It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Correct Date For The False Flag Nuclear Attack Is 11/30/10!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

I think every day is panic day on here. Honestly I think the simpson was made just for people to laugh at. So now were at 11/30 as the day. T-minus turkey and stuffing to go.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
[
edit on 19-11-2010 by 10987654321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Okay, these topics are ridiculous. I will admit the first Nov. 6th false flag thread was fun, but I mean, come on. Nothing's going to happen at all. This will just end up as one of the many unfulfilled prophecies on here.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaynos
I'd say something is going to happen between now and November 34th.

PS : Wish we could remove flags, this one deserve negative rating.
edit on 19-11-2010 by Kaynos because: (no reason given)
, I wasnt goint to flag this untill i read this, Just flaged it,

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I predict that on 11/30/2010, the OP will look like just another fool.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

HAHA!! I had to check my calendar on this one.....there is no November 31st.!!! Another conspiracy in itself!!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I see it's time for our weekly episode of...

The Boy Who Cried Armageddon!

Based on the sheer number of predictions alone, one of you is bound to get it right sooner or later. By that time, however, I will have long since stopped reading these threads

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I never knew The Simpsons could predict the future! Oh how I laughed when I read that.

*facepalm*

Any way, I'm going on holiday at the end of December and I'll be annoyed if the world ends on the 31st.

Like a previous poster - can't wait for November to be over after all these silly predictions. Must be to do with the changing of the seasons or something.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Excellent observation, OP.

Whomever is behind these false flag attacks definitely has some sick affinity with mystic numerology.

If nothing happens on 11/30, I am concerned about 1/1/11 or 1/9/11 or 9/1/11.

Just sayin'.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32

Oh, haha! Didn't notice this. Epic fail indeed!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by css1981

Thanks. But really css the clock clearly reads eleven thirty and thanks again for the link as I try to extend this into the second line. There. Did it.

edit on 11/18/2010 by MissSmartypants because: (no reason given)

Have you attended school yet?

The little hand is pointing to 6. The big hand is pointing to 11. This means it is 5minutes to six o'clock.

Obviously the simpsons creators do not realise how dumb its viewers are. I will write them a letter and ask them if they are putting any more clocks in their cartoons that they should use a digital clock.

As the time is 5.55 the thread is a proven hoax. MODS need to move this to HOAX. However I am pretty sure there is no mods left on this site.

'Miss Smartypants' your having a laugh ' Miss Icanttellthetimepants'

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

They probably shouldn't put any clocks in their cartoons as people seem to think they spell bad tidings for mankind.

I always preferred Futurama myself any way.
edit on 19-11-2010 by Khayal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
its funny because we're still gonna be here on the 1st of december, its also funny because your saying the simpsons are going launch a load of nuclear weapons (always new matt groening was a trouble maker). And whats even funnier is when it doesn't happen and you'll log on ats, on the 1st of december after not being vapourised and you'll make another thread about how its not the 30th of november its the 30th of december :L

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Why the hell do you guys bitch about predictions so much? Isn't that that the entire #ing point of this forum??? Not that I buy this nonsense but it's still entertaining to read.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Big hand on the 11, I mean its definitely pointing at 5:55 maybe they didn't want to be to obvious with date by swapping the hands around that could always be a possibility, but for those that maybe wondering what 5:55 is all about read below.

555 - When you see this sign a life changing thought or event has just occurred. You may not like it, or you may. Whatever the case your Spirit Guides are notifying you that a change in your life path direction has just occurred and it is time for you to change too. Move with it, follow these thoughts.

www.spiritual-path.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by css1981

Thanks. But really css the clock clearly reads eleven thirty and thanks again for the link as I try to extend this into the second line. There. Did it.

edit on 11/18/2010 by MissSmartypants because: (no reason given)

Wrong, it's 5:55... who has dinner at 11:30?? This site disappoints me more and more everyday.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Oh come on! Your basis for belief in a nuclear war is a stupid cartoon about yellow people with adults that act like 12 year old kids... ?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by phiktion
Big hand on the 11, I mean its definitely pointing at 5:55 maybe they didn't want to be to obvious with date by swapping the hands around that could always be a possibility, but for those that maybe wondering what 5:55 is all about read below.

555 - When you see this sign a life changing thought or event has just occurred. You may not like it, or you may. Whatever the case your Spirit Guides are notifying you that a change in your life path direction has just occurred and it is time for you to change too. Move with it, follow these thoughts.

www.spiritual-path.com...

Or you might be smoking "555" brand cigarettes. By the way, did you know there are currently 140,000 combat troops deployed in Afghanistan. And did you further know that combat troops are augmented by support troops. Perhaps there are 4000 support troops in addition to the 140,000. That's 144,000.And did you further know that if they're nuked they would be martyrs, since they're fighting not against terrorists but are fighting unwittingly for the NWO's agenda. Hmmm.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
Iv been on here a week & already iv seen numerous prophecies. Each morning iv woke up thinking today's the day, surely these guys at ATS are right. But tommorow im getting dressed & for the first time in a week, im braving the outdoor world, we need rations

Hehe, that happened to me in my early days here, too.

Sure we're gonna see stuff happen for the next couple of years as our old, broken down system crumbles and is replaced by the new. It can't happen without some inconvenience. BUT, there's no end of the world coming. Earthquakes will rock us in December, the poles will continue their cyclical shift, the sun will rise and set in the west. The economy will crash eventually. But come on, doom? NO! It's called a NEW BEGINNING.

Continue on out there in the world and savor every second... it is truly a grand adventure we are living!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Here we go with all the exclamation points again.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join