It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am here as a messenger [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Akkadian4055

Yes lots of questions for the OP. For anyone else reading this thread, please note how the OP started this, and since not responded.

To me this is another aspiring fiction writer.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

I honestly don't know how I made it to this century. I remember the green light, mental images of what I needed to do, then darkness. It was like they imbeded information into my mind. Technology, literature, historical events, accomplishments of this timeline, and so much more, all programmed into my head. I woke up in a cemetary in New York. It was storming pretty hard. Next to me was a leather satchel. I was dressed actually. They probably did it. Prepared me for this voyage. As if on instinct I knew what and where I had to go. I grabbed the satchel and took some shelter under a bus stop awning. I opened the satchel and found a debit card, clothes, a passport, cell phone and a map. The map showed where I would reside. I also had a set of car keys. In the parking lot was an SUV. I knew all about the mechanical and technological accomplishments of this time. I was impressed. And so my new journey began. As for what I saw when I went to the future....I saw death, destruction, slavery, and mankind on the brink of extinction. But that can change. I think they showed me what would happen if they were not here to intervene. And i'm sorry I can't disclose my whereabouts.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

ofcourse you can't. seriously try selling this story to a publisher.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

You can't disclose your whereabouts because the aliens who dropped you off with a map that led you there might find you????

Oh boy...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Did you read my response to your thread?

Post a photograph of your self. That'll settle the issue.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
haha this is quite funny compared to OMG!!!1111 Nuke China threat over california via IRAN
So you woke up after all this time in new york and didnt even be amazed by everything and went sightseeing? probably would give me a heart attack waking up to find that.
load of cobblers
edit on 16-11-2010 by midlandslad because: im still laughing too much

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I think we have more chance of the Pope kissing my ring

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by coffeesniffer

I couldn't agree more.

Maybe the OP has been reading too much Titor? Or watching Journeyman on re-run?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by midlandslad

Actually stuff is on the internet, even his name means something.

Mr. Briggs hello. Welcome to ATS. Even though I think your trolling. I doubt Ben Briggs is your real name.

And basically your saying the Annunkai abducted you and made you their slave. If your mind has been programmed then how do we know it isn't programmed with lies?

Tell us something that we need info on to make a complete puzzle. And not 9/11.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
We all know this guy could be total BS, so why do we have to bog this thread down with accusations? We already know the charge of HOAXER has been levied. Let's get a discussion going w/ Akkadian and see if we can't find verifiable parts

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

On what date did you return to New York? And were the other crew members deposited in this time line or another? Interesting story but in order to keep this going here you may want to provide a photo of yourself. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The message is out. I answered what I could. There is a battle going on this very moment in the center of the Milky Way galazy (hence the gamma spikes, which are actually explosions from the battle). They fight all the time. But soon the battle will be over. Who wins depends on if your governments prepare. Even your astronomers been pointing out strange things going on in space and even on earth with the strange anomalies. It's so funny how blind some people are to what has been going on all this time. People say they never heard of these beings? The governments already know whats going on. But i guess it is a form of controlled chaos. These beings been here before humans walked the earth. The sumarian language was taught by the Enki.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I am only a messenger. The proof is all around you. I arrived here in August 1994.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Thank you my friend And welcome to ATS. With me personally and the things I feel I dont doubt you at all and do wish the best for your reconnection to your family. I find it interesting that you call that species the ENKI. Just like the name of 1 of ANUs sons Enki and Enlil. Enki was labeled the serpent within the Garden of EDIN created by his brother Enlil. And the 2 had issues. This is why its not hard for me to believe these alul axul are at war with the Enki. My friend we are existing in very interesting times and it seems to get more intersting by the day. Thank you for you informative introduction and see you within the boards....

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Much obliged. As for my crew, wife, and daughter, I don't know where they are. I haven't seen nor heard from any of them since this began.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
the proof is all around you......isnt that what the 'agency' were saying?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Ignoring requests for easily producable evidence...

Only answering posts that are supportive...

I wonder what this can mean?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
Ignoring requests for easily producable evidence...

Only answering posts that are supportive...

I wonder what this can mean?

I agree with Beamish, a photo of you would settle this right here, right now!

Will you supply a current photo of yourself?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

That he is totally legit?

Another one for the list i guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join