It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats wrong with the moon part 2

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
i made a post a few days ago regarding the moon and it looking odd, have to say it wasnt recieved very well and a lot of poeople were skeptical....which is ok i understand im a highly skeptical person myself.

however seems im NOT the only one that has noticed strange goings on with the moon, seems we have had some sort of shift which can be proved with this link here

www.youtube.com...

if you look at the pictures provided in the video u will see that either the moon has shifted or we have.
also have a look here ..seems more people are noticing this strange anomoly

www.youtube.com...

what u think?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I noticed last time the video that was shown. It was weird. If I recall correctly, Dark Knight said whatever event was gonna be happening will start in 2007, and will build up in 2011. I find it quite astonishing how the moon starts tilting in 2007.

I've personally before a couple months ago wondered about the moon and its weird shadow.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The moon is Earth's engine. We can use it to create gravitational pulls between it and earth. A system of ancient energy transfer sites were built on earth by our ancestors, and we've used them before in order to avoid objects from space, increase our growing cycles, move out of the way from solar flares. This system is automatically triggered when Earth becomes endangered. 12,000 years ago, the earth revolved around the sun on a 360 day cycle, then it was changed to 365 days, Proof the system works. Two sites are known, Giza, which activates the space between us & Orion, and Angkor Wat, which uses the space between us and the constellation Draco. I think quite a few of us have recently started to remember this system is here to be used to protect our earth.

I think you can use Stonehenge to determine the locations of the other sites.

Vague Notions:

Whatever happens, happens every 12000 years.
We as a race are a lot older than we can possibly imagine.
Earth is the Ark, we moved it before out of harm's way, we may need to move it again.
Tesla knew how to tap zero point energy, the connective force between us and the moon.
The moon is already moving into position, expecting us to turn the system on and divert whatever danger presents itself for 2012.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

yes its all very strange, makes u wonder why the u.s have stopped all manned flights to the moon, yet china are up there taking pics and finding somewhere to land......i mean isnt the moon old news? thier sending probes to saturn and that now so why is there still so much interest in the moon...kinda been there done that scenario.

but not sure if it is us that have tilted or if its the moon, there were 34 whales beached on the coast of ireland a few weeks back...i know that whales use the moons magnetic pull or our magnetosphere t get around..just wondering if that tilt caused that.

and all the earthquakes and volcanoes lately could be caused by a shift of both the moon and the earth.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

You're right, too strange, especially considering all the moon anomalies that have been recorded not just recently but going back centuries, makes me wonder how a planetary body can behave so strange. Maybe it is crawling with aliens like IngoSwann said and can change its course and rotation like an artificial satelite.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier78

i believe that aliens have been on the moon ..or something anyway, too many unnatural structures, however do i think the moon is a space station? no im more inclined to beleive the planet x theory than the moon being a large craft or space station, if there was a huge planetary body entering or near or inner atmosphere its gravitational pull could tilt planets, even drag them out of their usual orbit....wether this is the case remains to be seen

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
also the thing i find strange about china looking for somewhere to land on the moon, is that they are currently or have or are trying to land a craft on a comet....now this is something i would expect from china with all of thier technological capabilities i mean they are on the forefront when it comes to technology which is another reason why i find them going to the moon so out of the ordinary......the moon has been documented for many many years, what is it that they are looking for unless nasa found something and they want to have a look.....

strange

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
An interesting concept. The thing is it all depends where the pictures of the moon are taken from. Having spent quite a lot of time travelling I have noticed that you see the moon as a different perspective depending on where you are. Here are some examples
From Australia uk.images.search.yahoo.com...://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/search/images%3Fp%3Dmoon%2Bfrom%2Baustralia%26fr2%3Dsg-gac-sy&w=5 00&h=326&imgurl=farm3.static.flickr.com/2043/2131298773_831221241a.jpg&rurl=http://www.flickr.com/photos/haroonc/2131298773/&size=19k&name=2131298773+ 83122...&p=moon+from+australia&oid=084a0765e63ae90e&fr2=sg-gac-sy&fusr=Haroon+Chowd...&no=4&tt=79383&sigr=11ghnphv8&sigi=11ms9o1lt&sigb=12jbkh5tj&.cru mb=k.yCDDyYAQm

From Venezuela uk.images.search.yahoo.com...://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/search/images%3Fp%3Dmoon%2Bfrom%2Bvenezuela%26b%3D21%26ni%3D20%26 xargs%3D0%26pstart%3D1%26fr2%3Dsg-gac-sy&w=313&h=500&imgurl=farm4.static.flickr.com/3233/3032681058_e0f04a49d3.jpg&rurl=http://www.flickr.com/photos/v intahah/3032681058/&size=23k&name=The+Caracas+Moon...&p=moon+from+venezuela&oid=bd2af0cf6bb538b4&fr2=sg-gac-sy&fusr=Vintahah&no=29&tt=1972&b=21&ni=20& sigr=11hs5psai&sigi=11moqprgj&sigb=13f5uuj5b&.crumb=k.yCDDyYAQm

and From Uk uk.images.search.yahoo.com...://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/search/images%3Fp%3Dmoon%2Bfrom%2Bunited%2Bkingdom%26fr2%3Dsg-gac -sy&w=580&h=580&imgurl=www.etravelphotos.com/photos/2005uk/2005uk-0325-002d-w.jpg&rurl=http://www.etravelphotos.com/photo.php%3Fpid%3D1953&size=22k&na me=Full+Moon+Englan...&p=moon+from+united+kingdom&oid=1aa90d586275a70a&fr2=sg-gac-sy&no=14&tt=9068&sigr=11ftn4vjp&sigi=11qbiv53u&sigb=12op5a4ki&.crumb =k.yCDDyYAQm

As you can see the moon appears to rotate depending on your location. So unless all pictures are shot from same location, I am afraid there is nothing to this.
Hope this helps
Regards

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

You gotta admit, it would be the ultimate blackmail tool for the aliens, they can be like; "Hey humans, give us all of your gold and women or we'll move the moon away....." I think that might be a video game plot from back in the day, but hey it could happen.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by maythetruthbeknown

tbh i dont know if they were all shot from the same location, thats something i will ask, however there is always one side facing earth yes? or is that bull$hit?..im not sure but if the we always see the one side of the moon, then surely no matter where u are in the world we would all see the same side? and the black spots would remain in the same place?

i dunno...but i can ask where the pictures where shot.

thanks for the info

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier78

lol yea give us your gold or the moon gets it hahahaha....if only huh? least then we would know definitively and without interferance from the government that aliens were real....

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
china has no technology. they mimic ours.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 2272070000hicia

they mimic and expand on ours....they take what we do to a whole other level...therefor they beat us with regards to technology

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

You are right ,...nothing strange with this...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I don't think earth-based location would affect the view of the lunar surface at all, much less the to the degree that is shown in the video. The video shows a significant clockwise rotation of the mare (dark areas). I hope an astronomer will respond and tell me I'm wrong, or else maybe it is time to start stockpiling canned goods and water, lol.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The moon shows the same side ALL the time. Depending where you are, it would appear at a different angle. Like looking at a ball from different points in the same room, you will still see the same side of the ball just a different section will be more prominent as you change positions.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
The moon shows the same side ALL the time. Depending where you are, it would appear at a different angle. Like looking at a ball from different points in the same room, you will still see the same side of the ball just a different section will be more prominent as you change positions.

so then the dark patches that have moved around 40 degrees should always remain in the same place no matter where u are in the world?

either the moon HAS tilted or we have, those dark patches should not have moved,

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I haven't noticed anything moving. I'm curious to see what they're talkin' about. IF the moon is shifting we are in for some serious trouble. Although a shift would mean a change in the moon's center of gravity and a obvious change in tides.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Ok, NOW I see what the problem is. I went back and watched the first video, the second has been taken down. That IS weird. I have no idea what is causing that. I thought people were saying the craters were moving left to right, not top to bottom.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Ummmmmm.....you may wish to investigate, further, this "VonHelton" guy who posts on YouTube....

He is the same one who said he "saw" (using poorly interpreted images from Google Space, or something, that were full of image artifacts) a fleet of alien spaceships approaching from the outer Solar System...AND he claimed that "jesus" was onboard and coming to Earth to whup some butt!

The most rational of us asked, of course..."Why would jesus need a spaceship?????"

"VonHelton" is batspit crazy, I'm afraid. Sorry.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and in that thread, I floated the idea that "VonHelton" might actually be comedian Bill Maher, in makeup, creating an elaborate hoax persona....:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3131136e2482.jpg[/atsimg]

......or, maybe just separated at birth???

edit on 14 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join