It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's I filmed in Infrared just 45 minutes ago...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Wow, I wonder what that was. Anyone else catch the one with the tail a few seconds after the first one was spotted when he first says "where'd it go..?" I did. :-)

In your honest, attempting to be non-biased, opinion, when you watch the detailed playback on your TV, would your best guess on altitude be? Could you slow down the footage to watch for rotation or any other details? Also, how did you keep the object in the dead center of the frame when you spotted the second one...as far as I am aware, you were zoomed into an unpredictable object and were holding the camera by hand...so the fact you tracked it almost perfectly for a few tenths of a second is either plain luck, or you photoshopped this in a few minutes.

I'm leaning towards wanting to believe this is legit, as you sound like an adult without a reason to mislead, but just know this, like all other photochoppers (not calling you one) should know, those who mislead the masses in the end times will have to answer to God himself upon his return...just a little religious fear mongering to try and reduce the aspect of ones wanting to mislead in this way.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

Good footage. There are a lot of those things flying about and you can catch them in Near-infrared. I used to own 2 x Sony TRV615. They were manufactured in early 1998 with full nightshot capability in daytime and you don't need a thick filter. Unfortunately they are analogue and will only be good quality on TV not when uploaded to your PC.

These objects are very high in the sky and travel very fast. In a way they represent initiation for you. If you keep up the enthusiasm you will film more interesting and larger objects in the future.

The response you will get on ATS is a bit disconcerting.Don't be put off by it. To me it is very clear that these objects are very high up and travelling fast. I tend to agree with Diplomat that they may not be hardware as in metal.

As I said if you keep this up your next footage will be more interesting.

BTW , I moved from analogue to Digital and do my own camera modification.

edit on 8-11-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Quick question Did you pull the video from youtube? Just wondering what happened.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
i dont think their insects you can see them going behind the clouds, and their not birds they change speed to fast birds gradualy build up speed ?? what are they i dont have a clue but they are very interesting

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by The Shrike

I got 710,000.

Doesn't make any of them true though does it?

Getting hits on google is no way to verify something, right?

I got 11,900,000 results for "unicorn".

And all this time I thought it was a mythical creature...

I was clear about specifying Google Images. At Google I typed intelligence and got 122,000,000, quite a choice for you to investigate.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

I wish I was that computer savvy to be able to fake / CGI a video but I'm not, it took me hours just to figure out how to upload a better quality video so it being a fake is out of my league.
As to why they video was fairly stable I was leaning against my car parked in the driveway I was standing in. I was going to take video of the chemtrails so I knew I'd be looking up and picked leaning on the car as a logical step. I do a lot of filming and post some of the videos I take, and people are always telling me to use a tripod... so I go out of my way to sablize myself and the camera during filming just fore that reason.
I do NOT fake anything, I just post what I capture.. everyone can make their own conclusions, I know what I saw.. Thanks

[Mod Edit: Replaced quote of an entire previous post with "reply to" tags.]
edit on 2010/11/9 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Quick question Did you pull the video from youtube? Just wondering what happened.

I pulled the first video I posted when I figured out how to upload a higher quality video.. Which is now posted on YouTube here: www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

Thanks... What people don't realize is these older Sony cameras are those so called X Ray cameras which allow you to see through some types of clothes when used with a IR filter and nightshot mode during daylight hours... the newer cameras are not capable of this.....but they also allow you to see things which aren't visible with normal video..

[Mod Edit: Replaced quote of an entire previous post with "reply to" tags.]
edit on 2010/11/9 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

You can't ascertain how high or how fast an object is by using one viewpoint.

You need a minimum of two viewpoints so the data can be correlated.

Until this can be done, these objects remain small and close, IE bugs.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GammaRayBurst
the newer cameras are not capable of this.....but they also allow you to see things which aren't visible with normal video..

Yes that's right. CCDs are becoming more sensitive. Also, the selling point has now become the zoom, with 60x and 70x becoming the norm.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

You can't ascertain how high or how fast an object is by using one viewpoint.

You need a minimum of two viewpoints so the data can be correlated.

Until this can be done, these objects remain small and close, IE bugs.

The view point test is not available in this case. May be next time he will catch one going behing a church spire or tall building . Then it would really have to be a big bug to pass the bug test.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Don't need IR to see these flying things this time of year. Just look at the corona of the sun behind a building at about 30 yards and you will see them all over. They are probably the spiders that take flight by weaving a web and the web gets lifted by strong northern winds.

Sorry to burst your UFO fantasy...I am a believer, so don't flame me for telling the truth.
edit on 8-11-2010 by joe7pack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Its not bugs or birds or bad CGI, its just a laser pointer. I was in the Army for 3 years as an infantrymen. Im very familiar with night vision and IR. You had a laser pointer attached to the end of your weapon and thats how you shoot your weapon with night vision googles on, with the attached laser pointer. Laser pointer in daylight with IR/night vision will make the same exact movements. As soon as I saw it in the video it just stood out as a laser pointer. The video seem really fake anyway "So heres some chemtrails, O LOOK A UFO!".

You can see what I'm talking about here.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-11-2010 by Ebravo because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2010 by Ebravo because: Added link

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
My gut feeling, is that this is a total fake.

The videographer says, "whoa, what's that" less than a second after the first ufo is seen. it takes more than a second just to say "whoa, what's that".

Total fake. in my opinion.

But I do like the OP's idea of "voting" from the rooftops with a 50mm cannon! Hoorah!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dilligaf28

some contrails with a few birds flying about.
You call them "contrails". Did you mean chemtrails? Or don't you believe in chemtrails either? Just curious. As for birds I would think birds would be seen in normal light as well as infra-red or whatever the camera changed to.

link   

You call them "contrails". Did you mean chemtrails? Or don't you believe in chemtrails either? Just curious. As for birds I would think birds would be seen in normal light as well as infra-red or whatever the camera changed to.

link   

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Interesting find OP....I'm not a debunker. However, while I was watching at one point I thought they kinda looked like insects buzzing around. It's fairly well known that ufos are highly visible in the infra-red spectrum. If they are some kind of ET craft changing the camera the way he did sure made something more visible. And the guy sounded for real on seeing something. I'm 50./50 on this one, but a good find OP. Thanks for sharing. Puzzle

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join