It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Human Mutilation! WARNING! Disturbing Graphic Images

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I dont see any evidence fvor ET's
Ive seen plenty of sick things in my life....all down to human beings with sick minds.

Look at the mexican drug cartels...they will torture and mutilate there enemies.
The world is full of sick people that wouldnt bat an eyelid at ripping an eye out with a spoon, or skinning a person alive.

Do drug-cartels posses such technologies that those examining the body found would be required to do "the work"?
From the examination:

Whoever they were. Had a level of stunning precision. They were specific about what body parts and internal organs they wanted. They removed the left eye, the left ear, the lips, the tongue, and the jaw bone.
In the upper torso, two "drainage holes" were perfectly cut into the chest.

And the entire rectum track had been cored out leaving a large gaping hole, similar to how an apple core remover will slice out the center leaving the outside fully intact.

Further perplexing is the fact that there was no blood. It is clear that this systematic mutilation was executed with speed, precision, and powered by an advanced intelligence.

Further:

Precise "cookie cutter" holes are discovered in strategical positions throughout the body used for extracting internal organs. This level of precision suggests that the operation was executed with speed, the application of heat or lasers, all occurring as the subject was still alive.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

edit on 13-11-2010 by Nightchild because: Double Post edited out.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Here are two links in reference to alien abduction human mutilation - some graphic images as well:

The Todd Sees Case

Harvesting the Human Commodity

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The hole on his back looks like it was caused by a point blank shot - notice the black circle around the hole. Often, when shot at point blank range, many guns will leave such patterns, called "stippling", due to the gunpowder leaving the gun so close to the skin.

Also, scavengers ( birds and mammals alike ) usually go for the soft tissues on the face and genitals first. It is easier for them to tear through these patches of skin then to go for the stomach, where the skin is still strongest.

It is useless to note that insects and animals often devour the vulnerable mucous membranes and the softer parts of dead animals such as the genitalia, instead of trying to burrow through the cowhide. It is pointless to note that incisions to a carcass by the teeth of predators or scavengers often resemble knife cuts. It is pointless to note that bloating often leads to skin splitting in straight lines resembling incision and exposing internal organs. It is of no use to point out that there is little or no blood oozing from the wounds because blood settles, the heart does not pump when an animal is dead, and insects devour the blood that does spill out.

What does this say about our humanity that we do not remember what death looks like? Have even our farmers separated themselves from the "icky, gross!" parts of death that they cannot even allow their consumers to face, much less them? With the invention of antibiotics and other such things being pumped into their food to raise their fat content, and the quick turnaround that most cattle are under nowadays, I am willing to bet that most farmers rarely see their dead cattle in the field. A few decades ago, that was more than likely the rarity than the norm.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Do drug-cartels posses such technologies that those examining the body found would be required to do "the work"?
From the examination:

Whoever they were. Had a level of stunning precision. They were specific about what body parts and internal organs they wanted. They removed the left eye, the left ear, the lips, the tongue, and the jaw bone.
In the upper torso, two "drainage holes" were perfectly cut into the chest.

And the entire rectum track had been cored out leaving a large gaping hole, similar to how an apple core remover will slice out the center leaving the outside fully intact.

Further perplexing is the fact that there was no blood. It is clear that this systematic mutilation was executed with speed, precision, and powered by an advanced intelligence.

Further:

Precise "cookie cutter" holes are discovered in strategical positions throughout the body used for extracting internal organs. This level of precision suggests that the operation was executed with speed, the application of heat or lasers, all occurring as the subject was still alive.

So because you cant explain it...it has to be aliens right???
Who wrote the stuff from the examination? Is there any eveidence to prove that the quotes you give are in fact...fact??
I believe the quotes you give are from another conspiracy theorist...i doubt a forensic scientist would use the terms "advanced intelligence".
There are pleny of sick people out there that do similar stuff to this...look at jack the ripper for example, he removed organs etc...he was human....just a very sick minded one.
Anyone with any kind of medical background could achieve the same thing using crude tools.
I dont buy into it....i think theres no evidence to say it was ET's that performed this.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I have read quite a bit about the Todd Sees case in Pennsylvania.

It is very disturbing and it is apparent that there has been a cover up of it from the very beginning.

There is a researcher whose name I cannot remember who is on it and has been thwarted by the local police and the coroner.

It is clear that there are human mutilations being done and the government is covering it up. That in my opinion is just plain criminal. If there is a danger the public deserves to know about it.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I read and viewed the article.
I'm really not convinced about Alien human mutilation.
We have created the synthetic cell so from there we will be able to create most anything.
The heart, liver, organs, skin, you name it a steak for all that matters.
The only thing I don't see in creation is the soul or the brain with personality ID/Ego

So If we will be able to do this eventually, why would Aliens have to mutilate.
They have spaceships but use stones in biology? I don't think so.
Technology and Biology seem to go hand and hand.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Erik_

Dude I don't think it's very smart to take the word of someone who bestows upon himself the title Rev

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Who wrote the stuff from the examination? Is there any eveidence to prove that the quotes you give are in fact...fact??
I believe the quotes you give are from another conspiracy theorist...i doubt a forensic scientist would use the terms "advanced intelligence".
There are pleny of sick people out there that do similar stuff to this...look at jack the ripper for example, he removed organs etc...he was human....just a very sick minded one.
Anyone with any kind of medical background could achieve the same thing using crude tools.
I dont buy into it....i think theres no evidence to say it was ET's that performed this.

First: Please use the quotation properly, for as your post looks right now, it looks as if my quote is written by you, which may cause confusion for the readers.

Now to the topic:

Not at all, it could be several other things, really. Did I say anywhere that it has to be Aliens...? Never the less, it is a bit silly to assume with a shrug that it simply must be druggies, when there is even less evidence for that claim.

Sure, here you go: First, the original Autopsy-Report: www.alienvideo.net...

Excerpts from the Autopsy-Report, also avaible in the article provided by the OP( www.alienvideo.net... ):

The axillary regions on both sides showed soft spots where organs had been removed. Incisions were made on the face, internal thorax, abdomen, legs, arms, and chest. Shoulders and arms have perforations of 1 to 1.5 inches in diameter where tissue and muscles were extracted. The edges of the perforations were uniform and so was their size. The chest had shrunk due to the removal of internal organs.

acute haemorhage in multiple traumatisms. There is a component of causa mortis by vagus stimulation" (implying cardio-respiratory arrest caused by extreme pain). "The victim shows injuries with vital reaction characteristics, i.e., there is the component "torture". The suggested modus operandi is: incisions in soft parts and natural orifices using sucking devices

Note the mention at the end of the quote about the usage of "Sucking devices". What type of devices was it? I doubt it was vacuum-cleaners.

Sure, there are alot of people ot there cutting up Humans. However, as I have shown you from the report, alittle more skills than just "Cutting someone up" was used in this case. Plus, comparing the case with Jack the Ripper is pointless, as he did not perform anything with his victims bodies that was deemed "Impossible to do"- merely "Disqusting".

Oh, and given that he was never caught; How do you know that he was Human?

They could? Proof of this, please?

No evidence what so ever that it was the work of drug-cartells either.

This said, I do not say that it for certain was actually Aliens that are responsible for it, I just don't see any evidence that it would be drug-cartells.

I am not ruling out that possibility, though, I just need to see hard proof that they nowadays indeed possess the required Technology for the case in question, and not any least- a good explanation for why they would use it.
edit on 13-11-2010 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
There are some sick people in Brazil where murder for organs is not uncommon (yes I know there are sick people everywhere and, no I wasn't singling the Brazilians out but this is where the man was found).

I can see nothing on the dead man to indicate that this couldn't have been done by a person, and not even a skilled one. The holes look like drill holes; eyes are easy to remove; if the man was dead when this happened there would be very little blood as one previous poster stated blood pools. I have unfortunately been around a lot of dead people in my time and can verify that. As for the rectum - that looks to me to be a classic method of torture. This has been practised for centuries - a large diametre hand drill could do it. If he was then dumped to a new site, which he no doubt was then then blood from the torture wound would have drained away elsewhere.

I would love to think this was aliens but I have to say reasoning points to very sick humans did this.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

This didn't happen in 1994.....when i first saw this i knew i had seen it somewhere before and it was from an old UK monthly publication called 'The Unexplained' relating to the death of Jonathan P. Louette.

Here's the article (not from the unexplained mag, i'll see if i can get in the attic and dig it out though)
www.crowdedskies.com...

also started here in 2008

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The article the OP linked to completely lost me when it said:

B) the beings responsible are likely not from this planet.

Come on.

Yes, it's possible this is the work of aliens, but to jump to that conclusion without first ruling out every other less exciting possibility is just ridiculous.

This happened in Brazil, right? And aren't South and Central American countries known for kidnappings and grizzly murders and tortures? Generally committed by drug cartels and the like?

And doesn't human history contain endless examples of humans torturing and mutilating other humans?

And hasn't human technology produced a wide variety of cutting, burning, and sucking devices, many of them quite powerful?

So some sick bastard found new and innovative ways of torturing somebody to death, and he used new and unusual tools to do it. That doesn't mean he came from another planet.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I don't see a single reason to label this an Alien Abduction or Mutilation done by Aliens other than sensationalism to sell that persons books. All the damage, just like the hysteria over the Cattle Mutilations are to easily explainable.

For instance a bullet wound as the carcass decomposes would look exactly like those holes in the body. As the skin drys out is shrinks making any holes such as bullet holes or even knife wounds all look perfect clean cuts.

The Cattle Mutilations are just ordinary predation and decomposition seen by people who don't know what it is. That whole mythology was started by one hysterical Veterinarian, with zero qualifications to do an Autopsy, who was looking at quite ordinary evidence of predation and decomposition.

What happened was all of the sudden Ranchers started looking closely at the same dead cattle they had always ignored and hauled off. The dead animals had always showed those same characteristics but they had never paid attention to them.

By the way if you hunt, next time you take your Deer, Elk or whatever, save the hide where the bullet hole is and stretch it over something to simulate it's being on the carcass and watch it over a few days or weeks. It will shrink and leave a large perfectly circular hole just like those in the photo's.

If you were to watch a carcass you would see the eyes, soft tissue around the mouth, soft tissue inside the mouth, anus area and soft belly disapear in short order. Classic Cattle Mutilation claims just happen to exactly match the same ordinary pattern you would see naturally, because the Cattle Mutilations were at first hysteria and now lies by the so called experts documenting them. Yes, I'm calling those people liars.

You all should also be suspicious of the fact no name of the victim is given, the doctors names are hidden and it's in Brazil where Drug violence is common and kidnapping happen often. People need to not be so gullible.

The culprits here are not Alien. They are very earthly. Bullet holes, predation by insects and small animals like mice, rats, coyotes, ravens, magpies, crows, vultures and many others.
edit on 11/13/2010 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjdust
reply to post by discl0sur3

This didn't happen in 1994.....when i first saw this i knew i had seen it somewhere before and it was from an old UK monthly publication called 'The Unexplained' relating to the death of Jonathan P. Louette.

Here's the article (not from the unexplained mag, i'll see if i can get in the attic and dig it out though)
www.crowdedskies.com...

also started here in 2008

Nice find
Just another lying book peddler.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
lol just cause its an abduction doesn't always mean aliens from outer space did it.

but who really knows?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

The guy was seen travelling into the area at the same time as * strange* lights were seen in the area by several locals. The next thing that is known is, his body is found mutilated. No-one has been found similarly dismembered since and there was no blood at or around the seen and his corpse had not decayed in the heat of Brazil, but rather smelled peculiar. In other words, it is a singularly peculiar death one that has, to this day not been repeated anywhere we know of world wide. Now that doesn't make it aliens but it does make me laugh that people immediately start talking about drug cartels because it is South America. Why don;t we indulge in a few other stereotypes while we are at it? This wasn't the ghetto in some huge city but peaceful, relatively rural area

So a unique death in a quiet area where strange lights were seen in the direct area the body was found. No not proof, but so far no-one has managed to find any known human source for the death. So it is at least intriguing and bares being put forward as possibly pointing to something a little darker than people have always associated with the UFO phenomenon..

To the best of my knowledge the incident occurred in 1988 and was pretty widely reported back then it even made the news over here in Britain.
edit on 13-11-2010 by FireMoon because: to add

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Look at the link in the post above yours. That is the same photo used on that page, only a different story. Also notice no name and doctors names covered up. Why?

Also those round holes I have personally seen before on animal carcasses. If you hunt a lot as I did in my youth, you now and then run onto carcasses with bullet holes where the hunter wounded an animal and then failed to track it. They start as tiny holes and as the hide shrinks they look exactly like the obvious bullet holes in that cadaver. The other damage is normal and I repeat, "normal" predation which occurs within a couple of days of death. The wounds from the predation as the hide shrinks also look like surgical wounds but they are not.

I have zero doubt the Cattle Mutilations are anything other than hysteria to begin with and lies now. By now all the Cattle Mutilation writers know the truth.

There was an in depth study of those mutilations done. I used to have the book the investigators authored but I've lost track of it years ago. The woman who started it looked at a perfectly ordinary corpse of a Horse, she made all the ridiculous claims out of hysteria. She was a Vet but that hardly qualified her to do an autopsy. Then some silly reporter from Denver picked it up. No real expert was ever consulted and you find nobody qualified to do an autopsy involved with any mutilation case ever. It like you family physician doing an autopsy, they would be laughed out of medicine.

I've found many carcasses over my life of animals showing the exact same signs and predation. I've seen cattle dead less than 24 hours with their soft tissues half gone from insects, crows, ravens, magpies and other small animals. First the eyes go along with the surrounding tissue. Then the mouth and soft tissues and the anus as they enter the body cavity. The scavenger birds open up the soft belly to get at the rest. The whole process is quite fast. When the hide starts to shrink, after a few hours, any wounds stretch into what looks like large round holes or surgical wounds with clean edges. Again very normal. The predators then enter the body cavity and remove the soft tissues of the organs. They do a thorough job of it too.

What is not normal is immediately saying Aliens did it. That is just ridiculous. The whole Cattle Mutilation nonsense was without merit. So is this case and the same photo's being used for different cases.

That person was shot to death and left to the elements to rot. I don't see anything else there.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Now the date for this mysterious event keeps changing, and as Blaine91555 rightly points out there are no wounds on the body that are inconsistant with anything humans could do. In other words, this is a case of murder followed by likely animal predation.

And as for Brazil - I have two close brazilian friends who say that their country is too dangerous to live in, which is why they moved here. One has a sister who has had to turn her house into a fortress just to protect against kidnappers and burglars who kill. Thats not sensationlistic hype, but the rather sad truth of the state of Brazil.

I will agree that Brazil experiences more than its fair share of UFO sightings (one of my aforementioned friends has seen one, he is ex- Air Force and I trust him), but i think this death can be explained quite easily.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

1. Although the victim had been dead for forty-eight to seventy-two hours there was no sign of being eaten by animals or starting to rot, as would be expected.

2. There was no smell.

3. Bleeding from the wounds had been minimal.

4. The lips and flesh from the face had been cut away.

5. The eyes, ears and tongue had been removed.

6. Neat round holes, one to one and a half inches in diameter, had been made on the shoulders arms and head, stomach and anus and tissue and muscle had been extracted. The holes had not been made by bullets.

7. The major organs within the chest cavity had been removed, a perfect small hole having been made through which extensive digestive organs had been extracted.

8. The scrotum, but not the penis had been removed, and all pubic hair had disappeared.

9. The rectum had been cored out. Despite the devastating mutilations, there was no sign that the victim had been bound or had struggled in any way

A perfect description of ordinary predation and decomposition which would happen quickly in a warm environment.

I wonder if the author realized how perfectly they described ordinary things. Hysteria, nothing more. Bullet holes, nothing more. After 48 hours, of course their was no visible blood.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Let me first congratulate the OP for reminding us of this incident. I take offense at the poster who ran off at the mouth about OP not paying attention to the current content of the site. Yes one should always check to see if the article one intends to publish , has already been covered, but there again, if you have to search for a thread, its what we call buried, and reasonably well forgotten. Theres nothing wrong with a regular reboot of this sort of thread.

Obviously you are speaking of me. My humble apologies for offending you.

Now that I've apologized, a few questions.

Did I harass the op?

Did I get on his case about using the search?

Did I tell The op that he was wrong and try to redirect all other posters to other threads or call the mods to shut the thread down?

Any of the above?

I agreed with the OP that it was disturbing and mentioned that there was a lot of other available information on this site if he was interested in reading further.

Contrary to popular belief, this site isn't strictly a topical discussion format. Many of the older threads have quite a bit of researched content and interesting insight that goes beyond what you see in the hundreds of threads that are started on this site daily.

If you are too sensitive to know the difference between agreement and attack then you might want to reconsider where you spend your time being offended.

At the very least, when accusing someone of running off at the mouth you should try to not do it yourself at the same time.

Now that the niceties are out of the way, There are other human abduction/ mutilation cases that are cited in threads around here. There is one in particular that is interesting about a hunter who disappeared one afternoon when scouting from his 4 wheeler. He was found a few days later disrobed and in a physical condition that was so bad the investigators wouldn't disclose the details to the public. Articles of his clothing were found in trees nearby and his body was in a thicket of brush that rescuers claimed looked as if he had been dropped into it.

If memory serves, he was in western New York or Pennsylvania.
edit on 13-11-2010 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join