It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Human Mutilation! WARNING! Disturbing Graphic Images

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

I thought you might find this of interest.

This Presentation is given by Butch Witkowsk a 27 year veteran homicide detective now a volunteer investigator for MUFON. What he presented at the annual Pennsylvania Local MUFON conference on human bodies found mutilated like the cattle will shock you, very graphic details given.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by flightsuit

OK..ok... now I'm all kinds of interested.

You said.

, 2012: The War for Souls contains some interesting speculation about why, exactly, aliens might be inclined to steal people's eyes and anuses.

Which leads me to say...

Now I don't want to drop the 4 bucks plus shipping to have the book sent all the way across the ocean to my current residence. SO... could you enlighten me to why I would find it common place to catch an alien casually Bee Bopping around with a sack full of human (A) Holes?
I mean really, I can see eyes being useful, but anuses don't even make a good necklace, so why steal them?
What am I saying?

Steal an anus? Oh my God this is priceless. I'm not laughing at you or Strieber for getting raped, but the whole idea that a bunch of little space men are out to steal my anus is a freaking crack up!

Seriously though, why would they be so inclined to take our precious holes?
edit on 14-11-2010 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2010 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

I seriously loled IRL

I once worked in a Pork production plant, disemboweling pigs , there was what we call the bung line. It was a machine that cut out the bung hole like a cookie cutter pretty morbid and messy and still used and eaten by very very hungry humans in the east. Perhaps our anus is considered delicacy in some part of the cosmos, on some alien buffet.

You can buy one of these machines here
www.orbitalfoods.co.uk...

I dare Fact Or Faked to reenact this one with said machine and a Human Corpse, i double dog dare ya!

I could imagine if someone got their hands on this machine they could do this to a human. The purps behind this may be part of some cannibal black market with a taste for human bung. I feel like Beavis or Butthead even saying that.

Then again as absurd as it sounds we are talking about Aliens, i would imagine Aliens would do things that do not make sense since they are ALIEN. There could be something we are over looking like a gland in the bung cavity, rumor mill says they use glandular secretions by absorbing them through the skin...i know groooooosssss. Kind of like mink oil but whatever that our body uses to lube the old sphincter.

No it does not make much sense, i guess if you wanted to dissect a human you would be interested in the central nervous system, respiratory system heart lungs and most importantly the Brain? Oh then that would suggest inter galactic zombies and vampires using a vacum cleaner to drain the blood. But this stuff does happen, if done by humans it could be anything from satanic ritual to a psy ops agenda to create confusion. If the FBI couldn't solve it then i doubt it is some crazy bunch of kids with surgical knives and a knack for black metal

FBI PDF
foia.fbi.gov...

The material concerning the Animal Mutilation Project contains accounts of animal mutilations which were reported during the late 1970's. The FBI became involved when fifteen mutilations occurred in New Mexico. Various theories concerning the origins of the mutilations were explored by the FBI, including satanic cults, UFOs, pranksters, and natural predators. The investigation failed to identify any individuals responsible for the mutilations.

edit on 5-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

Seriously though, why would they be so inclined to take our precious holes?

Perhaps the Roswell crash was due to a simple mechanical failure such as a broken fan belt. The aliens have since learned that the human sphincter, when neatly trimmed, will make a suitable replacement fan belt.

Hence, since 1947, we've had no further crashed saucers but plenty of trashed arses.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

maybe it's the alien equivalent of a friendship bracelet or more akin to a predator trophy. a lot less hassle carrying around than a skull with spine attached.
f

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I remember seeing the OP photos in another thread.

I think it ended up being a man that was tortured to death by a drug cartel in South America.
Please forgive me if this has already been mentioned.

I think this was the thread, from 2008.

2008 thread

Okay, I looked at the thread, it is the same body. The old thread has a video link.
edit on 5-1-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I remember seeing the OP photos in another thread.

I think it ended up being a man that was tortured to death by a drug cartel in South America.
Please forgive me if this has already been mentioned.

I think this was the thread, from 2008.

2008 thread

Okay, I looked at the thread, it is the same body. The old thread has a video link.
edit on 5-1-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

there is no video link....this wasn't solved

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

WOW Ive never seen a case of human mutilation like this before.
I'm almost totally convinced this was done by the govt, or some sick psycho but do psychos usually have the know-how to make precise cuts like that?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Followed the link to those cows:

Scavengers left the carcasses alone. its almost as strange as the mutilations themselves.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThomasHennessy
Followed the link to those cows:

Scavengers left the carcasses alone. its almost as strange as the mutilations themselves.

Thats what I was wondering along if bacteria grew on him. I cant call it though why would they not take the whole body? Seems like some evol ? encountered him and got scared or just wanted to attack him. Good find. RIP to the lost 1 of interest.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Even if it is aliens, don't think of them as evil and sadistic. Maybe thoughtless. It would mean about as much to them as it does to you to dissect a frog in high school biology class.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
If Aliens did this they must of been pissed

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Omg... are you sure this isnt just a pshyco doing the whole hannibal lectar routine? whats freaky is he/they look like the aftermath of a wraith feeding from stargate atlantis.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Perhaps nobody is listening but these are truely alien doings.
The only things associated with such mutilations around the world is the UFO angle.
The fact that a lot of the cows apear to have been dropped from some height after death and are found where tyhey landed with some damage from the fall.
Cows have been witnessed to have been taken by UFOs.
That they do this to us too is not entirely surprising but then again where do all the missing thousands dissapear to every year without a trace.
Ive heard as many as 50,000 kids a year from the us alone.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Expect a video on this case soon. Until then, here's a hint, MAGGOTS.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I don't think this could be an alien mutilation, in one of the last pictures in the story shows the victim
was tied up with some sort of rope. If aliens can easily abduct you why would they need rope?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rumor21

I don't think this could be an alien mutilation, in one of the last pictures in the story shows the victim
was tied up with some sort of rope. If aliens can easily abduct you why would they need rope?

That was when body was being taken for autopsy and it was tied on strecther

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Did anyone actually try to collect DNA? Aliens will have DNA too right? was DNA collection around 1994 when this happened?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join