It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am here as a messenger [HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
writing stories on above top secret is not a thread

reply to post by Akkadian4055

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It may be a fantastical story, but I have to say the people in those pictures look very similar. Put them side by side. Yes the ears look a bit further back in the more recent photograph, but I'm pretty sure that ears (like most things) sag with age!

Cheers

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
You would make a great Science Fiction writer. That is all.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueFalse

why did the Enkis put you in a coffin and stuck up some pipes in your anus ?

And supposedly...these are the good guys.

Maybe they are just really kinky good guys.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Can you tell us any details on the mental asylums of the early-mid 19th century?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
Oh and mods, why cant I star anyone?

Threads in the "Introduction" sub-forum don't allow the option to Star posts other than the Opening Post.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'm going to talk about the pictures only.
There are notable differences in the shape of the ears, the eyes, the nose, the forehead and the mouth.
These are not two pictures of the same man.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This is obviously total nonsense. I don't know why you chose the Mary Celeste for your story. It is too well known. You picked all the names from either wikipedia or other sources. Had you picked an unknown character , I might have been interested.

I don't know why I am posting and giving you points. This is a fabrication and sadly it cannot be proven and therefore the thread may not go to where it belongs. If anyone asks a question, you will reesearch it on the internet and come back. If they ask for a recent photo you will provide a photoshopped one. However common sense dictates here and it should take most people a nano second to dismiss you claim.

If someone did come from the past with some revelation, I can assure you it would not be by posting on ATS.

edit on 16-11-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It is ok. I am used to skeptics and the non-believers. I don't have the time to answer all questions. I am just a messenger. A puppet to the Enki, as are my shipmates, wife, and my child. I was told to tell you what is going on around you and above you. You decide and take what I said however you want. What do you do about it you ask? Plan, prepare, and pray the Enki destroys the threat. Me, I think i'm going to open a hardware store. Whatever they tell me to say or spread and whoever they tell me to tell, I will. I have no choice.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Akkadian4055

So this Super Advance Civilization chooses you to be a messanger sends you to the future,
and Your means of spreading this message is an ATS forum, idk, it doesn't add up,

i would think this advance race would have a more efficient idea for a messanger to spread the message

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
**** Closed - Pending Staff Review ****

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Staff have reviewed and discovered two things:

Based on the registration email used to create the thread author's account, there have been other mundane Internet postings discovered (where the email was in public view) that make no mention of anything related to the story presented here.

Also, members should be aware that the author of the thread is posting from a government-controlled network.

Thread moved to hoax.

The member's posting privileges have been removed pending further review.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Also, members should be aware that the author of the thread is posting from a government-controlled network.

Eeek. Three letter agencies spending their lunch time poking the conspiracy nuts?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Thanks, Skeptic. The similarity to wikipedia alone is enough to declare this one a hoax. Unless of course... after time traveling he created his own wiki page

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join