It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's I filmed in Infrared just 45 minutes ago...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+125 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
They started spraying chemtrails here in middle Tennessee again today, I took my video camera out to show what chemtrails look like in IR Nightshot mode, when i caught multiple objects in the sky.
The video quality has degraded once I download the video from my camera to computer then up computer to a image hosting site.. the original video played directly to a large TV screen shows amazing clarity and detail.

yfrog.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Whenever you see "lights" playing around in the sky, they are most likely the spiritual beings who are behind the push for a New World Order, NOT some sort of physical metal alien spaceships.

link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

YOu should upload it HD style to youtube

link   
Wow- thats pretty cool, interested to hear the debunkers on this one. whatever they are they are hauling butt. nice find.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Holy #@$@ Nice catch man, I have to say that this is very intriguing, From your actions, and the fact that you see this thing, and tried to keep it on screen makes me think that this wasn't cgi. I think you really got UFO's on this video. I first thought it was just birds showing up clearly in night vision and infrared, but the fact that they speed up like thy do makes me rethink, and then at 2:05 the object appears once more at an even greater speed. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Wow buddy.....nice catch...whatever those things were they were moving real fast...Doesn't look like dust, or bird, or swamp gas, or plane, helicopter, or star, or Jupiter, or Venus.....LOL....I think you got something going on here buddy...and I believe that since you seem to be onto something out of the ordinary, you'll be taking more shots of those for a longer period of time???Quite interesting that you actually see a lot more with those infrared lens....S&F for the nice footage...keep up the good work!

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong
edit on 8-11-2010 by ringht_n_wrong because: damn typos!!!!!!

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

YouTube allows 1080p and it's free?

From what I can see, why do you think it is anything other than birds? You must have some reason?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
S&F for you my friend. Excellent footage. No CGI that's for sure. The speed is too fast for it being a bird, I don't really see what it could be.

I think you've got yourself a UFO footage

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I would love to know what effect chemtrails etc have or would have on vehicles that rely on manipulating gravity!!
nudge nudge.
Promoting or preventing?
Which do you think?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
That is very interesting. I don't know much about night vision but could that possibly be birds? They were hauling arse whatever it was...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Great video!!

At first I thought maybe lens flare, but then around the 2:30 mark there are two and one heads off in a different direction. Pretty cool!

Middle Tennessee? Any where near Arnold Air Force Base?

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
In one portion I did see what looked like wings flapping IMO.

Now I would also like to address that this video is not in infra red. Your camera may use an infra red light source to boost night vision capabilities but that sir is not infra red footage. The night vision enhanced the reflection of sunlight off of the birds thus explaining why they appeared like bright spots; home video cameras do not typically have the capability to render distant birds in flight with any significant level of detail or clarity.

As much as I want to have proof of extraterrestrial UFOs I'm afraid all you have video of is a beautiful Tennessee afternoon and some contrails with a few birds flying about.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ringht_n_wrong

How fast they move is irrelevant unless you know how far they are from the camera. Birds fly at speeds from about 15 mph to well past 50 mph. If they are close they appear to move very fast. We have seen many of these type of video's and birds look like bright dots moving fast.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
TN here too but alas nothing interesting here.

Good catch though!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
When i see "UFOS" act like that, i ask myself, why would they fly there craft like that? Whats the point?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
When i see "UFOS" act like that, i ask myself, why would they fly there craft like that? Whats the point?

It's because they aren't physical "crafts," they are spiritual beings. They have been here as long as we have, existing in a different dimension than ours. Why do you think we have so much proof of UFO's but no proof of aliens? CUZ THEY AIN'T ALIENS! lol

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Amazing footage.

I would definitely love to see this in HD on youtube.
Thanks for the post! S&F

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

No offense buddy, but I know what birds look like when they fly or glide, specially the fast moving birds of prey, and for me to think that a bird would be moving that fast before vanishing behind a high altitude cloud in no less than 3 seconds I think is a bit of a stretch....We don't know how far off up in the sky those things are moving, but we know that its not close...notice the camera zoom in quite far in.....and still those things looked quite small......

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

spot on dude.
guess i will be reading up on nightmode and ir filters. clouds over my neck of the woods have been strange now for a couple of weeks. when i get my she hite together i will give it a go. again nice one.
f

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dilligaf28

Looks like either thermal or Starlight to me. I hope he takes some night footage, that
would be awesome. You'd see satellites moving about all over. That what he filmed
look to be moving way to fast to be birds at that altitude.

[Mod Edit: Replaced entire quote of a previous post and replaced with "reply to" tag.]
edit on 2010/11/9 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join