It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's I filmed in Infrared just 45 minutes ago...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Interesting find OP....I'm not a debunker. However, while I was watching at one point I thought they kinda looked like insects buzzing around. It's fairly well known that ufos are highly visible in the infra-red spectrum. If they are some kind of ET craft changing the camera the way he did sure made something more visible. And the guy sounded for real on seeing something. I'm 50./50 on this one, but a good find OP. Thanks for sharing. Puzzle

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Awesome video!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Madmod72 is the main person who exploits the airshow videos. This is where most of the video come from and they are easy to replicate. Anything flying such as a bird or even large insect is going to get picked up by the camera. Unfortunately time and time again people are attempting to pass these off as 'UFOs'.

You can see birds passing in frame of the aircraft. Sadly people time and time again pass them off as 'UFOs'

Anyone can do it. Point your video camera at the sky and film away. Why not call them 'Draco Probes'?

TJ

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

I would love to know what effect chemtrails etc have or would have on vehicles that rely on manipulating gravity!!
nudge nudge.
Promoting or preventing?
Which do you think?

they add metals, and metals gain electrical charges!
good catch,
i have a hunch that their is more to then meets the eye here..
im not sure what to think >.<
were soo in the dark

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'm telling you this is a real video. These are spiders with delicate webs and bugs flying around. Try it tomorrow, usually best time is in the evening and observe the suns corona from about 30 yards away, you must have something solid blocking the sun and watch in the glow or you wont be able to see because of the bright glare, and you too will see tons of "ufo's"...no mystery or faking needed because it's all natural things floating and flying around.

That being stated, I have seen real UFO's both daytime and night, much more rare than you think and when you really see one, you will know it, no question.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ebravo

I concur.

Birds are visible flying in the sky before the Nightshot mode is turned on for comparison. Don't think it's birds.

The UFO suspiciously only flies though areas that have clouds which reflect the laser pointer.

Also the tone of voice is a give away.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
just a extra note... Don't forget that the flying object can be BATs.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
An example of various birds and insects passing into frame. They guy was filming his model plane at the time.

On many of these type of 'Draco Probe' or 'UFO' videos you will see comments such as 'nothing can travel at those speeds?'

Far too many people taking them at face value without realising the effects of video camera frame rates on birds and insects.

TJ

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You heard it here first folks.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
reply to post by Ebravo

I concur.

Birds are visible flying in the sky before the Nightshot mode is turned on for comparison. Don't think it's birds.

The UFO suspiciously only flies though areas that have clouds which reflect the laser pointer.

Also the tone of voice is a give away.

This video is for those who think it was a Laser pointer on the clouds, apparently they have never actually seen a Laser through a Infrared filter... so here you go, a short little lesson for you... watch and learn.

img225.imageshack.us...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

ha bro they fly nothing like the ones in the op and you can see their wings to

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

First, there are no chemtrails in your video. I can tell what clouds look like, and know what a normal layer of cirrus clouds look like. Please, please do some research in meteorology, so you can learn too. You can do it, for free, right here on the Web....or, if that isn't sufficient, go to a Community College, take a short course if they offer one.

Sorry to burst your bubble but theese "clouds" in his shot are Chemtrails all the way.. Everyone thats been searching a lil bit on this subject and looking in the sky to see how the chemtrails are changing overtime can recognize the chemtrails all over the sky.

[Mod Edit: Trimmed large quote of previous post.]

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.
edit on 2010/11/9 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I haven't see anyone else mention this about this clip .......

I noticed that at around 1:06 to 1:08 in the video, near where he is trying to follow the object, a small white arc of a line (chemtrail?) suddenly appears right through the tips of the branches near where he is zoomed into.

You can actually watch it form as if it is being drawn in the sky if you just keep looping the video between 1:05 and 1:09.

edit on 8-11-2010 by Common Scarecrow because: Clarify location of arc.

edit on 8-11-2010 by Common Scarecrow because: Loop video.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
wow very interesting, nice video... im no expert by any means, but it doesnt look like it could have been birds to me

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

edit on 8-11-2010 by pianopraze because: did not like my tone in posting.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I think your trying to confuse people with your lack of knowledge... The filters on cameras are low nm filters designed to eliminate ambient IR light.. It's not a 950nm IR filter designed to block most ambient light other then the 950nm wave length... Nice try though buddy but no cigar..LOL

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
[Removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]

Sadly this Lady (Alison Kruse) in Murrysville is deluding herself and those who follow her videos. She lives under a major Air Traffic Control zone.

She has demonstrated that she has absolutley no depth perception and believes that these 'orbs' are only a few hundred metres away in the woods that surround her.

What she fails to inform people is that she lives in line of sight of both Pittsburgh International and Allegheny. She is filming using powerful military grade optics from her house and surrounding areas in the direction of these two airports. Those lights she is filming are up to 10-15 miles away and are simply aircraft vectoring within the Air Traffic Control Zone and in the airfield patterns.

Anyone can replicate her footage. All she is filming is a light source through woods that is many miles away in an ATC traffic pattern. Her military grade camera produces the orb.

If she was to go to any other state or anywhere else in the world with her camera and film 10-15 miles away from a busy airport she would get exactly the same footage. It really is that simple.

She attempts to use Flightaware as some sort of proof. Remember that she is informing people that the orbs and light sources are only a few hundred metres away. She claims that they pop out of the woods and morph into freakin' airliners. If she was to monitor Air Traffic Control frequencies for the area then she would hear the aircraft in the ATC zone in her region.

Think about it? Here she is filming day after day on clear nights with good visibility. She will be filming these for decades and as long as the airports and ATC regions remain open. See how easy it is for such 'UFO' footage to be filmed on a regular basis. Anyone can replicate it and claim 'morphing UFO orbs'. Alison also films some of the aircraft flying directly overhead. In the past she has lasered them and claims that these were orbs morphing into aircraft after coming out of the woods. Sadly this woman has demonstrated complete disregard for flight safety and has been deluding people for years. Alison has been debunked here on ATS and on You Tube.

TJ

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2010/11/9 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Just putting my two cents in here...I live in the same area. I work in Nashville. Im ex military. I know aot of guys in the Air Guard here. There were F-16 Eagles in the air today....just sayin...one blasted over my work. And it was indeed hauling @$$. I do have to admit, I have never seen an F-16 move like that.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ebravo

You wouldn't happen to run 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu by chance, would you?

I think it was bugs. If it were birds, he probably could have seen them since it was still daylight.
edit on 8-11-2010 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join