It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!!!Tuesday November 9th!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If we go by numerology significance, 11/11/2010 = a "7" (1+1+1+1+2+1), being a "seeker of truth" or "the most spiritual".

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If you don't like threads about the apocalypse then you simply do not have to view them. I don't like country music but I'm not calling the singers and saying `enough of the country music already`. I happen to like chit chat about `The End scenarios`. And Im sure nothing will happen but I also like to know all the little things out there that `could` end it all given the right element or push forward. Oh and just for you ` Yeah You` the world WILL 100% come to an end no if, ands, buts about it Nov 11, 2010 at 9: 11 pm. And hey if it doesn't end then for some small miracle than it will end the next day `for sure this time` at the same time 9:11 pm
edit on 8-11-2010 by Ghrwilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Eastsiderdr07

Oh please...
Get a life and start worrying about that one.
That's hard enough.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

The 9th of November will be a very anticipated date... I know I can't wait. But not because something bad is gonna happen, but rather, I'll get to play some Modern Warfare: Black Ops!

I love how the whole world is now playing these games that depict the worst case scenario anyone could ever go through. I also love how the newest `hand with a gun games` you can pick to be the terrorist killing Americans on American soil. Sounds like fun to me. I predict its games like this that will be the result of the end of the world `or at least America` in the next couple of years`. We wont last long enough to see the games of the future like ` PreSchool Massacre` or `RapeEMup`. The End Is coming! The End Is coming!
edit on 8-11-2010 by Ghrwilson because: dont know what I did

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
*sigh* I'm so bored of these type of delirious/paranoid threads. Will the stupidity ever end?!

2nd
edit on 8-11-2010 by Brad-H because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghrwilson

I think these type of threads are pointless too, however I exercise my right to disagree with you about it, I don't like Country music either and I exercise my right everyday to tell people how much I hate it :-)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brad-H
*sigh* I'm so bored of these type of delirious/paranoid threads. Will the stupidity ever end?!

2nd
edit on 8-11-2010 by Brad-H because: (no reason given)

I predict that the stupidity will never end and that is undeniable FACT :-)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ce6d151d91b.jpg[/atsimg]

Can we please just cool it with the predictions already? If something is going to happen, there is absolutely NOTHING that any of us can do about it. I enjoy thinking about these sorts of things, theorizing and the like, but completely off the wall "OMFG THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN ON THIS DATE!" threads are starting to drain my patience, as well as many ATS users. At least make an attempt to bring forth some evidence...at the very least.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

I am stealing that image. For no other reason that it is funneh!

This is my prediction and I will ensure it comes to pass!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
There have been reported "unexplained booms" in the last few days. One recently happened in my county. Mind you I have been doing research on this, and this has been happening for hundreds of years. On Friday, November 6th, there were reports of a boom in South Carolina and North Carolina. On Saturday, November 7th, this happened in Barbour County, West Virginia. I'm waiting for any information regarding these mysteries. There are no records of seismic activity, all gas lines have checked back fine, there is no visible damage, and the first reports out of the military base are that there were no scheduled test flights. Could these events be related to 11/9?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I predict I am going to defecate on Nov. 9th. Unless I die Nov 8th, I predict my prediction will come true.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I hope nothing happens, things are bad enough as it is. These predictions on here lately are getting a bit old though. I will sit back and watch and hope for the best. I have a feeling that they are waiting for the right moment for the next false flag event and I also have a feeling that it will be big. This is not a prediction but an educated guess. I hope I am wrong.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

I think you guys are onto something with the whole cartoon angle! Look at this article written at cracked.com about comics predicting certain things!

www.cracked.com...

edit on 8-11-2010 by angrymomma because: Because adding said article would make it much easier to get see >. extra DIV

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
I predict I am going to defecate on Nov. 9th. Unless I die Nov 8th, I predict my prediction will come true.

ill beat you, i predict before you defecate, thats if you dont die today, Nov 8th, your going to masticate before hand.

if im wrong i will never predict again.

camaro

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hahahaha all of a sudden everyone is becoming a psychic here on ATS predicting things that are not even happening ROFL! you guys are too funny

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I know that November 9th is a fateful day for Germany. Several mayor events happened on this date (wikipedia entry here). So if any mayor event will happen tomorrow I guess the Germans could get it. After this date I'm relieved for this year...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

I disagree with a lot of the UFO and Ghost videos on here. Im am political and very much against TPTB so when I hear the US Government is up to fishy odd things it makes me question and look for answers. I really don't think the world is ever going to end or mankind for that matter. I do think the Governments of the world will screw things up and kill off a ton of us. I just like reading things that Could wipe us out. I just read a book called `Everything Is Going to Kill Everybody: The Terrifyingly Real Ways the World Wants You Dead by Robert Brockway it had some interesting things in it. But this whole Nov 2010 end thing I doubt anything will happen but there is some odd things going on. Take a look at this site. www.infowars.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by angrymomma

That is so cool. I keep telling myself that it's all coincidence, but there are so many parallels it's uncanny. I do believe that it's just a matter of time before some psy-fi plot mimics a real life event, or perhaps the US watched that episode of lone gunmen and said "Hey, let's hit the towers!"

Either way, it's interesting to say the least. Perhaps because cartoonists are artists, and most artists are right brained, they're open to a grid of "world thought"? Or, maybe there are just those who see the future, but don't recognize is as a prophecy, but perhaps a "good idea" for a plot.

Reminds me of Close Encounters of the Third Kind, when all those people try to get to Devil's Tower, and most of the had drawn, painted, or sculpted their artistic visionl.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Release the hounds!
er...um...
Let the countdown begin!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
well, how about this,.
today is the 9th
and no unusuall events.
what's that?,.... no , I am not suprised.
So,.. when is the next date?
The 11th you say?,... goodie,..
this is more fun then watchin a couple of chipmonks wrestle in spandex

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Lol Lildrummerboy, the 9th isn't over yet. I am not one to generally believe or give any credence to these "predictions", but at the same time you sure are in a hurry to "prematurely" jet through the 9th day of Nov. at warp speed. Something will happen today, and it will be devastating to someone, whether it be someone loses a loved one because of a drunk driver, cancer or some spoiled rotten teenager loses their phone for a week lol. Either way, lots of "devastating" things will happen today, whether it's a global devastation or not, well I guess we will just have to wait and see. And if it doesn't, then that's awesome. 12 hours and 40 minutes...tick .....tock...tick ....tock lol.

That is of course EST lol. But one has to wonder.....in some places on the other side of the globe, the 9th has passed or will soon in the next couple of hours. Example: my hubby is deployed and there is a 9 and a half hour time difference from where I currently live.
edit on 9-11-2010 by watchdog because: Clarification

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join