It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Correct Date For The False Flag Nuclear Attack Is 11/30/10!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

I'm looking forward to the "after doom" world. It's pretty exciting. Can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs, eh?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

it could be november the 116th its still not gonna happen its just a cartoon really wants happened to this site looking for predictions in cartoons.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
..... The big hand was on the eleven and the small hand was on the six leading many people to think the date was 11/6 but think about it...as you were reading the time on the clock in your head you read it as eleven thirty didn't you? Of course you did, making the correct date for the false flag attack 11/30. .....

First, in her defense she is aware of the big hand being on the 11, thus she is aware of what the correct time is, so lets not be trolls and say she can not tell time. Secondly, her point is/was (I think), is that "many people" might have read the time in their head as being 11:30 instead of the correct time of 5:55, which for me was a dead give away when Homer jumps up and says "its time for dinner", but for "many" maybe it wasn't.

Anywho, IMO animators are not slipping in hidden codes or messages about what to expect in the future. If anything its just a coincidence and I am sure the animators get a good chuckle when someone online gives them so much credit as being the next Nostradomus.

P.S. Who is still watching the Simpsons? I mean seriously, with the Family Guy and American Dad on lets step out of the 80's cartoons already and watch where the real hidden messages are.

Bzzzzzzz

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plan2exist18
here we go again, god i hate these predictions, good luck on Nov 31

lol!!!

I'll let the observant chuckle along without explanation

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
no... not again... seriously with these threads wth...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Who are these doomsayers?

How many threads like this has there been of late?

Are you the type of person who stands in the street with a placard which reads:

'THE END IS NIGH'

Damn! Why you wanna spread more doom and gloom is beyond me....

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Call me crazy, but if there was to be a false flag attack... I don't think the Simpson's writers would know about it.

Something tells me they just don't have the top secret clearance for that

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
what will the correct date be when nothing happens on 11/30/10??

if only we could bet on this crap at the bookies...id be a millionaire

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Something I noticed is that the black segments around the outside of the clock between the 9 and 10 are twice as long as the other segments. Look, it's easy to see. This could possibly signify the year as being 10? Just a guess.
Also, there's exactly 29 segments, which is an odd coincidence, don't you think?
edit on 19-11-2010 by trollz because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-11-2010 by trollz because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
But, the basis for this whole "Simpson's Prediction" is that they showed a travel guide with $9 in front of the WTCs. The show was made 3 years before the event. The travel guide had no date offered for the 9/11 attacks.

If they were predicting the 9/11 attacks at that time, why wouldn't they have put a plane, rather than a bus, on the cover? Maybe make it where Lisa was caught in a falling building when the scene took place? Nothing. Just a $9 in front of the WTCs. The artists didn't even put an issue number on the cover. They could have offered up " No. 01 " if they wanted to warn us that the date was 2001. But, they didn't. Because it was just a clip from the cartoon. It wasn't the ghost of Nostradamus that drew those cells or wrote the script. Just some schmoe who got lucky enough to work on the Simpson as an illustrator.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I always thought the little hand pointed to the hour and the big hand pointed to the minutes. As has been said, 5:55 or 5 minutes to 6. But in the interest of impending global doom, I hope that on December 1st, I can revisit this thread and read it again.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

lets all sing together, 30 days past September, April, June, and ......oh crap, I forgot the words.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I would say 11 11 or 2012..or 11:11 in 2012.

2011 is going to be an exciting year.But if or when 2012 comes and goes then so will the prophecies.And a lot of you will be sad because deep down...you were hoping something would happen.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Better not be any kind of attack on my birthday...I want my cake and presents dammit...

We're still climbing out of a Recession....so I doubt TPTB want to crimp the holiday shopping season....

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
STOP!

JUST STOP!

dont predict something . it wont happen. for sure.
stop flaggin this people..oh my god how young are u all here?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobbinHood
Call me crazy, but if there was to be a false flag attack... I don't think the Simpson's writers would know about it.

Something tells me they just don't have the top secret clearance for that

You sure about that?

Rupert Murdoch would be considered among the Elite.....Research Matt Groenig (sp???) as well....

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
And to all the Naysayers & comedians trying to trash this thread-

Please keep in mind our country is RIPE for a false flag to occur!

Some things to consider about right here, right now-

* Prez needs American unity....What better way than to unify us against a great evil (just like right after 9/11 !!!)
* All of the mounting pressure on the TSA and their hellbent agenda to demoralize and enslave us - we ain't gonna take it much longer!
* The economy.....there's only one sure fire way to kick-start an economy -

START A WAR!!!!

And....the best way to start a war?

- - - False Flag - - -

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
These prediction threads are whack. On the other hand I have this video where a "Aaron McCollum" who claims to have been involved with "black ops" type missions. He is coming forward with this information because he feels he needs to come to amends with what he did. Now he doesn't force any opinions on you, he states what is fact, second hand information, or just speculation. He encourages all to do their own research do not take his word, that it self gives him a nice chunk of credibility. Now he stated there would be false flag attacks involved entirely with Yemen and there would be a "New war on Yemen". Now what is happening? exactly what he said(about 6-7 months later. Impressive.). Also he explained how the Somali pirates would be involved in this. Let make this clear. he made these statements January 9, 2010. His prediction did come through, now what is happening? TSA is going down your pants! he made some very bold statements along with some more "quaky" ones but, dont let those discourage you. I encourage everyone to take a look. He will be release a more extensive/formal interview soon I hope. Here is the link enjoy.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by blujay

I'm looking forward to the "after doom" world. It's pretty exciting. Can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs, eh?

It's the doom part that freaks us out, but the eggs must be broken to make that wonderful omelet! It is exciting, isn't it? We are here at the most momentus time in humanity's history, the Earth's also! Savor the DOOM, love it, LIVE IT

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
But, the basis for this whole "Simpson's Prediction" is that they showed a travel guide with $9 in front of the WTCs. The show was made 3 years before the event. The travel guide had no date offered for the 9/11 attacks.

Besides the big glaring 9 next to the two "ones", that being the twin towers.

I mean, I'm not a fan of this prediction # either, but that is rather coincidental.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join