It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoa....On Sky-Map right now. Can someone Tell me What these Are?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Now switch back to earth and what do you see? Hopefully those selected areas from sky will be visible on your earth.
They wont be exact locations yet but i'll be back soon maybe tomoro to let you know how to tie it all in.
Click on moon and mars too its all tied.

Just bear with me because all of them represent different things blue red white etc.

I know exactly where things are happening but due to this fing wind everything crashing

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Oh and before i get more grief

Those so called explosives that were found on cargo plane its all bs its actually a place, just follow the river through africa up past/through egypt you will be very suprised!!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I just typed in my zip (77381) at 16:08 cst, zoomed out and saw tha same image, it looks like the reflection of the camera or scope being used

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The Crab nebula will take you to the gulf of mexico somewhere near the deepwater horizon disaster if youve done it right ok

Why do i get the feeling im talking to myself here?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
select google earth sky, search for the crab nebula add a placemark to it then select earth and i guarantee it takes you to gulf of mexico. I swear it.
Slightly out because it all needs clocked in.

do it yourselves it wont be far off.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
That looks like a light leak into the telescope,maybe a reflection off of the inside of the glass on the end.

The light leak is reflecting off of the main mirror,and a silhouette of the mirror support for the eyepiece can be seen.

It's obviously a Newtonian Reflector.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Well?
Anyone tried it then?
Ive already contacted mods regarding my thread that i will post tomorow, well thats if anyones interested?

I dont do hoaxes and if anyone cares to look at the majority of my predictions have came true.
Chaos with flights, FIFA, premiership
Volcanic eruptions new technology out with the old in with the new. Motor manufacturing or should i say automotive industries and aviation industries too.
Oh and the massive lottery win not so long ago? Was it really won? Seems to me that there may be a bit of a story there too.
Some say im a fearmonger? Really?

What about the location for cap stones? I know where 2 are. (The pyramid tops i mean.)
The gulf of mexico is a mess i agree but nothing compared to what i believe is next.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

I have them too and some other weird stuff like tubes shooting out disc button like things. I joined because I really want to know, I bet they're over your house too!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

Yes but these images change and drift, even without those I have a blu tri, and colored tubes shooting ufo out of it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join