook use of gravity negated the momentum transmitted by the ether.
Thus I see the backing of Einstein with his gravity to this very day the official negating of
Tesla as the official way to hide the Tesla ship or UFO (toss in ETs as well).

Could you be kind enough to explain how this is related to the thread topic? I am having a difficult time following what you post for it involves only Tesla or Lyne or both and I need a bit of explanation as to it's relevance to Brown.

Mikado

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
What about Element 115?

What about Ununpentium?

Mikado

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikado

Could you be kind enough to explain how this is related to the thread topic? I am having a difficult time following what you post for it involves only Tesla or Lyne or both and I need a bit of explanation as to it's relevance to Brown. Mikado

Brown has no relevance to UFOs.
The original poster is wrong and I wish to tell him so.
Tesla does have UFO relevance.
Lyne explains the Tesla UFO connection.
Your Welcome.

crafts = UFOs
Aliens are not the UFO source, Tesla is.

Brown did not discover how aliens power their crafts.
ETs have no ships.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Wow Zorgon, I would have never believed that you would stifle advanced science, now I know that you do, and now I know why you never got back to me as to which mountain contains the box that holds the ray gun that the CIA man took when he escaped and hid on the mountain that John knows which mountain its on.

No you are wrong
As to the Ray gun I never got back to you on that because I was unable to get any more info. John has never told me... and he never gave me the name of the 4th astronaut on Apollo 1 either

An earthquake machine, to make earthquakes is a very simple thing to do. It was even shown on TV how to do it, and they proved it could be done; so your device is nothing great. Anybody can put one together in about an hour that has a few hundred dollars in their pocket to spend on supplies.

My 'device' was a simple Moog synthesizer... I was using it to play MUSIC not make a machine to bring down buildings. Now you might be able to criticize my musical talents
but the resonance was an accident.. I wasn't into conspiracy stuff back then.

So anyone can build one cheap... great
Do you really mean to tell us it would be wise for everyone to have one and use it?
Be the first kid on your block to shake down the town hall YEAH!!! That's the ticket

What's wrong with the people controlling the weather? GeoEngineers do it all the time.

Okay so I set my machine because I want a nice sunny weekend... my neighbor is tired of all the sunshine and wants some rain to water his lawn... and the mad scientist down the street wants to see a hail storm to wipe out all the car's windshields... So who wins? Whose machine has the most power to decide what the weather will be today?

Well heck lets toss another Katrina at New Orleans and see if we can flood them out again Hahaha wouldn't that be Kewl?

Yup I see nothing wrong with weather control in the hands of 'We the people..."

Tornados are not that hard to create either. They are easier to create than you can imagine, and they are easy to determine when they can strike when you create them.

Marvelous
Tell you what... show me how to make one... send me your address... and I will test one over your house so you can give me a live report on my success
Deal?

Unfortunately many people are out there creating tornados and they don't even realize it.

AHHA! Well then you just answered your own question "What's wrong with the people controlling the weather?" I have found that human nature prefers to destroy rather than create. You really think we can trust the general public with absolute control over the weather?

Take a city of 1000 people 500 want a clear sunny day, 500 want rain storms to water the crops... who wins? Does it rain or shine that day? Would it take 501 to 499? Would one person with a strong will rule the day?

You state that free energy would wipe out the world economy for decades; nothing could be farther from the truth. Free energy would increase the world economy many fold in no time at all. Instead of just a small percentage of the world population being rich, the entire world population would become rich. There wouldn't be any chaos, except for foolish governments that were power mongers; they of course would loose their control, and the people would be free at last. There would be a real government of the people governing the entire world, not just a bunch of black op chumps that get under the table no limit spending, because everyone could voice their opinion equally any where in the world.

Okay first of all..

EXPLAIN 'free energy' to me... I find that most people use that term and have no idea what they are referring to. I assume that you at least have a grasp of the concept. I am using free energy right this minute... I just lit up my wood stove that I installed from Johns mine to take the chill off the house today... doesn't cost me a dime
I have unlimited wood growing on three mulberry trees that grow like weeds...

But we know that is not what people mean when they toss around 'free energy'

So tell me what does it mean and how do we use it? How do we tap it? What devices do we need to make it usable? Where do I plug in my house? How do I put it in my car?

Answer those and we will talk

I'm all for free energy, and I'm a firm believer that it will occur within the next ten years, possibly by December 21, 2012.

I too am for 'free energy' but nothing is free...everything has a price. MIT is now selling us wireless power for the lap top
People are too stupid to realize that if you can beam power to a lap top, you could beam it anywhere to anything...

But you still need the transmitter and the receiver. Even Tesla's electric car required a device to tap the power station transmit that power and a receiver in the car. SOMEONE still has to build those devices...

2012? Good grief man... tell me your not falling for that one?

:shk:
edit on 21-11-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Mikado

Could you be kind enough to explain how this is related to the thread topic? I am having a difficult time following what you post for it involves only Tesla or Lyne or both and I need a bit of explanation as to it's relevance to Brown. Mikado

Your Welcome.

I never said "Thank You" which is customarily said prior to "Your Welcome". Your sarcasm has been noted. Now, why don't you explain to me why the original poster is wrong. I would most enjoy hearing your response and detailed explanation.

crafts = UFOs

ETs have no ships.

First of all, you are assuming when you say "crafts = UFO's". A Boeing 747 is a craft and although technically could be a UFO, it certainly would be eventually identified or an IFO. Thus, you comment that crafts = UFO's is falsely contrived and misleading.

Secondly, from what I have read in the "Terms of Agreement", I would expect you to be able to elucidate what your comments in regard to what Brown may or may not have discovered. With that in mind, please do so.

Mikado

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikado
Thus, you comment that crafts = UFO's is falsely contrived and misleading.

While technically you are correct, most people on conspiracy forums and youtube generally equate "UFO" with "Alien Spacecraft" so when talking about what powers a "UFO" people generally, though incorrectly, are considering them physical crafts either operated by Aliens or Black Op Illuminati PTB organizations

Problem is if you open a thread and say "Brown has solved the power source of Alien Spacecraft... the thread will be derailed into attack on "Prove its an alien" and completely overlook the tech of TT Brown

Secondly, from what I have read in the "Terms of Agreement", I would expect you to be able to elucidate what your comments in regard to what Brown may or may not have discovered. With that in mind, please do so.

Please quote paragraph and subsection of the code he is in violation of.

Now TesalandLynn does not believe there are ET's running about... that the 'objects' we are seeing are all Illuminati ships powered by Tesla science that has been kept hidden from us.

Me... I tend to favor 'plasma critters', with 15% black ops and 5% true visitors.

But as to TT Brown's tech... it is only now being released. There are several great threads on the working and explanation of 'anti-gravity' technology on ATS (I consider the term anti-gravity just as misleading as 'UFO') I can link you to them if you like

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Mikado

Your Welcome.

crafts = UFOs

ETs have no ships.

Well I hate to tell you, but when it comes to discussing Townsend Brown, UFO's happens to be just one of the many subjects that comes up. Perhaps you should use google and read about Townsend Brown so you don't post comments that aren't true. If you knew anything about Townsend Brown, you would know that in 1956 he founded the group NICAP, (National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena). If you knew that, then you would also know that NICAP was taken over by Donald Keyhole, along with a few more former CIA agents.

If you were to read "Defying Gravity" by Paul Schatzkin, you would also know that Townsend Brown, from time to time, would hand his daughter Linda Brown pictures of UFO's that he received from NICAP to sort out in piles of "OUR", and "THEIRS". Also in that book, you would read about Mr. Browns big adventure in Germany, just as WWII was coming to and end, he was parachuted in to try to get information (perhaps on foofighters) and bring back a scientist. Now, if you were to read more in that book, you would also hear about a story about a UFO that landed in Mr. Browns yard, and both he and Linda talked about in the next morning during breakfast.

OH, I could keep going, but I think I have proved my point. For your research, I have the wiki link for Mr. Brown.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now my little padawan, if you would like more information, I will help out if I can.

Pladuim

P.S. I see I quoted Mikado, I was trying to quote TeslaandLyne instead. New to the forum, my bad.
edit on 21-11-2010 by Pladuim because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2010 by Pladuim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Please quote paragraph and subsection of the code he is in violation of.

I will be more than happy to do so, however, it took me almost an hour to read the terms in their entirety before agreeing to them. So I ask, is it really necessary? In several places it was stressed how this forum is to "deny ignorance" by posting the truth, as understood, by either giving citations with links if other than a text book.

If you really feel the need for me to explain the terms to you, since I am a new member, I will do so. Perhaps after reading them for so long with all their "legaleze", I might have misunderstood. I did find the idea refreshing in that the old "I was told by a friend who just so happens to have a friend whose first cousin used to date the sister of the...." is not accepted as proof on this forum. Perhaps I am wrong in assuming that from the terms that I read earlier today.

In any event, please let me know if you really want me to look it up.

Mikado

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

Asking for the veracity of a claim and being given an inappropriate answer could be construed as a violation of the above.

15f.) Relevant Content: You will not Post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums or disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").

By diverging from the thread topic and going into mind control and my twice asking for how it is relevant to Townsend Brown and being given divergent answers, that could be construed as a violation of the above.

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Sarcastic responses such as saying "Your Welcome" when I clearly did not say "Thank You" could be construed as a violation of the above for it is simply an abusive response.

16d.) Forum Gangs: You will not engaged in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

It should be apparent who is ganging up on whom.

I hope this answers your request.

Mikado

edit on 21-11-2010 by Mikado because: adjust color

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikado

The energy detected is basically all the same. Abnormal pressure creates the energy. It doesn't matter what creates the pressure, but what does matter is the amount of pressure, and only certain things can create that much pressure, and the Sun is number 1 for giving off pressure in our solar system, even at this distance.

Incoming storms create mass pressure, but not that great of a pressure per cubic foot. The detectable abnormal pressure from a 1.0 magnitude earthquakes pulsing for days and sometimes weeks before it strikes is far greater at 20 miles distance from the foci than that of an average incoming storm front per cubic foot. The storm front can decrease the pressure some, but not much.

Your house even gives off the energy when the wind blows against your house, and that energy of your house flexing can be measured even though you have never noticed your house flexing in a breeze.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well... put the prod to John and lets go look for evidence that E.T.s are real; and we'll show the public what we find, that is if there is anything to find. We all know that there had to be some technical person hidden on board in order to fix any break downs. If there wasn't any technical person hidden on board, then we would have to assume the missions were fake.

As for the devices that creates earthquakes that everyone can afford. I suspect millions of people watched that show as they powered up that device on the bridge and the entire bridge started to shake. Even though millions of people must have watched that episode on TV I still don't see anyone else making one. I guess we can trust our own people after all when it comes to creating earthquakes.

GeoEngineers mess with the weather all of the time on a daily basis, prove to me that they have caused a catastrophe somewhere.

www.google.com...,26473,27617,27740,52780&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=geoengineering&cp=5&wrapid=tljp129037922407108&um=1&ie=U TF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1345&bih=595

I guess we can trust our own people after all when it comes to messing with the weather.

As for tornados, I don't need to show others how to create them until others know what to do in order to stop them; it can't be a one sided war. As for getting to see a tornado coming over my house, you are a little too late, I already have the video of that destruction, even as the tornado was approaching. The building I was standing on at the time filming the tornado is gone. Just like you, I didn't know that anything would happen at the time, but I knew instantly after it happened why it could have happened, and then I started checking into my theory and I proved my theory correct. I learned to close the door on the process in order to stop it from occurring later on.

Free energy, is free energy, it doesn't cost you a dime. Actually Tesla's car ran on free energy. He found out he didn't need a transmitter at all to run his car, he built a reciever and collected cosmic energy to power his car. There was another man that built the same type of box and powered his house, except he used antenae wires to help capture more energy. I suspect that Tesla used the exterior metal of the car itself to collect the energy somehow.

As to December 21, 2012, I'm pretty sure it will be a new beginning marked by free energy. I hope to somehow take part in exposing to the masses how its done. I'm pretty sure that someone is going to leak that information at that period of time. That is what I think December 21, 2012 is all about. All of that type of information could be downloaded on that date and the masses would be unstoppable in using it for all of eternity.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Well... put the prod to John and lets go look for evidence that E.T.s are real; and we'll show the public what we find, that is if there is anything to find. We all know that there had to be some technical person hidden on board in order to fix any break downs. If there wasn't any technical person hidden on board, then we would have to assume the missions were fake.

Fake... a posibility, but I will bug him and ask hime where Bob hid that E115 as well... But I don't think he will tell me yet

As for the devices that creates earthquakes that everyone can afford. I suspect millions of people watched that show as they powered up that device on the bridge and the entire bridge started to shake. Even though millions of people must have watched that episode on TV I still don't see anyone else making one. I guess we can trust our own people after all when it comes to creating earthquakes.

I would put it down to the short attention span most people really have. They will watch it and say "wow Kewl... I want one!" then next day forget all about it.

GeoEngineers mess with the weather all of the time on a daily basis, prove to me that they have caused a catastrophe somewhere.

Well just visit any weather, volcano or earthquake thread on ATS and you will see that HAARP did it... and all the nay sayers will tell you "prove to me they are geoEngineering anything"

If I had to pick one I would pick the one that destroyed China's underground Nuke facility awhile back

I guess we can trust our own people after all when it comes to messing with the weather.

They did a study using zappers... when people thought no one knew who they were they zapped the test subject gleefully. No we cannot trust 'our own people'. Give them the button and they will use it... show them how to make the button and tell em its easy... well still too much effort

As for tornados, I don't need to show others how to create them until others know what to do in order to stop them; it can't be a one sided war. As for getting to see a tornado coming over my house, you are a little too late, I already have the video of that destruction, even as the tornado was approaching. The building I was standing on at the time filming the tornado is gone. Just like you, I didn't know that anything would happen at the time, but I knew instantly after it happened why it could have happened, and then I started checking into my theory and I proved my theory correct. I learned to close the door on the process in order to stop it from occurring later on.

That is the problem with alternate technology... the on/off switch is not clearly defined.But having the knowledge to avert disaster is useful... but only if applied in time to be effective. I can see presenting new ideas is difficult, but if your theary works... lets get out there and sell Tornado Protection (seriously
)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Mikado

The energy detected is basically all the same. Abnormal pressure creates the energy. It doesn't matter what creates the pressure, but what does matter is the amount of pressure, and only certain things can create that much pressure, and the Sun is number 1 for giving off pressure in our solar system, even at this distance.

Incoming storms create mass pressure, but not that great of a pressure per cubic foot. The detectable abnormal pressure from a 1.0 magnitude earthquakes pulsing for days and sometimes weeks before it strikes is far greater at 20 miles distance from the foci than that of an average incoming storm front per cubic foot. The storm front can decrease the pressure some, but not much.

Your house even gives off the energy when the wind blows against your house, and that energy of your house flexing can be measured even though you have never noticed your house flexing in a breeze.

Energy is all the same? Really? So, can I assume it is Geothermal energy? Or could it be Electrical energy? When you say "abnormal pressures creates the energy", pressure from what? In what unit is the energy measured in?

My original question had nothing to do with energy, it had to do with waves. You mentioned "Some of these waves I call piezoseismic waves" and I asked what other kinds of waves. Still waiting.

Mikado

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Free energy, is free energy, it doesn't cost you a dime. Actually Tesla's car ran on free energy. He found out he didn't need a transmitter at all to run his car, he built a reciever and collected cosmic energy to power his car. There was another man that built the same type of box and powered his house, except he used antenae wires to help capture more energy. I suspect that Tesla used the exterior metal of the car itself to collect the energy somehow.

Okay, in that sense of 'free energy' there are many ways. My firewood example will heat my house for free... and save the work I need to do to cut wood, there is no cash needed and Bush can keep his gas.

Now it is well known that the cosmos is full of free energy... every star that has ever exploded, every beam of light or x-ray, etc is still out there. That is why we can see stars a few billion light years away (and into the past by the same time frame) So the Universe is one huge source of untapped plasma energy.

In fact a simple way to collect it is drag a long copper wire through Earth's magnetic field and you will harvest a lot of electrons... more so than even NASA scientists counted on with the tether, which caused the failure

But where is Tesla's car and device? Well CIA/FBI snagged all his stuff.. but no one has rediscovered this yet?

The one you say plugged in his house. That would be TH Morray. He had witnesses that vouched for the experiment. But even though we have his design and have seen inside the box, it cannot be reproduced. Why? The fabled 'Swedish Stone' What was this stone? We can only guess but it was rumored that NAZI saucer tech also hinged on a stone, the 'Purple Stone' of the Vril that supposedly came from Aldebarran. Bob Lazar tells us the saucers he worked on also used a 'stone' Element 115. There are many more references to some mystic stone all throughout history.

Was it some piece of a meteorite with unusual properties? An unkmown element with astounding properties? Don't know yet... but that 'stone' keeps cropping up

Free energy means a lot of things to a lot of people, but other than 'no cost' it usually is taken to mean 'something from nothing' which scientists cannot wrap their mind around.

So when scientists like Tesla, Moray, Eugene, Brown and others show us weird effects, we don't take it seriously. Toss in Zero point energy and they go nuts.

I have a weird idea on generating electricity, but no way to test it...

When we use power we get it from the generating station. But one half of the circuit is the Earth itself... we literally stick a copper rod into the ground. Water from a dam spins a bunch of copper wires on a shaft through a magnetic field and we 'generate' a flow of electrons... this flow eventually, after going through a meter, goes back into the earth (ground)

So... why can we not reverse it? Just suck it out of the ground? No meter? Told you it was weird

But once upon a time we thought lightning struck down, then they thought it went up... and finally we learned it sends a thin feeler to the ground then the main bolt goes up from the ground.

So nature knows there is potential in the Earth... why can't we tap it the same way?

I don't think TT Brown's saucer tech, or Eugene Podkletnov's methods are 'the whole story' Maybe Tesla had the missing pieces, but without access to his full papers we will have to wait for the next Tesla and hope he works somewhere privately out of eye shot of TPTB

As I said there are several great threads on summing up all we know (publicly) on ATS right now... but of what use are they? Hopefully it may spark one thinker to say "Eureka!!" Hasn't happened yet though... to many skeptics saying its all BS

Anti-gravity and the search for Dr. Ning-Li
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dr Eugene Podkletnov Anti-Gravity Scientist gives Rare Interview

Physics of Anti-Gravity Explained in DETAIL... Legendary Video Series!!!

Its all in there... but I predict the threads will be in the basement in a month or two

As to December 21, 2012, I'm pretty sure it will be a new beginning marked by free energy. I hope to somehow take part in exposing to the masses how its done. I'm pretty sure that someone is going to leak that information at that period of time. That is what I think December 21, 2012 is all about. All of that type of information could be downloaded on that date and the masses would be unstoppable in using it for all of eternity.

Well I hope your right, but that date was by the mayan Calendar and everything else attributed to it later. Everything from Nibiru and the end of the world, return of the Sumerian Aliens,Cosmic enlightenment of the human race, Galactic 'alignment' that actually happens annually and a myriad of other stories. This is the first time I have heard it will be the release of free energy to the world

So on Xmax day 2012... I expect a box under the tree that I can plug my house into... those $500.00 a month power bills in summer are a KILLER

edit on 21-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikado
In any event, please let me know if you really want me to look it up.
Mikado

No it's quite alright
Not necessary hence the
in my post

But you are in the Alien and UFO forum... 'Proof' in this area at this present time is not possible. This topic is highly speculative until one lands at the Whitehouse and is interviewed on CNN

edit on 21-11-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join