It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I am going Crazy...Maybe

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Ok, so I clicked on the ATS website at 11:11pm Eastern time. I noticed that I did that, at that moment. Peculiar it was but I moved forward reading the ATS news. I read about Nov dooms day predictions and youtube simpson video yesterday. Today about Obama going to India, apparently with his children as well, which some say is odd, being that you have 34 war ships with you and other mechanical forms of destruction, let alone the Nuke button. So I am reading and I started to notice some stange things on the ATS site. The number 11 was popping out to me from everywhere it seemed. When I realized this I was even further shocked to see that the time was now 12:11am I clicked on current events and scrolled down the threads and there are some dated NOV.11 2010. I am considering that I may just be ignorant and stoned and not completely understand how ATS works, but This one is kinda freaking me out! So I go and click on the thread about Obama going to India on the front page and it's date that it was posted is 4/11/2010! What does this mean? I am seriously wondering what messeges are being let out and could ATS know something? Is this a sick joke, or am I crazy. Can anyone else see what I am seeing? Am I lost in this world or fear and paranoia???

Note I made this edit to clarify that on certain forums, If you scroll down to the middle, ex. current events you will see in the last reply column to the right the future date of NOV. 11 2010. The apparent current view on this, is a website glitch. I found it odd and wanted to bring this to attention for other thoughts on this "glitch" As for the other 11 reference ex. 4/11/2010 I am aware of the alternate date sequence and no longer question that.

Dates on this page of NOV 11 2010

And Here

There are other locations as well on this site...Look at the ones that have dates and read the titles.
I am sorry if I need to post this somewhere else, I cant think right now and am a little freaked out
edit on 5-11-2010 by Moose318 because: afterthoughts

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
That is rather odd.

I doubt it has ANYTHING to do with ATS though.
It is probably a message directed to you.

What does it mean to you?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DontProbeMeBro

Seriously its even says 4/11/2010 on your post to me

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DontProbeMeBro

What does it mean to me??? Well I have been told that I am an empath, I far as I know I only THINK that I am a sensitive. No real proof just, little things here and there. All I can say is that it is VERY odd and being that we are in the month of Nov and all this prophecy war nuke stuff....well my instincts are telling me something big is going to go down soon! The other side of my brain says that maybe ATS is purposely doing this as a subconcious tatic to spread fear.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Ok so the 4-11-2010 could be todays date on west coast. But the forums dates on last reply sections clearly state NOV. 11, 2010.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
yes yes and yes, i see what your saying. I have been getting the same patterns, just got done with a thread right now that had to do with this. Anyways, i think maybe that the might be a scrimage being made by the PTB.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

JacKatMtn started this topic on Nov 11, 2007
MemoryShock started this topic on Nov 11, 2009

The first two threads on the page nothing else is dated Nov 11th.

I think you need to take a break from ATS. Yes, you are being paranoid.

Raist

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

No that is the settings you have set up on your preferences for ATS.

For me I see 11/4/10. You have the day set before the month in your preferences.

Raist

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by achaiah86

There is no scrimmage. It is just fear mongering over a cartoon and some YouTube video. The thread was debunked when another poster pointed out that in the episode they show a calendar that shows the dates correlating with April 21st or 22nd of this year. Meaning it would have taken place already.

Relax people. Nothing is going to happen aside from the normal everyday politicians getting rich off the backs of us slaves.

Raist

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Ok that I will accept. What about the replys that say NOV(letters) 11 2010?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Quote them (the dates) and give a link.

The only thing I found with Nov 11th in your first link were from 2007 and 2009 for the thread being started.

There is logic for what is being seen, we just have to find it.

Raist

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

You are certainly not crazy! I see it too - at least on that 1st link to www.abovetopsecret.com...

The threads are almost all started on 9 Sept, 10 Oct, 11 Nov 2010 and 11 Nov NOR Nov 11 2010 is even here yet.

You're not nuts. There's a major glitch in ATS's Matrix

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This has nothing to do with ATS.

You're seeing the number 11 everywhere because we're in the 11th month, NOVEMBER, that's all.

You were freaking out about a post made on 4/11 on the 4th of November?

Quit smokin that bong, guy!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
According to several sites, we won't be here by end of day tomorrow, November 5th.

I'm not buying it. I'll enjoy my Friday nite, thank you very much, and have a lunch date for Saturday.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

JacKatMtn started this topic on Nov 11, 2007
MemoryShock started this topic on Nov 11, 2009

Show me where these say 2010?

Quote any date on ATS with a link showing a post or thread with the date Nov 11 2010 or 11/11/2010.

Raist

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
This has nothing to do with ATS.

You're seeing the number 11 everywhere because we're in the 11th month, NOVEMBER, that's all.

You were freaking out about a post made on 4/11 on the 4th of November?

Quit smokin that bong, guy!

Bingo. This guy knows what he is talking about.

Also a date that is 4/11/2010 would be from April.

Raist

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
There are indeed posts there that say Nov 11th 2010

Massive Holes opening up all over the Globe!
TechUnique started this topic on Nov 11, 2010 Pages: 1 2 3

I think something in the board is getting mixed up between European / US date formats as when you click on the thread it says 1-11-2010

Heres another one

Giant Hole Opens up in German Town
WHOS READY started this topic on Nov 11, 2010 Pages: 1 2

edit on 5-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

I took screen shots - I'll have to shrink them substantially to be able to upload them (dialup).

I should also circle all of them - mostly 10 October 2010's - but there's even a 2 Feb - and the dates keep mutating - but, always with the day of the month the same as the month number.

Anyway, give me a few hours so I can get this marked and uploaded.

I only have an old version of Paint Shop Pro to reduce with.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Giant Hole Opens up in German Town
WHOS READY started this topic on Nov 11, 2010
Massive Holes opening up all over the Globe!
TechUnique started this topic on Nov 11, 2010

posted on 11/1/10 @ 03:02 PM
posted on 11/1/10 @ 02:20 PM

Okay so a few threads do seem to show Nov 11, 2010.
Seeing as how that date is not here I agree the only logic is computer error. Not a very uncommon thing really. When you open the threads though it shows they were started on the first of this month.

Raist

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raist

Okay so a few threads do seem to show Nov 11, 2010.

I'm surprised you missed them for so long.
I was just trying to figure out if I was reading them wrong.

The OP isn't being paranoid, at least not in that regard.

- Lee

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join