It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA Plane Theory is blown out of the sky - US missed Chinese Missile

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by insite

It has all been covered repeatedly on the following thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

TJ

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This lady has an interesting point of view.

I'm not sure if this is a real mainstream tv channel? I doubt it given the subjext matter lol.

edit on 19-11-2010 by redzi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

I honestly could not formulate what he meant. It was no good. I apologize if that was "combative" But I could not make heads nor tails of his meaning.

As to your previous "combative" Comment.

Apparently on ATS .. proof is in the eye of the beholder.
You stated "nothing has been proven".. Maybe to you it hasn't.. But the Op here and the majority of the "Missilers" from here and the other threads agree. This has been proven to me and the majority of the sceptics.. I will not apologize if this does not fit your standard for proof.

The only facts now.. Oh wait.. without the contrail question.. What proof is there, that this might be something other than a plane?.. There isn't.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by insite

you are hilarious... Just because I dont question EVERYTHING including the color of the sky, I am "drinking the koolaide".. LMFAO..

It has reversed itself.. Now the conspiracy addicts are willing to believe EVERY single conspiracy if anything fits together..

Go ahead and believe what you want.. This has been discussed to wits end. This has been proven in my book. Discussion over!! (for me) Keep arguing about it between your selves.

There is ZERO logic left in this theory!!!

edit on 11/19/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

Interesting point of view? Seriously? If this woman has children, they should be taken away as quickly as possible!! She is insane!!! If they are over 18, they have seperated voluntarily I am sure. . Come on.. I am all for a good conspiracy.. but come on!!!

Look at how she rocks in her chair.. then states "This is exciting" Apparently her life is boring and this adds some excitement. I wonder what her medicine cabinette looks like. I'll bet the husband is embarassed to death.

I watched this the other day.... She looks no less insane the 2nd or 3rd view.. She is rewriting the book on insanity.
If she were on a fold up chair in front of a mobile home, with a bud light in one hand, she would be laughed off the planet... But, since she gives the impression of upper middle class (I say "class" lightly) Some people think that somehow translates to intelligence. NEGATIVE!!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I'm so over this missile conspiracy. There was no missile, no Chinese or Russian sub, no stupid EMP device that knocked out the cruise ship, etc. I can't stand that everyone needs to jump on ANY conspiracy and that ANY thing that can't be explained in 2 minutes automatically means government conspiracy. It was a plane and 99% of the world sees no other evidence that suggests otherwise.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Sorry my mistake "BE WARNED" the following words are untrue! in this video , PLEASE only watch ,, a help may be too MUTE your sound before watching,,

My Appoligies if i offended anyone.
edit on 19-11-2010 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
Ok for those who seem to be confused and going off the topic,, once again it was an AIRPLANE !

www.cbsnews.com...

So lets just move forward on this ,,

For this i mean,,
It should have included

"BE WARNED" the following words are untrue! in this video , PLEASE only watch ,, a help may be too MUTE your sound before watching,,
edit on 19-11-2010 by BobAthome because: "BE WARNED" the following words are untrue! in this video , PLEASE only watch ,, a help may be too MUTE your sound before watching,,

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apocalyptic
I'm so over this missile conspiracy. There was no missile, no Chinese or Russian sub, no stupid EMP device that knocked out the cruise ship, etc. I can't stand that everyone needs to jump on ANY conspiracy and that ANY thing that can't be explained in 2 minutes automatically means government conspiracy. It was a plane and 99% of the world sees no other evidence that suggests otherwise.

While the OP's theory might be a little far-fetched, I think he might be onto something. Not sure if anyone posted the link I am including, but 50+ pages of comments are a lot to comb through. I know for a fact that was not a plane, not unless we're starting to launch planes as if they were going to the moon... Hopefully this is a trust-worthy source LA vapour trail mystery: Was it a Chinese missle? I read it and the points brought up in this article are very interesting.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Good theory except I would leave the Chinese out of it. I think the US is testing this: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

You should be connecting the dots here. I'm not saying it's a missile anymore but UPS flight 902. But I found it very strange that a Bildeburger was pushing this issue in the press with the missile theory. Have we been hoodwinked again?

Bildeburger group has been only a puppet show. however, yea, Robert Ellsworth's involving is funnest moment in the story

reply to post by DJW001

After all, the Russians definitely have the capacity to launch a missile from American waters, and the US is dragging its feet ratifying the START treaty.

i'm too doubt of this theory: USA & Russia w\o useless comedies have known capabilities of each other.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

China flexed its military muscle Monday evening in the skies west of Los Angeles when a Chinese Navy Jin class ballistic missile nuclear submarine, deployed secretly from its underground home base on the south coast of Hainan island, launched an intercontinental ballistic missile from international waters off the southern California coast. Intelligence sources in Asia, including Japan, say the belief by the military commands in Asia and the intelligence services is that the Chinese decided to demonstrate to the United States its capabilities on the eve of the G-20 Summit in Seoul and the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in Tokyo, where President Obama is scheduled to attend during his ten-day trip to Asia.

ireport.cnn.com.../

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2010/11/19 by GradyPhilpott because: see notes above

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Don't forget the Raptor that "crashed" in Alaska very recently.

Purportedly brought down by a new Chinese directional (targeted) EMP weapon, also just to show the US that they can.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
They will not give up on the Missile... not yet.

Posted today...

www.wnd.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
blogs.star-telegram.com... LM completely has wasted Time & money.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarK0Y
blogs.star-telegram.com... LM completely has wasted Time & money.

"The timing of the discovery isn't good."

Really is there a good time for this too happen???

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by InfowarriorCarson

Been so long since ive read real news it just gave me a tingle
thnks

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by InfowarriorCarson

Hi Carson. Just to let you know ATS frowns on copy pasting other peoples articles and then pretending they are your own. You need to cite your source and put them in quotes. It is called plagiarism when you do what you did.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It was a missle, no doubt about it. Disinformation would say otherwise. I think it was the Chinese, pissed off at the US for our economic theft in real estate and finance "product", etc. and us telling them to be cooperative in the global market place putting their well being beneath other interests. China is only concerned with China which makes the global market place of Americans and European elits stupid and sucidial.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

Elits-elitists. Sorry.

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join