It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am here as a messenger [HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Welcome Captain.

Glad to have you aboard.

Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
reply to post by Beamish

Lol what if he was Briggs??? I'd be so psyched the # out...

Akki4055 get the pic bro. They've had to program you with some computer smarts.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

I would be well impressed and right behind Beamish in the line to apologize ... plus I'd have so many questions !

Woody

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
First let me give you a welcome. Second, let me say in this day and age, and all my beliefs, I certainly wont rule your claims out. We have barely begun to explore the depths of our vast seas to even begin to think we know all there is to know of the cosmos. Frankly, I almost find that arrogant.

People seem to always want proof, which is understandable, for without it, we never learn what may be a fact
for the record books.

So, I am curious... What is your last recall of Massachusetts before you left? Like maybe who was mayor of your town, or your bankers name, or perhaps a headlines. You know, stuff like that? Or maybe things about your ship or some of your crew? What was your first voyage, who was the captain?

Just trying to start some sort of path here that might help.

Granted, others will say that can be easily found on the internet, but perhaps you could give us a tidbit of something that wouldnt actually be easy to find.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I took a picture. Don't know how this helps. Use your scanners or whatever for Identification if you must.

Think i put it in here correctly.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Akkadian4055

I will put it in my profile

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

If I know these folks, the first thing they are probably going to scream about are the ears. So don't be surprised.

I am still looking forward to any answers to some of the questions I posted above though!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Thank you for sending the picture.

You have a friendly smile.

I truly hope the experts on this forum can prove you are right and honest about what you have said.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I put it in my profile.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Thank you for sending the picture.

You have a friendly smile.

I truly hope the experts on this forum can prove you are right and honest about what you have said.

Again thanks, its a shame so many conspiracy theorist have the deny ignorance button suck on .... you know the rest. Now the man has produced a picture for all, prey he isnt in danger in case he was 1 they lost or overlooked. Imagine if anyone here had went into the future and tried to communicate with people who acted like some within this thread, smh.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I appreciate the photo....you certainly have found yourself one up on all the other similar claims that have been made here. Could you speak to my question of the language of the Enki? And what was their appearance, and demeanor like?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I don't know.....

The eyes are kind of the same... He is (of course) older and kid of hard to tell, as things do change.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Thank-you very much indeed for uploading a photograph of yourself ... really appreciate the fact that you did so with such speed too.

Now we need one of the ATS 'experts' to step forward and offer some analysis on the comparrison between the two photographs.

One point has already been touched upon though and that is the difference between the ears of the subject in both images ... they do look very different which would of course meant the pictures are of two different people ... but that could of course be down to the angle of the picture.

We need to make many more comparrisons first but at least you have provided the picture for that to be done.

Woody

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I am 53 years old.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
There are a lot of things in this world that make little sense, if you believe the fairy tales taught in schools.

There definitely are two sides, much like we see played out here on earth, daily. Is there a message or something we need to do about this, or is there nothing we can do and accept what we get, much like cattle and other farmyard animals?

Why are you here? Not your specific mission if it would cause you problems. But, cut to the chase please. Also understand that when peoples core beliefs are challenged with a truth they don't want to hear, they rebel verbally. These same people can be very good allies if they start believing the truth versus lies. Give us examples about what things you are here to do on your mission.

Many of us do have a lot to learn.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

If you were 37 on Dec. 1872 and returned to New York in 1994 at the age of 37, that would indeed make you now 53. So no aging during those 122 years. Could you explain please.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Witness2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Is there any way to put entire threads on "ignore"?

This has to be one of the silliest questions I've ever heard anywhere let alone ATS

It's really simple ... you don't like ... you don't click !!!

Priceless

Woody

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

What is your purpose / goal now? What part of the country are you residing in? How often do you have contact with the aliens? Can you converse with them? What is their purpose with our planet?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I just love that he calls them ENKI and he references the MOON ENKI very interesting.
Hellooooooooo ANNUNAKI!!!!!!

edit on 11/16/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Don't you just love the history. I have always been fascinated with Sumerian legends and the Annunaki. I'm hanging out here for a while.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join