It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EMP - November 6th, 2010

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
5.3 million dollars... well if everyone had that much then no one would be any richer than their neighbor.. silly aliens, trying to preserve our broken economic systems. I'd rather everyone get 1000$ and remove the rest from circulation, that way when I go get bread and milk it costs me 1 cent, or less. Beats trying to count our 20,000$ for the bread and milk.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
i believe the ones behind this warning and a few others are the same ones who wrote the warning from "The Agency" recently.

supposed to uncloak a ship in chicago on the 15th or something.

something about a green fireball, and staying inside for 3 days.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I like her. She always put a smile on my face. I did notice that she really toned down her language since the last time I've watched her. She must have had a one on one with the supreme being.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
"My brother will be here for mop up"...... LOLOLOLOL
Oh I can't wait to see this one become another hoax. We won't be ready to be saved I'll bet. OR. The Obama cronies will have had to delay their evil plans.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
You do know this person is laughing throughout the video, trying to keep a serious face.

She is a money grabber, book seller, Blossom Goodchild inspired fraud and possibly a disinformation agent. Someone to make the whole alien subject to look even more ridiculous. People like her make people like us look bad.

She doesn't even know what shes talking about, she even pronounces most of the keywords wrong.

Look at the posh background, the painting, her hair, her make up....what a professional setup ehh? Almost like a studio to broadcast insanity.
edit on 5/11/2010 by the_denv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
OMG! I think I'm on love!

I'm not testing you honey. I'm on board, looking forward to my welfare check next year.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
M.I.L.F.

=]..........

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
LOL@ 4:35 mins!

"They will beam them off the planet without an EMP Pulse"

LOL! That doesnt even make sense, beaming people up without an ElectroMagnetic Pulse Pulse! LMAO

She is having a laugh!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Does anyone actually believes that Stuff?????

I wonder what else will come till the end of the year.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
OK, I think this is Must-See T.V. for all ATS'rs! That was just hilarious! She managed to role a giant sleugh of conspiracies into one neat package and looks pretty hot doing it, if I do say so as a woman myself!

So the Pleaidians are into dye jobs and boob jobs? Sorry, but that's all I took from the video, oh, except for her great "You go girl!" attitude!

This video needs it's own thread, oh I guess that's what this is! Needs new title.....Pleaidian Hot Mama Warns the Masses of coming Doom!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Don't test me! Mr. Obama
My brother'll be here for mop up
5.3 million for everyone!!

Thanks for today's lols
This was actually the first time I actually got to watch a video of hers before it got pulled off for copyrite.
crazy...b

edit to add: Definitely a must see for all ats'ers. Get your laugh on while its free, before she decides to say, 'if you wanna live you gotta pay', again
edit on 5-11-2010 by iamnot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What an absolute goof. I saw a vid of her last month promising some sort of invasion on 13 October, don't remember that happening. Anyone know what her story is? Dropped on her head as a baby? Recent trauma to the head? Cause I've seen delusional, and she's waaay beyond that.

I do like the promise of 5.3 million dollars to everyone on the planet. I think I'll buy scratch 'n win lottery tickets with mine, what about you guys, lol?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Oh man she is crazy, entertaining though

I think she imbibed in a little too much of "Mama's little helper" seems like she couldn't pass a sobriety test.

Maybe it would help if she just did jumping jacks while she was talking

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Wow it really is shocking how she challenges in this video the rat bastards as she puts it, to turn themselves in to the fema camps they created for us the people. Like thats going to ever happen. and she says everyone is going to recieve 5 and a half million dollars in the spring, but if the economy tanks what good is money? Also if things change so drastically and we end up in some promised utopia, then what good is money? A little too little too late if you ask me.

Either way I think she has been surrounding herself with way too many followers who are pushing her over the new Age edge. However when none of this comes to pass there will be a cover story and she will put it out without the blink of an eye, thats how liars work.

It would be cool to see the end of all of the tragic suffering on this planet but I suspect it happens just like evolution, very slowly and not in some event which seperates the good from the evil. I just do not see things in that way at all, I mean to say those are just perspectives and not absolutes. What one see's as good another see's as evil.

One thing that was really off is when she states that she is the total embodiment of all of the female energy in the Universe, it came across as if she was the one and only especially after she claims her twin flame Michael comes in to do the mop up after this all goes down. Now I thought she said the bad guys would be lifted off planet to be eaten by the Reptillians who pass by every 50 years to claim bodies for their traveling ships?

I am confused and I think she is a bit too full of herself in this one. My prediction is that she ends up in a fatal car crash or something for pissing off the ptb.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
LOL! When does she pull out the new toaster that we cannot live without? Wait it not a toaster its a new juicer and electric mixer. Does anyone actually believe she knows anything at all?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
My prediction is that she ends up in a fatal car crash or something for pissing off the ptb.

That's about as clueless as her predictions -- I find it hard to believe that anyone takes anything that she says seriously. Even if she was right about something, the general nuttiness has blown all credibility already. Short of disrobing for "premium content", I can't imagine that she's making money off of this.

I'd say she gets attention because she's attractive and is so far off the map that she's entertaining. She's a much more "watchable" version of VonHelton, who's about as entertaining, but a bit more of a strain on the eyes.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Didn't members from LEAP make a prediction regarding Russia using an EMP device in space to disable communications?
edit on 5-11-2010 by Th3Sh3ph3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Begun the alien wars have. Screw the second gun man, alien triggered natural disasters are the assassins weapon of choice in the future. BEST THREAT EVER! She deserves some kind of reward for being the craziest lady, the only way to top this video is if she wears a full tinfoil outfit and adopts a few hundred stray cats

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
LMAOOO, $5.3 million for every living person on earth afterwards....yeeeeeeahhhhh, rightttttt.
This chick is crazy, but I'd still bang her all day, night, week, month, and year long!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Can't wait till next spring.. Already thinking of what I'd do with all that money...... But seriously if she was forreal, then she has the right idea & all with offing obama

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join