It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Video to Debunk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
So the new threads have been trickling in, I think everyone is waiting with quiet anticipation for a major U.S. city to blowup. I figured we could all use a new UFO video to debunk.... This video was posted within the last 24 hours, however the poster has several UFO videos on his channel. I think he is a collector. Anyways, very bright light moving abnormally fast through the sky.... Have at it.....

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 6/11/2010 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

Well its definatley a light flying incredibly quick across the sky, i'll give him that. As to what this light is, i havent got a clue.

Im guessing people will say sattelite or meteor.

Of all the light videos ive seen this ones definatley been the quickest ive seen one move for a long period of time anyways. It seems to keep a steady pace, which makes me wonder whether its actualy falling out of the sky just at an angle. Its hard to tell from the video.
edit on 6/11/10 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I'd say that was definitely 100% a genuine...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
My initial thought is that it was a plane or something and the guy making the video found a way to fast forward it before posting... but the seconds on the video seem to pass at a normal pace.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Well the sound of them talking sounds like its from the footage and not dubbed over the top, so if he had of speeded it up. Their voices would have done the same. I dont think its an air craft because the light maintains it intensity through out. You'd expect to see some flickering with turbulance or dimming as it went in to the distance. That could just be down my own judgment though.

Saying that though it does have the characteristics of an aircraft in the fact that it maintains a steady course and speed.
edit on 6/11/10 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It's nobody's job to debunk your unsourced videos. If you are posting footage of some fast-moving light in the sky, you need to offer evidence as to why you think this particular bright spot in the dark is worthy of attention and doesn't fit the 1001 mundane things it could be. The burden of proof is entirely on the advocate of the theory. That's how science, logic, and debate works.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicorette

I'd say you must be new here... but your avatar says you have been a member since 2005. The way UFO videos on ATS work, from my experience, is someone will post a convincing to semi-convincing UFO video they have found in the cloud and the members here will take their best shots at figuring out what it could or could not be. It has almost become like a game. The title of my post wasn't trying to put the onus or burden on anyone.. it was more like saying... "Let the games begin"... I apologize for the confusion lol...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

The key words there were "convincing to semi-convincing".

This is a light in the sky, with no way to gauge relative speed, size, or anything.

What do you think it is?

new topics

top topics

join