It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am here as a messenger [HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
So your benefactors dropped you in a cemetery and inserted all the modern knowledge and visions of the past present and future into your head, the knowledge to be able to use modern equipment but they couldn't tell you were to go and they had to leave a map for you?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Akkadian4055

I had tubes in my arms, nose, mouth, anus, penis, and even my ears.

Hilarious. And flagged.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I found it interesting that all of you want to know more about me than the circumstances that surround everyone.

You're claiming to be a somewhat famous person, of course we want to know more about you....

We won the bid and that was that. You know the rest. What more can I tell you, I have no idea.

Why was the lifeboat missing? Why was alcohol missing from 9 barrels? What about the rope trailing the ship?

These clues don't seem to be consistent with the abduction claim. None of the information above is anything beyond the Wikipedia entry for Benjamin Briggs (and indeed, almost seems to be the bio info nearly verbatim)...

Assuming your claim to be true, why did you agree to work with these beings who clearly should know the fate of your wife and daughter? (and, seem to be responsible for that fate, whatever it may be).

What exact message are you trying to convey? (and what possible assistance or hindrance could we, as mere Earthbound humans, offer to interstellar travelers capable of waging war throughout the entire galaxy?)

edit on 16-11-2010 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Sir, in all honesty. We don't too much care about Mary Celeste, at least I don't, the others can start a fire and listen to your whale tales. We want to know about the Anunnaki. Tie the knot between the Bible and Sumerian text, who is the Alul Xul? Where did they originate? Make it all make sense for everybody please?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Great we have been warned.... Sigh! Seeing as you offered absolutely no possible solutions to any of this of what use is your warning? I mean why come on here and warn if there is nothing we can do about it?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
So genetic testing will reveal all, book in to get your test done

Then we can get ready for the next big thing

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Phew. This is a relief. I thought it was the bankers and corrupt officials that were going to destroy the world!

All kidding aside. I try to keep as open of a mind as I can. I understand that unless I was there and went through it myself , that I cant have the wisdom to make the right choice. Although this sounds completely crazy and far fetched ,I am willing to try to listen and understand your feelings here. Like the other posters however ,I require ALOT more info than what you posted to jump in on this one. I wont openly flame you however (other than my scant remark above =0 ) as I respect a creative mind more than a rational one. But, we do need both !

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Speaking of Alul Xul, I recommend that this discussion stops right here and right now. You have no idea what these guys are capable of. Don't say I didn't tell you, when it's too late.

Care to indulge us; well at least me anyway, with more details?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Akkadian, can you be a bit more specific with what it is you are warning us of and what you propose we do?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Captain I haven't given up on your story yet.

We think we have all the answers and are oh so smart.
But we are but babes in this universe.

Anything is possible. So much to discover.

I want to believe.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The picture looks like him.

This is one of the more interesting threads I have seen lately.

I tend to believe the OP.

Welcome to ATS buddy!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Speaking of Alul Xul, I recommend that this discussion stops right here and right now. You have no idea what these guys are capable of. Don't say I didn't tell you, when it's too late.

Could you elaborate? All these warnings are nice and all, but what good is the warning when we are up against immeasurable force? Of course, ignorance is the greatest evil and weapon and disease. So I appreciate all warnings/messages, even if the source is not credible. So long as the source is genuine, I appreciate them doing what they believe to be the right thing to do. If I knew about some truly crazy stuff that was going to happen, or something that would affect many people, I would definitely try to spread the word. The idea of conspiracy stuff, or I should just say alternative thought, or just non-mainstream ideologies, is that the truth is far from what we believe it to be. The truth is quite unbelievable because we are conditioned to believe lies.

If somebody really did disappear from a ship in the 1800s only to reappear in 1994 with a message from entities we know as Sumerian gods, and said that Anlul Xul and Enki are duking it out in the center of the galaxy, but have no proof other than that they were given the info... Who is going to believe them? I'm very skeptical of ALL claims regarding something other than hard data. But often times you don't have the hard data to back up what you are saying - that doesn't mean your message is false, just that the support everybody wants is impossible to provide.

None of us (or at least very few of us
) have been abducted and time traveled and such. How would we know how somebody would act after such an experience not having experienced it ourselves?

link   

I believe you to be a Liar and a Hoax.

Why? Because your vernacular, grammar, and vocabulary are in no way akin to written or verbal communication of the 1800's.

Fantastic fairytale nonetheless. Hoax and Lie is my verdict.
May Peace be upon you.

link   

Originally posted by Akkadian4055
reply to post by mobiusmale

I honestly don't know how I made it to this century. I remember the green light, mental images of what I needed to do, then darkness. It was like they imbeded information into my mind. Technology, literature, historical events, accomplishments of this timeline, and so much more, all programmed into my head. I woke up in a cemetary in New York. It was storming pretty hard. Next to me was a leather satchel. I was dressed actually. They probably did it. Prepared me for this voyage. As if on instinct I knew what and where I had to go. I grabbed the satchel and took some shelter under a bus stop awning. I opened the satchel and found a debit card, clothes, a passport, cell phone and a map. The map showed where I would reside. I also had a set of car keys. In the parking lot was an SUV. I knew all about the mechanical and technological accomplishments of this time. I was impressed. And so my new journey began. As for what I saw when I went to the future....I saw death, destruction, slavery, and mankind on the brink of extinction. But that can change. I think they showed me what would happen if they were not here to intervene. And i'm sorry I can't disclose my whereabouts.

i could have made up all this while sleep talking, try again please youre not very creative. try just letting your subconscious take over

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

You WANT to believe THIS?

The Alul Xul, a race of beings bent on taking over our planet, are here.

For god-sakes, why?

Personally, if they could traverse the galaxy, I'd hardly think they'd have ANY trouble taking us over, in a matter of days, instead of shenanigans such as earthquakes or volcanoes, etc.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

i hear sleeper is quite knoledgeable, maybe we can get him on this..pesonally, i do think that if this person was sent as a mesenger he would also be able to accredit his claim; with all the other info, surely this would have also been factored in..

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Need proof and validation of the OP's claims? Just read and literature, writings, or speech from the 1800's. The style of the OP is of our modern, degraded form of English.

OP is lying and hoaxing. My opinion of course.
edit on 11/16/10 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join