It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Correct Date For The False Flag Nuclear Attack Is 11/30/10!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Well if you add all the numbers on the clock it comes to 67, if you dived by 11 it comes to 6.090909091, add the 6 and it comes to 12.090909091, Multiply by 10 for the clock apparatus it comes to 120.90909091. If you add all the numbers in this one it comes to 40 , which obviously means it is going to happen 40 days from September 11! So that proves it happened on November 17 already and is being suppressed in media and they are faking return calls from friends and relatives in the area destroyed and anyone who disagrees is in denial!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
Here's the link :

www.youtube.com...

I would still say the time is : 5.55 or 17.55

Interesting as 555 is Christ's number hmmmm . Thanks for the post OP very observant .

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I predict that nothing will happen, and from December 2nd onward, there will be tons of explanations concerned with the reasons why said attack, that was predicted in a CARTOON full of FICTIONAL CHARACTERS, did not occur. Still, I could be wrong :-)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Why does this get flagged 10 times?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

LOL Darned if I know! Personally I'm with the people who think this is all kinda silly but the conspiracy theorist in me still keeps saying don't dismiss these kind of things too quickly, hense my membership here on ATS. Admit it all you grumpy Gus's, its fun playing a little "what if".

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Something I dont remember anyone mentioning in the Nuclear False Flag its on in 3 days post is the events in that episode of the Simpson's are way to blunt for a secret message to be in their predicting a nuclear false flag event.

I do believe the episode of the Simpson's were Bart holds up the magazine that says New York 9 cent and the twin towers in the background could have been an illuminati warning. Along with some other Hollywood films, The Matrix, Terminator 2, But the message was well hidden. No plane was flown into the twin towers in that episode of the Simpson's, because it would have been way to obvious.

So to show a nuke going of in Springfield then an attack actually happening is way to obvious. If the illuminati do put warnings into the media they are going to be extremely well hidden. I doubt anyone would notice them until after a large event happened.

Did anyone watch the 911 warning episode of the Simpson's before the 911 attacks and say "JESUS THERE GOING TO FLY PLANES INTO THE TWIN TOWERS WE GOT TO WARN EVERYONE" no I thought not.

So my point is if messages are being hidden were not going to see them until after a world changing event has happened.

So stop with the stupid prophecies and predictions. What do you think would happen if you went to a psychiatrist and told them that you watched an episode of the Simpson's and now you believe a nuclear attack is imminent. They would section you under the mental health Act and lock your butt up.

Peace

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Another prediction? After all these failed predictions I'm not believing anything until it happens. Thanks for the heads up though, will be interesting to see if this prediction is correct.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Uhh yeah, I believe that, just like I believe there are Faeries and Leprechauns, and Lucky charms. Come on now it won't happen, and this is really, really getting old. If something is going to happen please have more proof than the Simpsons, like I want to know actual date, time, and if there is actual proof.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

The clock reads 5.55 or 17.55.

The little hand points to the hour and the big one to the minutes. DUH!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Please.... Please... Please.... Stop making these stupid predictions, they just discredit this site and the people using it.. This is getting ridiculous now, everydate that can be made to fit that stupid clock have been twisted to fit an upcoming date... It is a scene from a cartoon, that's it, no predictions here, it was just simply time for homers lunch.. I admit the 9/11 thing is a little creepy but.. This is gonna sound crazy, it could have actually been a coincidence.. Even if it wasn't there is nothing in that scene that says 2 planes are gonna fly into the twin towers. Maybe a little nudge nudge wink wink to the date and the towers..
Some of you guys need to open your curtains and get a bit of sunlight or even better go outside and get a little fresh air!! Of courier when your not being poisoned by chem trails.. And the ones who flag this crap, should be flagged themselves for being so stupid!!
Anyway the clock doesn't even say 11.30 it says 5.55... Damn... Wait a minute, I didn't see it before!! Oh my god 555... That's it... On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me... 5 gold rings!! The ring of power in lord of the rings!! The all seeing eye.. That's it!! Everybody look for clues in lord if the rings... I think there building an army to destroy us..
Jeez... Give me a break!!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Another 'Fail Thread' destined to go the same way as all the other ones.

I guess integrity carries no currency any more.

IRM :shk:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee
I predict that nothing will happen, and from December 2nd onward, there will be tons of explanations concerned with the reasons why said attack, that was predicted in a CARTOON full of FICTIONAL CHARACTERS, did not occur. Still, I could be wrong :-)

I'll go further and predict that your prediction is right and was forecast by the Ancient Toltecs or the Mayans and brought to NA by a Navajo traveler.

I spent a year in the Arizona - New Mexico area - and a Navajo medicine man told me to wait for a prophet named Shminkee Pinkee once, as I smoked peyote in a sweat lodge and drank moonshine with him and his (hot) daughter.

edit on 19-11-2010 by mydarkpassenger because: speeelin

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85

Godda** I dont know how to react to these kind of thread anymore....I've been so fed up with "the system" and now I'm so fed up with all the false flag predictions.....well I think I need to put on a tin foil hat and jump on the bandwagon.

Do what I am going to do.. eat more pie!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Oh look. It's this thread again.
Move along, people. Nothing to see here.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The High Commander of the Intergalactic Fleet has assured me on numerous occasions that she will not allow this event to occur. Stand down, children of Earth, for you are all under the protection of the InterGalactic Fleet.

End communication....

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
The High Commander of the Intergalactic Fleet has assured me on numerous occasions that she will not allow this event to occur. Stand down, children of Earth, for you are all under the protection of the InterGalactic Fleet.

End communication....

Cool!

Has the High Commander brought her twin sister along this time? Those ladies could PARTY!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
These threads are the bane of ATS.

Its threads like these that discredit and turn a valid conspiracy site into a running joke, it detracts from the more serious discussions, the TS should be given a formal warning.
edit on 19-11-2010 by Crutchley29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I'd say something is going to happen between now and November 34th.

PS : Wish we could remove flags, this one deserve negative rating.
edit on 19-11-2010 by Kaynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Miss smarty pants, interesting new take on the idea. I still believe something big is on the horizon, and the more awareness the better

Prepare for hateful insults and posts, this is a slippery slope

I'm going to keep an eye on this, you may be on to something. (thanks for mentioning my thread too)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If you're relying on the Simsons for your latest revelations.... the good luck.

Perhaps Homer really is the head of a super secret cabal that will help launch a false flag but I have to remain skeptical.

I suspect Marge.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join