It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA Plane Theory is blown out of the sky - US missed Chinese Missile

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

Pentagon has more important tasks than chasing down every fringe conspiracy theory.

There was obviously no risk to National Security. End.

The investigation and understanding was worked out by private citizens. No need for the federal bureaucracy. Not for this non-event.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Pentagon has more important tasks than chasing down every fringe conspiracy theory.

info war is no less important than real war
& idiots from pentagon have known it as well

ADD: however, they play amazingly versus 'emself
i wait the continuation of comedy from them

edit on 18-11-2010 by SarK0Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
any given time there are over 6000 commercial non military planes in the sky above the usa alone (source flightaware.com)
if this was just some ordinary con/chem trail than why all the commotion about it?, we would see this kinda trails every day at sunset, which we don't, otherwise we would have this disscusion on television on a daily basis.
to me it's clear that we are not being informed by our goverments nor mediaoutlets what the real story is.

but hey, what else is new.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NivKing

Actually, yes there ARE plenty of times when a contrail looks exactly like that, back-lit by the setting (or rising) Sun.

Examples abound, in this thread, and others. You may wish to scan through them?

With this event, though, it's a matter of timing.. Only narrow windows of time when the contrail will be illuminated so dramatically, and only very narrow window of view, to get that optical illusion of "verticality". Other, more to the side views, clearly show the horizontal reality.

There is a member here who posted, is an aviation photographer. Those sorts of contrails are very common, even spoils some of his shots, he says...because the illusion of a trail, from the ground, (when it's not) can be so distracting.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

many times, differences between airplane contrail & the event were mentioned
posted photos actually have the less distance than the event. + over & over again, where is raw record of the event about 10 minutes duration?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I've looked at those pictures, and must admit they look similar, but it does not explain why this was pointed out by the media as being a rocket at first, later they changed the "story", now it's all "explained" and it's a contrail from an airplane.
It just doesn't add up if this is a daily view above our skies.

i am more intrested in the media attention than what this object really was, as that is just speculation based on low pixel pictures and low res youtube movies.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NivKing

ONLY because some chopper pilot said "missile." (Guarantee he didn't know what it would cause) Then the raw video was circulated in its original form, causing a hugh buzz... Why would they want to instantly come out and correct that fact? Ratings online .. The hits probably made up for the blannnnn news of recent!

The fact that this thread is still growing after it was PROVEN to be UPS902... is sad.. Really sad.
Soon enough, another blossom goodchild will get your undivided attention and take the weak ones for a ride.
edit on 11/18/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/18/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

growing after it was PROVEN to be UPS902

proven?
that was said too loudly, my friend
to prove something needs to determine what of records was fist, but it's impossible
+ where did 10 minutes rec fly away?
perhaps, with missile

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
So this circle jerk is still going on?
I dont believe anything was PROVEN, I believe we have two positions that are being well defended and that nothing is 100% percent yet, and I doubt it ever will be.
The best that can be done is that over the next few weeks, if and when the situation occurs again, because there's more planes cruising than missiles, another thread should be started with all of the contrails displaying the same look the same effect in the same location, and the airplane position would pretty much be a sealed yes deal.
Other than that, we need to wait for another missile, and I hope we're waiting for a long time
edit on 18-11-2010 by HappilyEverAfter because: typo

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

my cheers to you, my friend -- really, No one said better

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Come on already, it was just exhaust from a plane. Don't be so gullible or overly paranoid. Anyways for some laughs, have any of you seen the video of that woman who claims to channel Pleiadian aliens? lol she thinks it was a missile shot down by them. www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Someone had poster earlier that it had been tracked and recovered? In another post

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheONE1111

most effective propagandistic method is to ridicule "bad" theories
all those prophets, messengers.. ain't more than mads & propagandistic runners

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsTheONE1111
have any of you seen the video of that woman who claims to channel Pleiadian aliens? lol she thinks it was a missile shot down by them. www.youtube.com...

her name is Coleen Thomas and I think
she is a member here

I won't display her username
but if she wants to chime in
that'll be her choice.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by timmhaines

Someone had poster earlier that it had been tracked and recovered? In another post

can you post a link to it?
I have not seen that.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
so wait, did i read everybody thinks it was a UPS plane?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
here's you a new twist for this story.
Just FYI

the news channel hit the airwaves with this
story like the big bang theory and one of
the first people interviewed about it was
Robert Ellsworth. Other than being a former
ambassador to the NATO, do you know where
else Robert Ellsworth name shows up??

He is a Bildeburger and on the CFR.

The Bildeburger Group created under the direction of Alastair Buchan, son of Lord Tweedsmuir, and Chairman of the Royal Institute of International Affairs; its governing council was made up of Robert Ellsworth (Lazard Freres), John Loudon (N. M. Rothschild), Paul Nitze (Shroeder Bank), C. L. Sulzberger (New York Times), Stansfield Turner (who later became CIA Director), Peter Calvocoressi (Penguin Books), Andrew Schoenberg (RIIA), Daniel Ellsberg, and Henry Kissinger.

www.comingjudgement.250x.com...

Does that not get the conspiracy theories
juiced and flowing. Now why would they
ask a Bildeburger about this incident???

Incite fear and NWO?

Is the NWO using this plane contrail
as a means of mass propaganda
for a Bildeburger agenda???

You should be connecting the dots here.
I'm not saying it's a missile anymore
but UPS flight 902. But I found it very
strange that a Bildeburger was pushing
this issue in the press with the missile
theory. Have we been hoodwinked again?

There's ya a new thread.
But I'm not gonna start it

edit on 11/19/2010 by boondock-saint because: added url

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Reeeaaaally? I would love to find out her user name and visit her threads. I don't think I could contain myself enough to comment but I think it would be very interesting none the less. If you were kind enough to share in u2u I promise not to tell anyone and to play nice =)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

Can you attempt that in english this time? I would like to know what you mean...
2nd line

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WJjeeper

Yes.. Nasa picked up the horizontal contrail on satelite and it matched EXACTLY the path of UPS902.. The OP- US- Nasa all agree it was flight 902. People are failing to read the thread.. At least read the last 10 pages.

Yes it has been PROVEN!! To push this would be catagorized as uninformed or stubborn.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join