It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Human Mutilation! WARNING! Disturbing Graphic Images

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Warning! This ARTICLE contains graphic images of a human mutilation

This 1994 abduction case involves the most disturbing death of a single human being ever seen.

The human was subject to a brutal mutilation. Yet the reality is that what happened to him is far more disturbing than brutality. This was systematic mutilation.

Whoever they were. Had a level of stunning precision. They were specific about what body parts and internal organs they wanted. They removed the left eye, the left ear, the lips, the tongue, and the jaw bone.

files.abovetopsecret.com...
files.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the first time I've come across this case, very compelling evidence...

Mod Edit: Due to the graphic nature of the pictures, they have been reduced to links. View at your own discretion.

edit on 13-11-2010 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Yeah,
It's disturbing.
There is another thread or two around here with a lot on it.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
edit: having read the entire thing, and thought about it. It does seem very bizarre. Will hold back judgement until further evidence is brought to the table.
edit on 12-11-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

I would say though that the body being left for the public to see does promote the idea that the carcass would have been left as a sort of "masterpiece" for people to see, had it been conducted by a group of sick #s, or a single sick #.
edit on 12-11-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Wow, now that is disturbing as hell. and i agree that human's most likely where not responsible for this.

But as another poster pointed out, We need to look into this account even further. Do we have any other accounts of human mutilations with the same degree of documentation?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

sorry but it has been discussed here before on more than one occasion. I cant copy and paste as i am using a phone. However, all you need to do is type human mutilation into search and out it comes.

Please search first too many duplicate threads are popping up recently.

Thanks

edit op is not even on line, posts a thread (a duplicate at that) and then bails, blatent flag hunter! Never seen the evidence before, he cant of looked hard!

Ok maybe im just grumpy in the mornings
edit on 13/11/2010 by LestatG because: morning rant on why people cant search

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Never been fully satisfied, personally, with the conclusions some have come to about this case

. Mystery death of Yorks Man

The *ointment" has still to be identified which is pretty damn strange no matter how you look at it.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
White Sands missle range....a seargant and a major are out checking the desert for a missle carcass.
They separate and the officer heads over a little rise to see if the missle fell behind it.
He hears a yell and runs back over the hill, thinking the seargants been snakebit or found the missle.
As he tops the rise, he sees the sarge being lifted off the ground by a beam of light, and a saucer swallows him up an flys away.
The major, i think it was, rushes back to base and hysterically reiterates the tale.
Well the MPs arrest him for murder, and start a search for the body.
Which goes on for three days no luck.
They did find the spot and the dead ended footprints though.
Anyways after on the fourth day, they are combing the desert and they go back to the origonal site to start fresh because they are stumped.
When they get there they are suprised to find the muttilated corpse of the seargant laid out in plain sight.His body mutilated in the cattle mute fashion with missing parts corresponding and incisions,
Having first returned with the major to the very spot initially, they realised it couldnt have been the officer who did this, and relewased him.
The matter still remains unsolved .
Is this the brzillian cas?(the picture)
There aalso have been rumours of such mutes in connection with the hudson valley sightings of BBDs.....
I have heard that Hyneck quashed any publicity on that end of the investigation....
edit on 13-11-2010 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I have heard that one before. Is that the guy who was found inside the airplane, still strapped into his seat and mutilated? I remember there was a case like that as well.
This man you refer to above (the one who lived) was never charged in the disappearance of his partner even though some tried to call the story fantastic and pin the blame on him. The fact that he was not charged in the case is significant evidence of the stories probable, and likely accuracy.

In the OP's case here...why one eye?

Alien transplants?

Weird.

It is said in some UFO abduction places that human and animal body fluids is used to nourish and preserve "specimens" of indeterminate origin and/or identity and that certain abductees have seen vats of this raw material. There are even photographs circulating of some of these storage vats with human/alien hybrid life forms floating in them, reportedly taken secretly from an underground base.
edit on 13-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Another thing widely known in these circles is that some arrangement was made with ET life back in the 40's. They were going to be allowed to abduct cattle for their purposes (whatever that may be) and in return for permission to do so, they were going to share alien technology with the US.

Reportedly after this deal was brokered it was discovered that a significant number of humans were turning up missing. It was suspected a great many of them were being mutilated in addition to the cows, but it was too late for the US to change anything, renege, or stop them.

The Russians have a group of aliens they friended. The US friended a different group. One group is saying the other is very bad and not to be trusted but I can't remember if it is our alien friends or the Russians. I think the ones we brokered a deal for technology with were the bad guys.

All very hard to swallow.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
why do you believe this is allien not accident

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Thats sick!

The first thing i noticed was that the skin around his jaw was missing. Didnt the the same thing happen to them mutilated cows?
Here is a link to the cow images

www.santafeghostandhistorytours.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
There are some sick sick people out there, but anyone sick enough to do this to humans and animals, and how the hell did that cow get on that pole? Very strange.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Eh, its not that grotesque. But yep definitely alien mutilation here, now I gotta go to work..

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
omg..never ehard of that case...very interesting...

and yes...disturbing pics...i wont imagine the pain ..it was written he was alive when it starts

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I for one certainly hope that it wasnt done by aliens, because if they did it , then that means they are here with bad intentions and we have to be worried because it will happen lots of times anywhere on earth.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

I agree, lets hope it wasn't aliens, surely we would all prefer to think that aliens could actually be here to help us not destroy us? If this was done by an alien/aliens this means they really are evil creatures.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Let me first congratulate the OP for reminding us of this incident. I take offense at the poster who ran off at the mouth about OP not paying attention to the current content of the site. Yes one should always check to see if the article one intends to publish , has already been covered, but there again, if you have to search for a thread, its what we call buried, and reasonably well forgotten. Theres nothing wrong with a regular reboot of this sort of thread.
Now, Im never one to throw water on something that someone wants to use as evidence of UFO visitation, but there are some things about the assumptions made by the person who wrote the article that OP linked to, which frankly ruin the whole idea of the mutilation being carried out by Aliens, or beings inside UFO or anything like that.
First, one of the key reasons I can well believe that ANIMAL mutilation could only be carried out by means that humanity does not have at its disposal, is the sheer size of the animals in question, more specificaly cattle. They are enourmous, and to slay one of those without leaving even a hint of forensic evidence (which is invariably the case I might add) would take not just effort, but a denial of the laws of physics. Even if you drugged one, you wouldnt be able to catch it and prevent it making a fall mark in the ground, and yet even the falling action of a dying animal is not represented in evidence from the scenes of mutilations that I have studied.
The difference is , with a human, one could drug a person and carry them off on one shoulder without any difficulty what so ever, aside from the risk of being spotted. And some people are exceptionaly talented at avoiding detection. If a person used a drug which has no visible physiological effect (like tell tale marks on organs like the liver , heart and brain for instance) but renders the victim unconscious then the coroner would not be able to tell anything about the way the victim was incapacitated in order to allow the "work" to be done on them. None the less, its perfectly possible to drug a person and have them either incapacitated or worse.

www.metacafe.com...

This particular video details a drug called Devils Breath, which is capable of rendering a person supplicant to any orders given to them . It can make a person agree to go to the bank and withdraw considerable portions of thier wealth, before taking the instigator to thier home, and helping the instigator to steal all the expensive gear from thier house.
Criminals use it to make victims supplicant, even allowing a sufficiently strong stomached gangster to steal a persons organs, while that person smiles, and shifts position to allow better access to the fleshy bounty inside thier torsos. Now, Im not sure wether this particular chemical can be traced in autopsy , but it proves a rule. Messed up crap can happen to a person while they are awake, without them even feeling like they ought to fight back.
Now , moving on. Cattle are mutilated in rural areas, where the ground is invariably either soft, or at the very least, far more capable of recieving tracks from steps taken by a possible mutilator. However, no tracks are ever found around the bodies of mutilated cattle, not even regular predetation of animals is ever in evidence in the cases which interest the membership of this site. However in terms of how receptive to tracks, and how hard it is to avoid leaving trackable clues, the rural environment is MUCH harder to operate a nefarious activity in without being tracked forensicaly , or at the very least by farmers and land workers who have untold expirience of working the land , and tracking smaller animals around all day in order to remove pests.
But in a city or suburban environment, the ground is often tough, and does not take footprints. Concrete, tarmac, stone, brick... sure, you can stain these things, but you cannot track prints on them too easily . As long as a perpetrator keeps his feet clean, in a city , he can go about his business as he pleases, provided he keeps to a strict forensic lockdown protocol. Wearing gloves , keeping his boots clean, and keeping any hairs and fibres in check.
A word on blood evidence and a lack thereof in this case. Keeping in mind the points I have made about the size of the victim , and the comparative ease with which people can be manipulated and transported, one must understand that this allows far more choice in terms of ways to dispose of them, or work on them in private. In order to prevent blood loss , or at least the leaving of blood evidence at the murder/harvest site there are quite a few things that can be done . First , covering the kill site (which you have chosen for its out of the way, and closed off nature) with industrial grade tarpaulin, and damp seal the seams between tarp sections. Then ensure the body has gone through one of two procedures. Either freeze, or heavily chill the body, so that the blood refuses to move around the body. This will prevent blood being thrown all over the place when the body is violated to allow the suction apperatus access to the torso , and will prevent blood from seeping all over the shop when the lazer is done with its work on the facial damage.
The other way , would be to use some coagulant chemical on your victim , so that again the blood does not flow at all whilst you work on the subject. Of course where the chemical method is concerned, you would have to ensure that the chemical did not come up in autopsy, either directly , or by evidence left on the body itself, like strange effects on arteries and so on.
Basicaly , there are loads of interesting ways to kill people, but cattle are too big to be killed with such ease, and without leaving a mark anywhere in evidence ... With people however, there are literaly hundreds of ways I can think of to do the job, and Im not even a psychopath ... imagine how much easier this thought process would be for a PROPER sicko?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I dont see any evidence fvor ET's
Ive seen plenty of sick things in my life....all down to human beings with sick minds.

Look at the mexican drug cartels...they will torture and mutilate there enemies.
The world is full of sick people that wouldnt bat an eyelid at ripping an eye out with a spoon, or skinning a person alive.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by avvie
If this was done by an alien/aliens this means they really are evil creatures.

Not cesseceraly. It just shows that some of them are, not that they all are.
If a group of Aliens saw pictures of Jeffrey Dahmer's work, would that prove to them that every other Human were the same as Dahmer, or would it only prove that some are?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join