It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYDaily News claims 9/11 "hatched by one-eyed Taliban leader"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The Afghan Taliban on Monday denied they were mixed up in Al Qaeda's 9/11 plot - or that they would ever target the U.S. homeland.

The bizarre denial came in a letter to "the members of the American Congress" nine years after the attacks were hatched by one-eyed Taliban leader Mullah Mohammed Omar.

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The article is about the Taliban denying participation in the 9/11 attacks, but the Daily News felt the need to lie and say that Omar was the one behind the attacks. Anything to justify the bombing of a country, eh? bin Laden has never been charged with the crime, Khalid Sheik Mohmmed was tortured into confessing, and now we have a third mastermind.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I wonder how Yosri Fouda managed to "torture KSM into confessing", right in the middle of KSM's safehouse

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I've never heard Mullah Omar was one-eyed. This seems to be a plant to recreate the "dajall" - Muslim Satanic Anti-christ figure who is described as one-eyed (in reality think Illuminati eye). Maybe something to steer the Muslim world to rally around CIA asset Bin Laden. The same Bin Laden that is concerned about global warming just like all the other elites...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The Taliban were, and are, evil b*stards in many respects. But they were getting a handle on drugs production by the time the coalition invaded in 2001, and that alone shows what an "own goal" the invasion was. They may well be telling the truth about having no involvement in 9/11. Bush did try after all to suggest that Saddam and Al-Qaeda were in cahoots, which turned out to be a complete and utter lie, so we should be open-minded about the Taliban's claims of non-involvement.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
"one-eyed Taliban leader"?????????

Damn... that is coincidentally the nickname my wife gave to my "equipment"!

So how much did the CIA pay this guy?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
OK,We go from OBL,to KSM and now to Mullah Omar as the supposed mastermind of 9/11? yet another revision to the storyline so which is it?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
OK,We go from OBL,to KSM and now to Mullah Omar as the supposed mastermind of 9/11? yet another revision to the storyline so which is it?

I wasn't aware that NY Daily News had become the official mouthpiece of the US government

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

No they are not. But if the media repeats this lie enough, people will believe it.

new topics

top topics

join