Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

EMP - November 6th, 2010

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
"they eat us"..."ever wonder why they didn't find any bodies in Sumatra?... they were all beamed up"

I just love this chick. She is kookoo for cocoa puffs for sure but hey..this is ATS and THIS is entertaining

hm4a

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This blonde bimbo with the memorex hooters just gives us a bad name.....

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Id like to think a advance species would not be so money orientated.
this seems more like a casting tape for a sci show or film.

but who knows!!!,times are pretty mental at the minute. she might be right.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
While I agree she is pretty out there, I wish you guys would try to remember women read these threads as well, and to read responses of how you would bang her all of.... and just the rest of it, its just kind of rude comments for a place like this. Little respect guys... Thanks

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MyStrawMan

Oh i so agree with you, and she has absolutely no fashion sense, her clothes and hair are way back to the nineties, you'd think her mates the play-ee-deeans would at least be able to help her out with a couple of happening little numbers to bring her up to date in the fashions stakes. Also she sounds like how my 6 six year old niece would sound like summerising a David Icke book. If there was ever a reason to introduce the womans institute to the US this would be it, she needs some valium as well.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I hate this woman.

She just screams scam.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Onehuman, i see your point, im a girl, (well woman) but this is the difference between them and us i suppose,we dont think about sex every 15 secs, and you dont often see half decent looking tin foil hat wearers, and as far as im concerned if she is a scam artist and taking money off people dishonestly then the boys can say what they like about her, she doesnt deserve any respect.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Most religious people wouldn't think what this women is saying is true. She is mixing truths and falses with adding satan and reptilians whatever religious beliefs this women has NOTHING to do with God. Don't mix every religious person like they are schmucks as this women.... Thats like saying EVERY muslim is a terrorist or Every Christian priest is a child molester, or EVERY athiest is going to hell. Don't be a schmuck like this women. We know about the corporate elite, we know about the NWO, what this women is doing is spinning the story so someone will watch her video and if she can get ONE person to follow her cult then SHE will be the ONE eating YOU!!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Onehuman, i see your point, im a girl, (well woman) but this is the difference between them and us i suppose,we dont think about sex every 15 secs, and you dont often see half decent looking tin foil hat wearers, and as far as im concerned if she is a scam artist and taking money off people dishonestly then the boys can say what they like about her, she doesnt deserve any respect.

ooo please tell me you didnt just say that.
and, your a women as well?
ok I can't comment to this anymore or this discussion will go way off track. Just because the woman may not deserve any respect as you say, and I was the first to admit she is definitely out there, doesn't mean I need to read sexual innuendos as responses here on ATS.
Bash away all you want as to what she has to say, but really???
edit on 5-11-2010 by onehuman because: (no reason given)
edit on 5-11-2010 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
daniel's timeline - nov 8 is beginning of trib

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
daniel's timeline - nov 8 is beginning of trib

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Chill out girl, theyre men what do you expect, thats the way there brains work, the sad thing is if she looked like Megan Fox i could actually understand their perving ways but she reminds me of a 1990 bbc1 newsreader.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well that was good for a chuckle.

"Don't test me..." or I'll smack you across the face with my enormous Pleadian mama bags!

This was the most far out wack job ever.

Since everyone else has been making predictions about November 6th, I throw one in the ring that will actually come true: "Nothing will happen. It will be an unremarkable day". There, an ATS prophesy that will actually come true!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Outstanding... I think my brain is melting. This stuff is better than any illegal substance. If I was Obama I would be checking into one of those FEMA camps STAT!!!

DO NOT TEST THE PLEADIANS!!!

I'm definitely looking forward to the big payout but thanks to the FED, next Spring it will cost 5.3 million dollars to buy a loaf of bread.

Hey!! She's having a Party and we're all invited!! BYOB, Cigars and Snacks to share!!

I think I'm in love

edit on 5-11-2010 by Blarneystoner because: because it was there...
edit on 5-11-2010 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
reply to post by Gtown

Be kinda interesting if it were really true. All those naysayers would never be able to speak with credibility on any subject no matter how smart and scientific they were.

Ha ha ha. Conversley, if nothing happens--yet again for the umpteenth time--those who propose all these predictions should "never be able to speak with credibility on any subject no matter how smart and scientific they were
"

But, of course, they will just change the date and expect us to go through this all over again. It's really telling when yopu appear not to live by the same rules you expect others to.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Chill out girl, theyre men what do you expect, thats the way there brains work, the sad thing is if she looked like Megan Fox i could actually understand their perving ways but she reminds me of a 1990 bbc1 newsreader.

I really just dont know what to say here. I dont want to derail this thread, but my goodness, this is like saying, your a man here is a free pass to be a pig, because this womens "deserved respect" is in question.

I really dont want to go the nine yards here about this. I just dont want to read about sexual innuendos on a forum that is suppose to have respect for others, regardless of the insanity one may feel the particular person may be portraying.
Now if this thread was in BTS., it might, and I use that loosely, might be ok. Still though, I would probably think not. Sexual slurs in public domain or statements have cost many their jobs and lively hoods,and we have all read about those in the headlines.

Im sorry OP, I really didnt mean for this to happen on your thread. Perhaps I will take this to a new thread. It seems to have a need to be addressed and this isnt the place for it.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Folks, you're way unfair with her. After all, you have no way of knowing for sure that anything is false... at least physically speaking.

I find that she hits the nail pretty much right on the head. Unfortunately I think a lot of it is true, having seen a full fledged 9 foot Reptoid in the flesh myself. They're some mean ugly and dangerous beings which were probably at the very source of our ancient notions of the Devil and Satan as well as the Serpent Gods who were fed sacrificial victims on all continents.

Where I'm lost is first when she makes a case for the Pleadians and the Syrians being here and ready to step up to the plate to bat for humanity. I'd love to believe that because we're up against some pretty mean monsters, but until I meet up with at least one sample Pleadian I can't buy it no matter how many books or Youtube videos say they're real.

Finally, while it may well be true that numerous unearthly souls incarnated here to defend humanity, who knows where any souls come from? For all we know all souls come from way way far away... like in other dimensions? So I also can't get a handle on her incarnating all of this extraterrestrial might as their chosen Ambassador on Earth. But I kind of like that spunky talk and she sure has it figured when she says where we ought to make them get off the merry-go-round and take a hike!

GS

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
*Alien walks into STARbucks*

got any more of that Sumatran!? That was some tasty meat!!

Who knows... I'm a channeler as well and have some pretty interesting ideas about alien communication to various people on Earth. Time will tell. I have a feeling by the time the spam hits the fan we won't have internet access to follow up.

just curious, if these guys come back every 50 years and claim humans to eat, we would surely see a cyclical pattern going back A LONG time - just sayin'

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Dont worry im not going to say anything more about it, we all have a different take on whats important in life really. Great thread tho OP.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
AIGHT! 5.3 MILLION NEXT SPRING whoooo whooo!!!!

Sounds good doesn't it. When I see the 5.3 million I will be a believer. When I see the Tsunami, I will be a believer. I want to believe, I really do as it sounds so grand a plan I only wish it were true. The problem I see with this woman though is she uses almost every conspiracy theory available to make her predictions. To me it sounds regurgitated not any new information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join