It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am here as a messenger [HOAX]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Akkadian4055

rofl, wikipedia much? you such a fool, you wouldnt wikipedia yourself if this was true!!!

hahahaha
epic fail

p.s. all i did is take your claims and put all of them in google(ship names, brother, hardware store etc)

edit on 16-11-2010 by catchmeifyoucan because: (no reason given)

oh yea forgot this en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 16-11-2010 by catchmeifyoucan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Is this what ATS has become, a JOKE, this guy registers a few days ago tells sum bull# story and hasnt even bothered to reply to any of the questions and objections put to him and his story. The last few months sum of sneakiest conspiracy closet come outers have been doin thier rounds and its becoming silly now.why come to ATS to tell this news as it seems all the out there news seems to have ATS as the direction they take to spout this bull. get your act together ATS and use your own motto DENY IGNORANCE and actualy do sumthing about people like this because if you dont people who actualy beleive in conspiracy and not fairytale will find sumwhere else to go that hasnt been infected as this site seems to have been and try and get sum credibility elsewhere

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Wow...

THE Benjamin Briggs?

I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw this.

You owe my Great-Great-Great-Grandfather a LOT of money. He said "If Captain Briggs ever shows up again, make him pay up".

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
did the aliens do some ear surgery on you? They must have pinned them back or something. Look, it's nice that you have such a great imagination, but if you are really that lonely that you have to go to internet forums and make stuff like this up, perhaps it's time to get a dog or something. HOAX based on picture alone. never mind the fantastic story.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tunedbeats
Why do crappy threads like this get so many flags and good, informative threads can barely scrape 5+ flags lately?

The crowds dont want truth, they want entertainment. It was true in ancient Rome, its true today.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tunedbeats

The better the claims the more of a challenge it is to poke holes. Information threads are depressing. I like the entertainment value of these threads. Haven't flagged or starred yet.

Akkadians vagueness however leaves little room for poking holes....he's taking the safe but brief route.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by midlandslad
Could you explain why your use of language is modern,as opposed to how you should be writing give you are from the 19th century. Also how could you equip 'your' ship the Bark to achieve faster speed at the time?
edit on 16-11-2010 by midlandslad because: added

Took the words right out of my mouth!

Amazing use of modern english!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ok my first post here at ATS. This thread has truely got me dumbfounded. Like many others I think its only fair to be sceptical until Benjamin answers a few questions. However iv been looking carefully at his recent picture & one of Benjamin from the 18th century. Iv linked both below, compare them. There is one thing that strikes me. The eyes are very very similar, they tilt the exact same way. The only issue I have is as mentioned before, the ears, but perhaps with all the probes sticking in them they were forced closer to the head. Someone whit good software should compare the pics. Great site BTW

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

Thanks for that. The ears protrude further in the Captains photo. Pretty revealing. Now let's see if he returns to answer any questions.

Edit to add a welcome to you.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Witness2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Belive the story or not, don't post in a rude and attacking manner.

Ask you questions, debunk the story as you like, but be nice about it.

Posting Bans await those who can't.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This one heck of an intro.... Didn't think it would be so active.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I think it is clear that he isn't going to attempt to answer any of the questions. The only questions he is addressing is him trying to prove who he is (or prove the hoax of who he is)...and then people will believe him.

I asked long ago, and then Garzok asked as well....what are we to do with this "message"?

And really...what IS the message?

All I know is that the things he has posted about his history is almost word for word of the wikipedia entry.

If I thought this had any chance of being true...I have a list of questions...but I don't...so why bother?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Oh and mods, why cant I star anyone?

Gazrok, has anyone ever told you, you look exactly like that one dude from the Harry Potter films.

OP, welcome to the craziness that is called ATS. Judging by your first post, you will be harassed into oblivion by these wonderfully polite debunkers we entertain here.

Keep your wits about you, and watch your six. You dont want to be anally probed.....again.
edit on 16-11-2010 by WhiteDevil013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Welcome, sadly I do not believe who you claim to be. I am not convinced one little bit with the picture. As other members have stated all of what you have said can be found on the internet quite easily. However, having said that, your post was entertaining and if this was a short story web site then you would of done well.

Peace,

Seq

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Akkadian4055

Hello Benjamin and Welcome to ATS.

Talk about some introduction ! 16 Flags...7 pages...wow, just wow !

You know Ben, just recently I have seen quite some famous people log onto ATS. Billy Meier's prophet, Dr. Jonathan Reed, Dr. Edgar Mitchell, even one lady time traveler that talked on a cell in a 1928 Chaplin movie...

Unfortunately, they were all banned. Claims like those need to be verified. And a photo that doesn't match just doesn't cut it.

But enjoy your stay, whoever you are, for I do not believe for one second that you are who you claim you are. Unless, of course, proven otherwise. The ball is in your camp.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
hmmm

why did the Enkis put you in a coffin and stuck up some pipes in your anus ?

Why were they experimenting with you just to show you pictures and tell you about the future?

I mean normally you dont stick anything upon anyones anus if you want him as a messenger or someone i could trust. If that happend it could be that they have lied to you, and they are the real threat...
edit on 16-11-2010 by TrueFalse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join