It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EMP - November 6th, 2010

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
i dont get it, so this chick sells nude photos of herself, and bought a big fancy house,then advertises herself even more on youtube, and we cant make comments about it?

im pretty sure thats what she wants. if its not, then she has a horrible way of expressing it.

if you folks are crying about "women in general" well stop because this is a very specific woman we are talking about.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

Hey!! She's having a Party and we're all invited!! BYOB, Cigars and Snacks to share!!

She says in the party video that she is broke then proceeds to show off her McMansion with new inground pool.

Broke huh?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
i dont get it, so this chick sells nude photos of herself, and bought a big fancy house,then advertises herself even more on youtube, and we cant make comments about it?

im pretty sure thats what she wants. if its not, then she has a horrible way of expressing it.

if you folks are crying about "women in general" well stop because this is a very specific woman we are talking about.

:O there are nude pics? lmao

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519

There's a skimpy bikini video as well... but it's a rental only... darn the luck.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519

There's a skimpy bikini video as well... but it's a rental only... darn the luck.

Must......find......footage!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I dont know, I have never been called clueless before at least not on stuff that involves my intuition.

You may not understand what crosses the lines as I do either.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Darn, she doesn't allow her rentals to be viewed in Canada. Guess I'm not seeing any nudes unless you kinda people wanna upload something for me

#, i'm too horny.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Humm... strange chick. Careful hitting that one, boys, she's liable to go off. If she's right, then whoohoo! If she's wrong, so what? Either way she's supposedly broke, obviously NOT 23 anymore or getting any younger for that matter, and has a big house with some sort of unfinished construction going on in the back. Her place looks less like a home and more like a staged house for sale. Ehh... chock this one up for plenty of nuts. She's a fruit bar.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
lmfao @ the last comments on this post XD

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by latinoprince
lmfao @ the last comments on this post XD

lmaoo, funny part is i wasn't joking
haha

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Pictures of those jugs!!!! o boy!!! ok no more youtube video links of her BOOOORING link to any other lets say *media* of hers. eeeeeeeer *art*
edit on 5-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

having seen a full fledged 9 foot Reptoid in the flesh myself

Now that sounds like an interesting story....

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by singularitty

I totally agree.....a 9 foot tall reptilian you say??? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Were you by anychance at a fancy dress party??? On drugs???
The things i hear on here now days lol

This site has been infiltrated by kids and nutters

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I can use 5.3 million having (2) kids in college. How would that work? If everyone has 5.3 million nobody needs to work. So everyone will be rich and starve to death?
I don't know if she's running on all 4 cylinders, but who cares shes a fox.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
What an absolute goof. I saw a vid of her last month promising some sort of invasion on 13 October, don't remember that happening. Anyone know what her story is? Dropped on her head as a baby? Recent trauma to the head? Cause I've seen delusional, and she's waaay beyond that.

I do like the promise of 5.3 million dollars to everyone on the planet. I think I'll buy scratch 'n win lottery tickets with mine, what about you guys, lol?

I'd buy all the homeless people in Winnipeg (where I presently reside) a brand new set of teeth. I'm tired of them smiling at me with the one remaining yellow tooth they have.....

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
wasn't she the one saying the Extraterrestrials would show up last month?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
oooh....ladyy......knockeeers..juuugs...BOOOYYYY

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
LOL@ 4:35 mins!

"They will beam them off the planet without an EMP Pulse"

LOL! That doesnt even make sense, beaming people up without an ElectroMagnetic Pulse Pulse! LMAO

She is having a laugh!

Please enlighten me and explain the proper way of beaming people up, just curious?

Originally posted by yahphanetzar
daniel's timeline - nov 8 is beginning of trib

Can you provide some source for this:
I am very interested.

quote]Originally posted by onehuman

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by onehuman

Chill out girl, theyre men what do you expect, thats the way there brains work, the sad thing is if she looked like Megan Fox i could actually understand their perving ways but she reminds me of a 1990 bbc1 newsreader.

I really just dont know what to say here. I dont want to derail this thread, but my goodness, this is like saying, your a man here is a free pass to be a pig, because this womens "deserved respect" is in question.

I really dont want to go the nine yards here about this. I just dont want to read about sexual innuendos on a forum that is suppose to have respect for others, regardless of the insanity one may feel the particular person may be portraying.
Now if this thread was in BTS., it might, and I use that loosely, might be ok. Still though, I would probably think not. Sexual slurs in public domain or statements have cost many their jobs and lively hoods,and we have all read about those in the headlines.

Im sorry OP, I really didnt mean for this to happen on your thread. Perhaps I will take this to a new thread. It seems to have a need to be addressed and this isnt the place for it.

I think you are being a little sensitive, Broad variety af ages, beliefs, and maturity.
It's good you speak your mind though

Originally posted by freetree64
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

having seen a full fledged 9 foot Reptoid in the flesh myself

Originally posted by singularitty

Now that sounds like an interesting story....

Hi Singularitty,

It was reality jumbling for sure. BTW I wouldn't believe it for a minute if somebody else told me, and am surprised that others are often receptive. Could it be that they fear contradicting a madman? I have to admit that while I was observing "him" at length and trying to get out of his way, I was going through those motions of wondering how it could be true what I was witnessing.

If it were just that this was a very large (several times human weight and volume) creature, that would already be unsettling enough. But what prevented me from making 'confrontational' contact was that this being emanated a very strong presence, radiating psychic energy, attuned to everything around with heightened senses, and seemed to have a very nasty disposition. That is what disturbed me the most, its appearance and dinosauroid appearance and large glowing red eyes being less at issue.

But even though due to this I am now forced to realize, for my own understanding of facts of course, that at least one of those beasts exists, this sure doesn't mean that even half of what she said is true. Did you notice that several times she starts laughing at what she has said or is about to say? At least she's venting against the Potus but maybe we should rename him the Impotus?

GS

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join