It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligent LIFE Throughout The Cosmos

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The thought of 'Alien' life is so intriguing! I truly do want to know more.

Intelligent life in my belief is that it really is everywhere. If you really think about it and realize that down to the absolute smallest level we are all made out of the same thing. Not only are we made out of the same thing, but everything is made out of the same thing.. We can all be using the same space in one single point. I'm not going to pretend I can comprehend what that could mean. I just think that there are a lot of possibilities out there. I believe the Creator is most indubitably incomprehensible.

It could be that there are indeed millions of levels of distortion/change in every aspect of our waking consciousness. Maybe pictured as a fractalfractal. Reality is a truth for everyone, no matter what that reality is to them.

To believe in 'Aliens' seems almost like a title in itself to not believe in God. Evolution has the same effect as well. I'm sure that which has the power to create, can do more then just what we can dream of.

As always peace and love.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Dear Posters of RKellisti's Thread

I believe that I should share my bit of information and as does RKellisti say I do not hold all the answers but a little tiny peace of an infinite puzzle.

Many of you wonder and have been wondering "How can I have ET contact???" well the situation is quiet simple you already have all it takes is remembering, but... that is the problem due to the fact that remembering the contact is hard due to the fact that you must remember any odd dreams and then analyze them for any abnormalities. After which you need to meditate basically seek out the link between ETs and the strange dream it self, which usually take a lot of long time to get the handle off. However, you can put out an intent of contact and pray like mad for that special experience where you see a ET or a UFO. But..... you must also remember to put forth who you want to be contacted by because that is important, you want to be contacted by an ET that would teach you some meaning to life or a mad scientist ET that wants to probe you for genetic information

I apologize for that but it is as true as it gets intent behind who contacts you is important and I am not joking you do not want to get scared for life

Still Contacting a ET or a ET race is merely the wanting also the intent behind it and only a few people get contacted due to safety reasons, however what you could do is just keep asking and show infinite patience because believe it or not they will not contact you until. They can trust you and believe that you are ready to be exposed to such a thing as life from another planet, this is due to reasons being that some people can not handle such immense rush of information and they can fry their brain due to the inability to understand how this is possible.

Whatever you do never result to violence with ET because it is pointless they always win no matter what and if you do result to any violence of any sort, may it be verbal or thoughts or physical you can bet your money that you would never again in your life receive physical contact with a ET. There are protocols that they follow and if you do something like that they are just gonna shut off any contact with you for at least another several years or even life times.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wally898
The thought of 'Alien' life is so intriguing! I truly do want to know more.

Intelligent life in my belief is that it really is everywhere. If you really think about it and realize that down to the absolute smallest level we are all made out of the same thing. Not only are we made out of the same thing, but everything is made out of the same thing.. We can all be using the same space in one single point. I'm not going to pretend I can comprehend what that could mean. I just think that there are a lot of possibilities out there. I believe the Creator is most indubitably incomprehensible.

It could be that there are indeed millions of levels of distortion/change in every aspect of our waking consciousness. Maybe pictured as a fractalfractal. Reality is a truth for everyone, no matter what that reality is to them.

To believe in 'Aliens' seems almost like a title in itself to not believe in God. Evolution has the same effect as well. I'm sure that which has the power to create, can do more then just what we can dream of.

As always peace and love.

Interesting post and quiet amazing information.

I have a little tip go stand in front of a mirror and you can realize something interesting that we are all Aliens every single person on this planet is. We have been parts of many Alien races and even have left families amongst them, due to the share fact we can not remember this because of a memory wipe that happens when you enter Earth state of body.

That is why at times when we stare at the night sky also other stars we feel home sick, thus that is why many must grasp and understand we are already Aliens it just takes a bit of time. To actually search, realize and recover those vital memories that were wiped out when we came here, so to really understand it we must first learn it from within us. That is why the phrase "The answers that you seek are within you" is there for a reason and nothing truly happens by chance, luck, possibility or accident for it is all for a specific reason.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

As a matter of fact the biggest influence was seen with the technological advancement of the Nazis during World War 2, that resulted in jet fighters, missile technology, atomic weapons, nuclear stations and much much more. The share engineering marvel of this advanced technology during the 30's also 40's was due to the reasoning of ET influence upon Nazi Germany

That's right. The latest ET contact started to happen back then with Germany. It has been said that they managed to acquire and/or build their own UFOs from alien crafts they shot down during the war and via the applied ET technology the acquired or received. After the war, they traveled via submarine to Argentina with some UFOs, and the eventually to the South Pole, where it is presumed they have a base of operations.

Although I wouldn't say I am absolutely sure about these last facts, it simply sounds/feels quite veridical to me.

As several sources combine after Hitler got greedy and decided to take over the world the ETs decided not to take part in helping Germany anymore. So after the war a bunch of ET actually contacted the USA and Russia to help them advance also learn things peacefully. Now slowly guess what your leaders did is said a big fat NO and showed the ETs a big middle finger, just because they said that to do so you must get rid off all weapons.

I don't know the actual reasons as to why these ETs stopped dealing with Germany and moved to USA and Russia. But yes, I am also aware that this happened.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wally898
I believe the Creator is most indubitably incomprehensible.

Allow me to elucidate just a little bit on that matter...
The Creator is the One who went Big Bang, and as such, brought about Creation and Life as we know it. The Creator is ALL of US fractured into all the infinite particles that are the primordial elements (Fire, Air, Water, Earth), the Galaxies, the Planets, the Stars, the Flora, the Fauna, and the Intelligent Life Forms that evolves out of all this. So the Creator, which is Us All, is experiencing Itself, cognizing Itself, living Itself, realizing Itself, all through Us All as we All move and advance through all Our various levels of consciousness, awareness, reality and stages of Soul development.

Agreed. And some people just perceive more or less of the layers of Reality as they continue to grow and evolve at different rates throughout the various stages of Existence.

That's why I say it's so important to make the first step, to take a leap of faith and just believe. Because if you are not even receptive to it, then you certainly wont perceive/see/witness anything out of your "normality".

Ever heard the saying, "think outside the box"?
edit on 16-11-2010 by RKallisti because: Minor spell-check corrections.

edit on 16-11-2010 by RKallisti because: Typo correction.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
Still Contacting a ET or a ET race is merely the wanting also the intent behind it and only a few people get contacted due to safety reasons, however what you could do is just keep asking and show infinite patience because believe it or not they will not contact you until. They can trust you and believe that you are ready to be exposed to such a thing as life from another planet, this is due to reasons being that some people can not handle such immense rush of information and they can fry their brain due to the inability to understand how this is possible.

Absolutely agreed.

Now I'd like to expand a bit on what The Magician said.

Intent is very important. Although it is true many people report being contacted when they least expected it or never even asked for it, there is a reason as to why these contacts occur. Nevertheless, if you intend to make a conscious contact, intent is obviously a key ingredient.

And equally important... they wont come if you have petty interests in mind. There must be a sense of purpose involved.

Additionally, what The Magician stated about safety measures is absolutely true. Specially for "benevolent" ETs. They know what their presence causes, and they wont show up (or let you remember it) if your brain is not prepared to handle it and you're not spiritually prepared to some degree. Fear of the unknown is a major detractor (and I admit it even happens to me sometimes).

"Malignant" ETs wont come either (though they are much more likely to come) unless they see a profitable use in you. So maybe you can transmit to them mentally, night after night, that you offer your body to them a host which they may utilize to conduct their experiments.

Now, there are other factors that most people, in their ignorance, tend to forget too easily. Actually, they hardly even take them into consideration. Protocols. Both Positive and Negative ETs work by protocols. What do you think, that they can come pay you a visit as easily as your boy/girlfriend can to your house driving his/her car?

It's not like they are always up there flying around waiting to either abduct someone or contact someone. They have their own LIVES, they have their own matters to attend to other than just be randomly flying around Earth (though, let me just say while I'm at it, that there are literally thousands of UFOs quite aware of Earth's affairs, and more and more coming and on their way).

Now, aside from your own mental/spiritual maturity and preparation, there are other factors that come into play. Such as, I don't know, location and time of day, just to name a few.

Ever wondered why they usually visit those living in rural areas far away from the overcrowded and noisy cities?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Dear RKallisti

Is it not "Think outside the box"

good point and an interesting approach

Kind Regards

M

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I must say I disagree with you on a couple points (or maybe we misunderstand each other).

Firstly, I wouldn't be so sure that everybody can make a contact or be contacted by an ET. Technically, yes, it is possible. But what purpose does it serve in the grand scheme of things?

It is true that more people than it is known have been contacted and/or abducted in their Lives without their knowing. Lots of people. But there is a reason why they don't remember it.

Secondly, everyone is an alien? Depends on what you consider alien. If you are referring to the fact that the Primitive Intelligent Simeans (the later upgraded Homo Sapiens Sapiens) were genetically engineered on more than one occasion and that their own genes are intermingled with various ET genes, then yes, Humans are aliens.

Many of the ETs we know today have been genetically modified to one extent or the other. Very few original pure-genes Extraterrestrials remain.

However, my point was that the vast majority of Humans are native to this world. They originated here and evolved here, and in this sense, they are "Terrestrials".
edit on 16-11-2010 by RKallisti because: Minor spell-check corrections.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I am sure that many ETs (both "benevolent" and "malignant") are here on this planet today. I know that with absolute certainty. However, I have no tangible/scientific/empirical evidence to prove it to you - nor do I intend to.

I'm interested in how you "know with absolute certainty" something for which you have no evidence whatsoever?

If you have an "inner belief" or an incredible personal conviction that ET's are here on this planet then that's fine, but I'm just curious as to how you know this to be the case with "absolute certainty"?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Dear RKallisti

Regarding this question

Ever wondered why they usually visit those living in rural areas far away from the overcrowded and noisy cities?

I decided to contribute some information which I have gathered after some viewing of what happens and the sort of things that take place. Now.... first of all when a giant ET Craft is spotted in a city or a Fleet the whole block around the area is straight away put under a week monitoring, this means phone calls, mail, emails, internet chats and even cell phones. I do not fully know how they do it but..... believe me they can do it without even much movement. Secondly the craft or fleet is then straight away gets chased away by military black helicopters which are nothing similar to the ones that are known to the public, this has been seen by many that experience ET Craft sightings. Thirdly if you come in direct contact with the craft and start speaking a cosmic language then followed by blacking out, you can sure as hell bet that the next place you wake up is in a bunker questioned. This usually happens if people saw you talking a cosmic language and then black out, but...... most of the time you won't at times remember being taken by the military. However, you might not ever return to you family or loved ones due to the fact that some strong contacts with ETs or Crafts can unlock hidden genetics within the human body. Basically speaking this lets you do some amazing stuff but can have a lot of attention drawn to you. Again this has been seen in many people that experience such contacts, also I believe that is why there are never that many sightings in cities and when there are these are usually government related contacts.

The subject of full cosmic citizen contact with Earth has been put onto the table with leaders of nations for many years now, as far as that goes there are initial plans to land crafts in the near future let us hope it is the right guys. Also the interesting monitoring factors that are seen with today's technology is quiet fascinating due to the fact that we are nearing to the stage, where full ET technology will be available to the public within few years as a fact they will again create a way to cover up the tracks of where it came from. But.... hey we can not complain some of the stuff should be pretty amazing to see sense the last 20 year advancement.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
I'm interested in how you "know with absolute certainty" something for which you have no evidence whatsoever?

If you have an "inner belief" or an incredible personal conviction that ET's are here on this planet then that's fine, but I'm just curious as to how you know this to be the case with "absolute certainty"?

Did I ever say I had no evidence whatsoever?
I think you're making that up.
But if it is your opinion, then it is perfectly fine.

It is obvious that when I say "absolute certainty" I'm talking about myself. You don't need to feel included in it. I'm not pushing you.

How do I know what I know?
Are you serious? I thought that would be clear by now. I experienced a variety of particular events in my Life that made me KNOW what I know. There comes a point in which after you had certain experiences in your Live, you just can no longer doubt it. And trust me that my mind is very skeptic and tries to make me doubt every little thing about pretty much everything on a daily basis, but when I meditate and delve on it, on the things I experienced, the things I saw, the things I felt, when I recall all of them in my mind, my heart and my intuition confirm that what I experienced was and is real. And I can't deny that, perhaps the same way you can't accept the possibility that what I say is true.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Hey OP thanks for such a great topic. I think it's brilliant that you have created this thread.

As for your reasons behind creating it, I have the utmost respect. Clearly you have experienced something extraordinary and, as happens with others who have seen what you have seen, the resulting shift in your perception of our reality and your place in it has been huge.

My experience in 2009 was completely different to yours, though I have a couple of childhood memories that have stuck with me too. Suffice to say that what I was witness to in 2009 was, for me and several others, truly earth shattering. Despite the fact that three other witnesses to this event were in a different location to me, I was fortunate enough to be able to track them down online, and was able to validate my experience with theirs.

Now I always say to those who want to listen, and are openminded enough - once you know, you KNOW!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I dont know what got me thinking about it, But last night I was thinking about aliens from a planet that is all water and what would their space ship be like if there was such a thing? All so how would affect the physics of their craft?

Anyone ever looked into this?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights

Hey OP thanks for such a great topic. I think it's brilliant that you have created this thread.

As for your reasons behind creating it, I have the utmost respect. Clearly you have experienced something extraordinary and, as happens with others who have seen what you have seen, the resulting shift in your perception of our reality and your place in it has been huge.

My experience in 2009 was completely different to yours, though I have a couple of childhood memories that have stuck with me too. Suffice to say that what I was witness to in 2009 was, for me and several others, truly earth shattering. Despite the fact that three other witnesses to this event were in a different location to me, I was fortunate enough to be able to track them down online, and was able to validate my experience with theirs.

Hey the.light,

Thanks for the support, and I'm glad to see you're open-minded enough to see. Now, I'm also curious about that experience you mentioned.
So, if you don't mind telling me/us about that earth shattering experience, please do ^^

Now I always say to those who want to listen, and are openminded enough - once you know, you KNOW!!!

That's just how it is.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
I dont know what got me thinking about it, But last night I was thinking about aliens from a planet that is all water and what would their space ship be like if there was such a thing? All so how would affect the physics of their craft?

Anyone ever looked into this?

Personally, I am not too much into UFOs, per se. But I would assume that if aquatic Intelligent Beings would so require of a spacecraft, then it wouldn't be so different than the ones we know today. After all, we know of UFOs entering the Pacific and Atlantic oceans. And I know there are UFOs underwater these days.

Like I said, we're speaking of a spacecraft. Now, I don't know what kind of technology/vehicles (if any) would they use underwater in their home Planet.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Regarding being contacted... You don't choose to be contacted they choose to contact you. If everyone, for a single week, hoped of being contacted before they went to sleep every night, maybe a hundred of a billion might get contacted. There is certain things about certain people that the ETs like. The malevolent ETs (greys, reptillians) contact/abduct people with high levels of energy, for their personal use. The benevolent ETs (nordics, blues) contact specific people who are ready to comprehend and take in the idea of ET life without panicking, etc, and are peaceful and spiritual people.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

i have been not in love for a long time and now i believe in love.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

Originally posted by RKallisti

Well, one being I was contacted/visited by an extraterrestrial. Another one, myself.

For real? How did they contact you? Where were you when they visited?

"Myself"? I'm sorry, I don't follow- are you an extraterrestrial?

There it is. The descent into something other than intelligent debate and conversation. I told myself perhaps here is finally a thread where I can tell what I know, but as to fielding questions such as the one above, I have changed my mind. Keep on wondering.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Did I ever say I had no evidence whatsoever?
I think you're making that up.
But if it is your opinion, then it is perfectly fine.

It is obvious that when I say "absolute certainty" I'm talking about myself. You don't need to feel included in it. I'm not pushing you.

How do I know what I know?
Are you serious? I thought that would be clear by now. I experienced a variety of particular events in my Life that made me KNOW what I know. There comes a point in which after you had certain experiences in your Live, you just can no longer doubt it. And trust me that my mind is very skeptic and tries to make me doubt every little thing about pretty much everything on a daily basis, but when I meditate and delve on it, on the things I experienced, the things I saw, the things I felt, when I recall all of them in my mind, my heart and my intuition confirm that what I experienced was and is real. And I can't deny that, perhaps the same way you can't accept the possibility that what I say is true.

Well it would appear that from my comments you have formed an opinion of me
.........funny how the internet works isn't it?

Why do you assume that I can't accept the possibility that what you say is true?........I simply asked you a question based on a statement you made

I have no tangible/scientific/empirical evidence to prove it to you

Yet you claim that you didn't say that, and that I was making it up!

Now if you want a sensible mature discussion then I'm all for it.........but you need to play by the rules as well!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by KennyDurazo
bible.cc...
Where is God?
edit on 15-11-2010 by KennyDurazo because: Assertive reaction

What you call "God" is everywhere and is everything and everyone (as cliched as it may sound). That Primordial God-Essence or Infinite Creator (or whatever suits you best to call It) went Big Band and like that unfolded the whole Universe into existence. You are just but a particle or a fragment of that "God". Thus,YOU are IT (an individuated part of It, that is, as a grain of sand in an infinite beach).

it takes a lot of balls to call me a grain of sand...thank you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join