It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligent LIFE Throughout The Cosmos

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnthejedi24
Rkallisti, you mentioned Phil Schneider a couple pages back and I would like to know your opinion oh him and his stories. As for me, I believe most of his story about Dulce is a load of crap although I am sure we have our share of advanced underground bases. In terms of the Reptilian species I am mixed, I believe they exist and our both intet-dimensional and inter-planetary in nature. I do not believe they control the world but they may have had an impact on our affairs as a species in the distant past. They may also have had a hand in our genetic modifications to become modern humanity.

Phil Schneider as so many others, is just one of literally thousands of people who have had some sort of contact/involvement with ETs. All I can tell you is that the best you can do is read about these people's stories/testimonials as as much as you can and just listen to what they have to say.

Doubt everything. And research everything throughly. Look at it all with a critical mind while at the same time pay attention to your intuition (that's the key right there, intuition). Don't let other people convince you of what they say, only trust in yourself and in your own conclusion. Doubt everything, but don't forget intuition, intuition, intuition.

There's loads of hoaxes and garbage out there. But pieces of the truth are scattered everywhere. It's like searching for a needle in a haystack, only that there are many needles. And once you start connecting the dots, you start to make out the picture.

Ultimately, only you, yourself, can tell you what the Truth is.

Reptilians? Yes, they are here. And they do "control" the world to some extent.
And yes, there are many underground and underwater government/military facilities right now where interaction with ETs (Negative ones) and experimentations are taking place.

Investigate it yourself and draw your own conclusions. There's plenty of "evidence" out there. Question is, how much of it will you believe?

As for the genetic modifications of the Human race, as far as I know many different ET species have had a hand on it, both Negative and Positive ETs, both in the past as in the present. That's why there are so many different races, cultures and tribes of people.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Edgecrusher09

AP is easy is you have the right chemical, herbs etc., and are in the right place at the right time. Of course, whe you get there, it's always the right time. Once, a long, long LONG, time ago, I was tripping on acid at home and I went into the kitchen for another beer. When I got there I forgot what I was there for.

Wow, what am I here for? I swear 20 minutes went by while I pondered that question. Holy molly! Why am I here?

The answer was,

ANOTHER BEER!

Eat, drink and be merry. Take your experiences as they come. For me the '70 went to the '90. Did a lot of experiencing.

Peace Bro

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by eaglewoman

Well, those experiences certainly are quite interesting...

I wish you could elaborate a little bit further, specially about the Annunaki

You mentioned Scientology and some practices that sounded to me a bit New Age-ish. Is that so?

Now that I'm at it, I have something to say here (I've been meaning to talk about this for a while now, but fortunately you reminded me). I believe that whatever group that functions as a cult/sect/church/society/organization/etc is to be avoided. Why? Because there comes a point in which they begin to control your Life at some degree. And many people, slowly and unconsciously, get dragged along so deep, that they literally become puppets/zombies/robots/slaves (just look at religion out there). When you adhere to something like that or become a "follower" of it, it's a sign you're being lead astray. The Truth wont be handed down to you by their hands; the Truth is and has always been within YOU. You just have to "wake up" to It.

Don't get me wrong! I am totally sure that such groups can provide a lot of fundamental teachings and guidances and that many times their "leaders/masters/teachers" have the best intentions, but it ultimately becomes some sort of "social club" that traps you by a routine of repetitive and monotonous habits (example: go to church every Sunday, pay tithes, etc).

It is you who must walk through the Path and learn, explore and discover the Truth yourself.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hey RKallisti. Thanks for the thread!

Could you please tell me what's up with "sleep paralysis"? I just got it again last night and it really freaks me out.

But in my case, I'm conscience, but I can't see. It feels like I am being zapped by a large current of electricity. When this happens, it somehow induces extreme fear and I can not move. Also as it happens, I sense "entities" around me. I can't see them, but I can swear they're there.

I try to scream, but the most I can get out are moans. The second this was over this time around (The SP), I jumped out of bed and I tried to reflect on it, but I couldn't get too far.

Psychology says that this is nothing special. I swear it's something more. Am I right? Is some kind of interdimensionial entity (entities) messing with me/us? Is that what this is?

Or is it simply good ol' sleep paralysis? Thanks!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Intelligent life throughout the cosmos... It was a long time ago that I revelled in the brilliance of such diverse a life could exist even long before the first proto-verse. But I guess saying that has little meaning in a day and age in which humankind has seemingly lost it's ability to care for another to gain the ability to get individual mental strenght. Makes me wonder whether it was this that the human prodigy had invisioned twothousend years ago.

The human race is not the only race in the universe, it never was. Earth is young and other places are old. Time has made things complicated even long before I existed and I guess it will do so for quiet some time maybe even longer then I exist. Ah, humanity did many things but I was only moved by the fall of the city of Constantinople, not so much by the fall of the city but more because of the inspiration I felt from it's then time ruler Constantine the XI. When it fell under the rule of the i'll sighted Mehmed the second it was a sign in my eyes that mankind would only progress in strive like a child does by learning of it's failures. But I guess even I am somewhat of a slow learner given the time spend by me on earth. ^^

But enough talk in the shadows, time to start shooting bullets and asking questions later. Of course humanity isn't the only intelligent life in the universe. However, you should consider a numer of things; many placed that can contain life have already done so in the past but lost it, or still need to develop it. The human culture is not even 5000 years old, evolutionairy and geological this is like a small breath of time. Many intelligent races have lived and passed away before humans could even make fire.
Also, the universe is vast, just this milkyway is beyond human comprihension; since knowing and realising are two different things. Even far more advanced races have trouble travelling between galaxies, it is no picknick and there need to be consences that so far humanity has not had the will to make.
Thirdly is that there are races out there that do not want to contact humans or any other intelligent race. Isolatory behaviour on a scale of a whole species is not uncommon, the unknown in the universe can destroy you and has done so many times in the past (even thou the opposite is true as well).

Regardless, for the ske of humanity I belive it is best that aliens do not yet make contact. You are not ready yet, your clture is immature and the shock might destroy humananity.
edit on 18-11-2010 by AncientShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I totally agree. Scientology was a great opportunity, while it lasted. In the '70's it was really promoted by artists and didn't have the "facist" attitude that we have come to know. At that time groups of freinds would gather at coffee stores and talk about their out of body experiences, their past life memories and how it affected their lives. As the organization began demanding money and loyalty, I took myself elsewhere. But I enjoyed my experiences there.

My Anunaki experience.............hmmmmm

Well, it was a spring afternoon. I was to married to a very tortured artist/musician. We were into sacred geometry in art and used all lot of egyptian symbols around the house and in our art. We named our business after Anubis. We settled into the loft area of our house and were enjoying the afternoon together. Suddenly, this very INTENSE presence, light and dark at the same time, like an eclipse, came over both of us, and I asked my husband if he felt that energy. He became very afraid and began shaking violently.

I was so overcome with this incredible blast of love, I couldn't absorb it all, it was so intense! I opened my arms and I asked the being "Are you God?" The answer came back. "No, but I know his presence." At that my husband "LOST IT" and I instincively ran away from him through a doorway to another room.

As I approached the doorway, 2 great pillars came down with a deafening thud. They were alternate black and white striped, and both were opposite. On either side were 2 very tall, very ominous, eagleheaded men. As I ran through, my husband chased after me, but he stopped dead in his tracks at the door. He tore off his clothes and began battle with them. Naked as a jaybird he ran outside to the cattle pasture across the street to battle those anunaki buggers untill he disolcated his shoulder and fell into an exhausted heap.

In the meantime, I was in the house, on my knees, being led on a journey back to a time when I had made a vow. I was given "Strong Medicine" and a vision of my eternal soul, and of the promise I had made to myself the last time I was with them. To rise from this well, and with my plume, I will write my name and it will be Eagle Woman.

That's my story and I'm sticken to it!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Scientology? I don't like them and mostly due to the founder. It was their founder that made a bullethole in the fronthead of a certain GI at the frontline near the ardennes at the end of 1944 in the winter. Even if he followed orders, it still sucks that that moment was used by him to make so much money.

Ah heck, things have passed on since then and I couldn't care less about wealth.

/edit; You know how it feels getting shot in the head? Like driving a car backwards 180 km/h and then the car grind to standstil in an instant while you don't! Ah, at least he made a decent shot; the vietcong in Nam hit me worse in the head. (thinking of it makes me realise that i've been getting shot in the hed to often since the invention of gunpowder)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

Ironic, your post. Cuz, LR hubbard's son, can't remeber his name, was found shot in the head in the desert ouside Las Vegas.

Support the Troups!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

I used to have a LOAD of "sleep paralysis" encounters (I stopped having them about two-three years ago). I also did a lot of research about it. According to science, their explanation is that it is a totally normal reaction that happens when you (your consciousness) awake "too early" but your body remains asleep for a while longer before fully waking up (or something like that). You know science, they tend to draw the most logical explanation for everything.

But I have my own take on this. I have felt the different "presences" in my room many times and I have seen this visiting Entities (their figures, bodies, forms) even many more times. I know what it FEELS like. And I can distinguish between a mere dream and an actual "supernatural/paranormal" experience.

In my opinion, it can either be two things: (1) ETs, or (2) Spirits/Ghosts/Demons/Etc.

I have had many people ask me, if that's the case then why don't they just simply show up during the day when you're wide awake?

Well, isn't it obvious? On your every day Life you have the concerns of every day Life: job, money, food, family, car, TV, responsibilities, school, studies, etc, etc, etc. Your Mind is firmly rooted to this Lower Density material plane due to all these (trivial) distractions.

When you go to sleep is the only time you have to get in touch with Higher Dimensions, so to speak, and connect with your subconscious (which is something that happens naturally). Because of that, of this detachment from the Lower Density Reality, your frequency vibrations rise and you're open to experience other "things" that wouldn't seem possible otherwise.

Just ask yourself, why don't you just dream when you're conscious and walking or standing?

It's all about being in tune. It's like when a radio tunes in to a certain channel (frequency). This is the best chance for these Entities to visit/contact you: when your Mind is more open and receptive to their influence. And the bonus, for these Negative Entities, is that your body is numb as a natural effect of you falling asleep. On top of that, many Entities can resort to psychic abilities to induce fear, hypnosis, forgetfulness, perception distortions and mind control to certain extent.

Well, that's just my basic understanding of it.
You also have science. After all, their rational and logical thinking is almost always correct and highly indisputable. Or so they say.

Just keep in mind... they once said the Earth was flat...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

Also, the universe is vast, just this milkyway is beyond human comprihension; since knowing and realising are two different things. Even far more advanced races have trouble travelling between galaxies, it is no picknick and there need to be consences that so far humanity has not had the will to make. Thirdly is that there are races out there that do not want to contact humans or any other intelligent race. Isolatory behaviour on a scale of a whole species is not uncommon, the unknown in the universe can destroy you and has done so many times in the past (even thou the opposite is true as well). Regardless, for the ske of humanity I belive it is best that aliens do not yet make contact. You are not ready yet, your clture is immature and the shock might destroy humananity.

Well said.

And I add the following:
For many ETs (specially those in the Service-to-Self Path), it is much more profitable to operate from the shadows. If you think about it, you'll find obvious reasons for them to do so. Same as the government's "Black Ops" or the secret societies of the world. If your intention is control and subversion, you play from behind the curtains.

Even though many ET races ("Benevolent" ones for the most part) look just like Humans (being the forefathers/progenitors of mankind), they understand that the risk of them showing up would be that mankind could take them as some sort of "Gods" or "saviours". Why would this be so bad? Because mankind needs to learn to grow, develop and evolve as a race and the fate of their Planet is totally in their hands, not in that of ETs. How can you truly learn the lessons of Life if you know that in the end, whatever happens, you'll have someone who will come and save you? Humans need to realize they are their own saviours and take hold of their own destiny.

And then there's the Law of Free Will, which implies that for a Soul, to grow and progress, must have as little as possible conditioning from external sources (that is, interference). Sure, a little guidance and a little help wont hurt. But each Soul must seek to "awaken" itself to its true nature by its own intention. If everyone knew and expected ET Beings to come and hand them over everything, then Humanity would grow indolent and lazy. That's also why there is the Veil of Forgetfulness, because the best way to learn is by scratch.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Well... that is quite an interesting experience, to say the least.

Out of curiosity, were you under some sort of drug/psychoactive influence when it occurred?

And how did you know they were the "Annunaki"?

Just one more thing, were their "eagle heads" really their heads?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This event took place over 20 years ago, and at that time we belonged to a culture where psychoactive drugs were abundant. At that time I attended lectures by Terrance Makena, and read Aldus Huxley's "Doors of Perception", Jay Stevens' "Storming Heaven" (must read) and Timothy Leary. I used to believe that these drugs were gods gift to humanity, but after this experience and seeing my husband's reaction, I realized that not everyone is ready for the introspection that these "drugs" provide. They can be very dangerous, and I don't recommend this avenue. However, for me it was always a positive experience. I was lucky. (insert the FOOL card here)

There is always a sense of incredulous skepticism when we talk about drug induced visions, and you can take my "visions" with a grain of salt. They are my experiences, and mine alone. They changed my life and my outlook on existance and eternity. I have been blessed with a sense of self and belonging that I don't think I would have acheived under different circumstances.

That being said, I was not aware of of the word "Anunnaki" or the legend, as put forth by Zakaria Stitchen until recently. Although, I did do a lot of research into ancient Egypt, the Freemason and "the Hiram Legend." I catergorize these beings as anunnaki due to their appearance and stature, based on the illustration I have seen. I could be wrong....

They communicated telepathically, so I never saw their beaks move. I don't know if the affect of their appearance was a creation of my mind, or if that's what they wanted me to see or if that was their actual appearance. But, their essence was life changing. I have never seen them since, but I look forward to communing with them again, someday.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti
Is there anything you would like to (or can) share with us?

They told me there will be a problem with our fresh water supplies in the future, at least from mountainous river sources. It looked like thin streams of blood in the water at first, but when I 'got closer' it looked more like small thin trails of iron oxide particles running in the course of the stream/creek. They said it would be a pretty major problem.

There's some other stuff, but I'm starting to get uncomfortable. Too much personal/self disclosure for the whole wide world to read. It's why I haven't started a thread, ever. And that's why I applaud those with the bravery to speak up about their experiences in detail.

Actually there is one more thing...
I went along with this particular meditative experience thinking it was all imagination/hallucination, that is until physical effects began to happen near the end. It scared the hell out of me, paralysing fear... because now I knew it was real. Days after the 'encounter' (including all the high strangeness around the house for the next few days) I began to question again, was I just in some kind of impressionable hypnogogic state?? A few weeks later, while alone outside, they flew directly over my head to physically confirm that it was all very much real. The ship was huge... And I've been seeing different ships doing different things quite a few times more since then over the past few years. I'm still acclamating, but if/when anyone has these kinds of things happen to them with such intensity it is absolutely life changing! It's hard to go back to ignorance.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Hmm, I didn't know that. But it seems to be rather a little too much of a coincidence. It is probably just cleaning up of some loose ends.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I'll take it with a grain of salt, but I'll take it nonetheless.

It's curious that over the last... two months, roughly, I started to have these feelings that I should try sort of hallucinogen mushrooms (or something along those lines). This was of course happening much before my most intense experiences. I started to get this interest in psychoactive substances around mid September when literally, my perception of reality started to... well, I felt there was a ripping in the fabric of reality and my perception/awareness was altered (A LOT). And yet, in all my Life I had never drunk, smoked or taken drugs. But right here before me, and around me, I sense reality ripping itself apart.

I guess this altering awareness become more and more intense, and I believe it is due to that that I reached other experiences (although I did see and perceive "Angels/Demons/Spirits/etc" ever since I was little, but right now it was much more vivid, lucid and intense).

So... anyways, I LOVE Egypt. And your story (and specially the part in which you mentioned their beaks not moving) reminded me of a film that I recently came across but fell in love with. Ever watched Immortel (Ad Vitam)?

Like you said, maybe it was the image they wanted you to see. Maybe their heads were some kind of helmet/headress or something. Whatever the case, I am pretty sure they were not Anunnaki.

Now, here's a segment of the movie I mentioned:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

No pressure. No need to tell what you don't want to tell (or feel uncomfortable doing so).

If you could only tell me who "they" who told you these things were, it would be wonderful.

As you see, I am very much interested in the "Entities" of the contactee/adbuctee.

Anyways, during all my Life (specially during the age of 13-23) I have been both a skeptic and a believer, both doubting and believing, questioning the "reality" of my experiences, and why other people just didn't have them.
Bottom line is, when I ponder deeply about it, when I remember my experiences, when I put all the dots together, I just can't dismiss them as a figment of my imagination... and yes, I have thought (many times) that maybe I just have a VEEEEERY bright and vivid imagination (my family always told me that) or I suffer schizophrenia or some sort of mental "disorder" of that kind, but... honestly, what's real is just REAL, despite if the rest of the world doesn't see it or experience it.

Reality is made of many layers, and some can see/perceive more and some less. That's my final conclusion.

PS: Oh, and yes, I am aware of future problems with water, in contamination and lack of it. I'm glad to find more people are aware of this.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Very cool movie clip, I'll see if I can find it on HULU. About the desire for substances, I can only say "pray about it." If it is offered, well that's up to you. Personally, I've been praying and told "NO" under no uncertain terms.

I've got to deal with my situatation in a more conservative way, right now.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Well, since I don't trust anyone (but myself), and since I don't tend to go for others for help/guidance/teaching (but I seek that myself), I don't think I'll be accepting anyone's offerings of hallucinogen mushrooms (or the such).

Thanks. It'll be as it has to be when it has to be, if it has to be.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti
If you could only tell me who "they" who told you these things were, it would be wonderful.

As you see, I am very much interested in the "Entities" of the contactee/adbuctee.

The same as Betty Hill described.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
First I would like to thank RKallisti for making such an interesing thread with absolutely marvelous theory of the cosmos which feels more right than wrong for me. Why feeling is important to me u ll get the picture through the article.. For most of the time I`m just an observer of this forum, but when I started to read this thread I got the need to share my experience with u all. When I was on like page 3 I wanted to ask u about the dreams and sleeping paralysis. And I got my answer, because impaired already asked u so I` ll just share my experience...

I was experiencing these strange dreams for approximately about a year and a half and never before or after, at least I don`t recall it. What I remember of those dreams is that I just couldn` t wake up from it I mean at first I thought I was awake but then after a while I realised I was still dreaming. It was very painful. I felt my body but I could not move it. I can`t really explain myself how I felt. And the dreams itself I can`t even remember(except one) because it happend like 5 years ago. Then when I finally waked up for real I was very exausted like i ve been running for several hours. And what i noticed was that my both arms were asleep. Sometimes both legs or just one arm or leg. It was very creepy.. At the time I also became aware and very interrested in these things esspecialy in ET... I have talked about these dreams to my girlfreind, first she show interest in it, next day she forget about it=). But hey i understand her, if u re not experiencing similar things u cannot imagine how its like, i mean u can imagine but u cannot feel it.

Anyway, there is one thing i also wanted to share and it is about the one and only dream I do remember. This dream still haunts me.. First I m flying somewhere i don`t know where and suddenly start to falling very rapidly my heartbeat is increasing at fastest rate possible im starting seeing things(dont know excatly what kind) and im about to fall on the ground when i wake up in my bed putting my torso up and say in my head (oh it was only a dream ) then i want to put my legs on the floor because i wanted to go to the bathroom and at the very moment when i put my legs to the floor i started to falling again in the same space as before feeling the same thing as before. Then i wake up again in my bed and want to stand up like before, then start to falling again. It happend again an again until i really wake up on the floor of my bedroom with my legs asleep and dripping with sweat..

I find it interresting that of all thing i remembered most is the feeling not dreams itself or anything else..

If there is more knowledge about dreams or this particular case of mine please let me know...

Kind regards and keep up the good vibe=)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join