It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA Plane Theory is blown out of the sky - US missed Chinese Missile

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Judging by the direct angle of the contrail I would have to agree with the missile statement
There is more evidence that the object was a missile including photo enhanced imaging of the flying object showing there were no wings. Hence it must be a missile. Now as for the origin who knows but my best guess would be China. Russia would be doubtful they are too busy drilling for new oil and focusing on economy right now.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

This occurred in 2007 ....

I do not believe China fired a missile at us. Explain what was called a missile over Phoenix!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Seriously? A Chinese missle? We have a 50+ page topic based on two chemtrails in the sky and we have come to the conclusion that it was a Chinese missle, that a U.S. missle was fired in retaliation, which apparently "nicked" it enough to throw it "slightly" off course. where the missle apparently went on with its unknown course, that it either exploded in the ocean or failed to detonate, etc etc etc....I guess theres no way that a plane had laid a chemtrail in one direction, and another chemtrail was laid in the opposite direction 15-20 minutes later? There are a lot more intelligent reasons for two chemtrails to be in the sky in opposite directions than this explanation.... .This is the reason many of us frequent this site less and less...
edit on 20-11-2010 by theQuest because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I just posted this on my my thread so whatever............................

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Awesome, you cracked the case man! Sure wish this evidence would have been presented a week ago it could have saved us a lot of time and trouble. If only they presented some evidence instead of speculation. World Net Daily might be on to something here huh?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

Awesome, you cracked the case man! Sure wish this evidence would have been presented a week ago it could have saved us a lot of time and trouble. If only they presented some evidence instead of speculation. World Net Daily might be on to something here huh?

Well atleast someone is prepared to say what it was, unlike any official US agency..
If the WH and the FAA can't tell us then I guess it's still open to speculation, no?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by sputniksteve

Well atleast someone is prepared to say what it was, unlike any official US agency..
If the WH and the FAA can't tell us then I guess it's still open to speculation, no?

My guess is it's not that they can't tell us rather, they won't tell us.

On another forum, someone interestingly claims China may be testing us with the following:

1) Oct 2010 dozens of our ICBM's were/became disabled or went offline

2) April 2010 a Chinese ISP hijacked 15% of the worlds Internet traffic

3) Oct 2010 Carnival Cruise Line's might've been a test of China's EMP

4) Nov 8th "Missile" off LA coast line

Speculative? Yes indeed.
Plausible? Absolutely!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
this was posted on project camolot under the blog
More on the Missile from Deagle

Incoming: "More Classified Sourced Info on the CA Missile." Apparently the missile was one of ours. I heard from Dr. Deagle on skype. The info he provided is below in italics. The evidence is mounting for the failed false flag incident... They planned to blame it on the Chinese. The failure of the software seems to be detailed below. What is clear is that this incident has not made it into the mainstream press for the most part and that since it failed it is being relegated to the conspiracy side of things. Indications are that this was handled by a portion of the military that did not have enough backing to pull it off or there was interference by an ET race who 'neutralized' the missile before it could do the damage intended. The details below were given by Dr. Deagle. This story is still developing and I have not yet had a chance to talk to him about what he has written below:

"[11/19/10 11:56:41 AM] Dr Bill Deagle MD: USA THAAD Theatre Air Defenes Missle
Lack of Stage 2 Separation - Serious Danger of Impact on Populated Area of Orange County or Los Angeles. Raytheon primary contractor - Blackmail of Codes for THAAD QRS11 company merged with Raytheon - Patent for QRS11 Guidance filed by Rose Law Firm - Hilary Clinton on Patent for THAAD Guidance Systems/ Failure of Software on Staging and Guidance the issue with THAAD off CA Coast."

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by carlee

I've been saying that all along (false flag). It looks like lots of incidents are pointing towards China but I believe the USA might be behind, if nothing else, the Missile/plane off LA event.

Now the question which would follow suit is: Why?
What are they up to ?
The last false flag launched us into Afghanistan errrr, I mean, Iraq looking for Osama bin Laden (whose been spotted licking ice cream cones with Bush & Cheney. Well, we think it's ice cream cones.....)

I'm so glad every new president promises to bring back our soldiers, end these eff'ing wars and instill world peace. Job well done boys!
How many troops are overseas now that Obama won the 2009 Nobel Peace prize, you ask?
As of April 2010:
94,000 U.S. forces in Afghanistan
92,000 in Iraq,

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hey Boon looks like you were 1/2 right!

We didn't get a shot off on it but the experts are saying it was a Chinese Missile from a Chinese Sub...

WND Exclusive FROM JOSEPH FARAH'S G2 BULLETIN Experts: Mystery contrail was from Chinese missile 'Muted response' was decision 'made by the president himself'

www.wnd.com...

If it smells like a duck and quacks like a duck chances are the Govt. is going to lie to us and tell us its not a duck.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I believe it was a test by the US Navy simulating a chinese missle attack or US Navy was tracking the chinese sub and attempted a defensive measure. How else would the other missle be possible? Interesting post and certainly far better than the governments alleged explanation.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mel1962
I believe it was a test by the US Navy simulating a chinese missle attack or US Navy was tracking the chinese sub and attempted a defensive measure. How else would the other missle be possible? Interesting post and certainly far better than the governments alleged explanation.

The 2nd missile was just BoonDocks Theory.... We still want to Government to Admit that they dropped the ball....

and I think you are giving the US NAVY to Much credit or not enough Credit to the Chinese Navy....

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Or just consider that Gil Leyvas saw the same thing that he saw on the 4th November? Did he see two missile launches or two UPS MD-11s?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

TJ

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Thanks for that Tommy, I hadn't seen that interview before..
Here's a bit by Rachael maddow and a guy from wired debunking the missile.
To be honest he doesn't really say much but I'll put it in the mix,
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Above is from Contrailscience..They have overlaid all possible pics of this trail..
What I don't understand is why the trail starts off angled heavily to the right then changes to being angled heavily to the left.
The plane did not change course over this time frame and from all I've read the wind was reasonably constant at that altitude.
Can someone please explain that perspective for me?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

No problem, Backinblack. Thanks for the video link. I've contacted the owners of the LAX webcam to see if they have the footage from when UPS902 transited the area on the 4th November?

TJ

edit on 21-11-2010 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

The general was assigned as deputy commander for operations, 56th Tactical Training Wing, MacDill Air Force Base, Fla., in July 1983. He was wing vice commander from June 1984 to August 1984, when he assumed command of the 56th Tactical Training Wing. In February 1986 the general became deputy chief of staff for operations, Headquarters 9th Air Force, Shaw Air Force Base, S.C. He became command director, North American Aerospace Defense Command combat operations staff, Cheyenne Mountain Complex, Colo., in February 1987. He assumed his present position in September 1989. The general is a command pilot with 4,000 flying hours. His military awards and decorations include the Defense Superior Service Medal, Legion of Merit, Distinguished Flying Cross with oak leaf cluster, Meritorious Service Medal with three oak leaf clusters, Air Medal with five oak leaf clusters, Air Force Commendation Medal and Vietnam Service Medal. He was promoted to brigadier general July 1, 1988, with same date of rank

redcounty.com...

Untold hours were spent studying and being tested on visually identifying an air-to-air threat to include its type and threat potential. I understand the difference in an aircraft contrail and a missile launch contrail.

Any one better qualified here to identify "the thing in the sky which make a ...trail and was saw on TV" ?
Second line. or 3th whatever ...

peace

P.S. who really has send the thing to the skies still not clear

edit on 21-11-2010 by Sanjaya because:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanjaya

Any one better qualified here to identify "the thing in the sky which make a ...trail and was saw on TV" ?
Second line

Ohh there's plenty here on ATS more qualified, they just don't want to tell us what they are qualified in..

The fact that a lot of qualified people have questioned this trail does make you wonder, and still no official answer after two weeks..

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

They don't have PAC-IIs out at sea!!! The have the Standard missile 3 for missile intercept. Its Navy and not Air Force. If the Air Force would have launched anything it would have been THAD or a MX interceptor. This missile came from out at sea if it was one, witch it wasn't.

Bottom line is that this was a darn PLANE from Hawaii. Why would China launch an ICBM towards LA? They didn't so wake up. Not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by carlee

no offense to Mr. Deagle
but he's full of BS.

Even if it was a missile at all,
it DEF was NOT a THAAAD launch.

1) Plume signature does not match, THAAD is a light med. booster platform (skinny trail).
Video shows massive plume.

2) THAAD at present is only a land based weapon platform. THAAD cannot
be fired from a Navy Ship or Submarine currently.

3) Closest facility to launch THAAD is Hawaii, way out of view of that video

4) Practical range of THAAD is 125 miles, video shows a much longer range.

5) Trajectories of THAAD is a direct head-on strike, straight path. Video shows curved path of object.

So Mr. Deagle is full of BS if he's saying this is a THAAD launch.

The video of the LA Missile is in fact UPS flight 902
in my opinion.

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57 >>

join