It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I am going Crazy...Maybe

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

It's funny how one 'message" in the cartoon was debunked by another "message " in the cartoon.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
This has nothing to do with ATS.

You're seeing the number 11 everywhere because we're in the 11th month, NOVEMBER, that's all.

You were freaking out about a post made on 4/11 on the 4th of November?

Quit smokin that bong, guy!
ha ha ha your right! ha ha ha

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318
Ok that I will accept. What about the replys that say NOV(letters) 11 2010?
Good catch, but there has to be a logical explanation for it, alot of people are seeing 11 everywhere so maybe something big is going to happen on the11th of Nov.We shall find out soon enough!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I have been seen 11:11 a lot lately also. I just look at the clock and the first numbers I see are 11:11. I have been seen this for a long time maybe a month or two, not sure of the significance, but I am not going to go crazy over it. Could be something, could be nothing.

What I found extremely freaky was that also a month ago or so, I received a job offer to work for the DHS. It is freaky because I posted a thread a while back about a dream/vision I had that the DHS would start hiring civilians, and giving them officer rating, even though according to what I saw in my dream, no civilian was allowed to have any weapon.

Here is the thread that I posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-11-2010 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
In my honest opinion this 11:11 11/11 nonsense is nothing more than apophenia. Someone (crazy) starting seeing this number and became obsessed with it... This, in turn, lead to some people reading it and taking it as gospel [as certain folk of a conspiratorial mind set (spelled paranoid schizophrenic) are prone to do]. These people then see 11 everywhere because on a subconscious level they really want to.

Why all this doom and gloom concerning the month of Nov.? Let me let you all in on a little secret: these predictions are going to go the same way that the ones for the all the months leading up to now did.... i.e. nowhere. For christ sake people are digging up ten year old simpson's episodes and pointing at them like Matt Groening is a prophet... pretttttty thin, pretty thin.

Secondly, of course a thread start in November is gonna have 11's all over it. I don't even feel the need to dissect any of this...

Seriously its even says 4/11/2010 on your post to me

Really?? Seriously? Wow well then you must be right.

Quit smokin that bong, guy!

Don't blame the herb mang, delta-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol can't be blamed for this nonsense.
edit on 5-11-2010 by F011235813 because: lil elaborating

edit on 5-11-2010 by F011235813 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
There is a similar thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

What i'd like to know is, if it's just a glitch in the ATS matrix, wouldn't the mods have said something by now?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Oh for the love of...

In Europe, dates are formatted day/month/year. In the US they are formatted month/day/year. You are reading the numbers wrong.

Additionally, I think everything on ATS is set to GMT?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If you actually read what was said in this post you would have a better understanding of what I am talking about. One of them was a mistake, and has already been cleared up. The other is still not explained

Someone has posted this same question without the confusion that I apparently included. The whole point I was trying to make is better understood and described on the below link.

More explained here
edit on 5-11-2010 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

Sorry! But I just think you're absolutely nuts!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join