It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 6 2010 is going to be the day something BIG happens.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by remrem

Apparently, all this stuff happens on American time, give it a few hours, I am sure doom will be there

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
All we have to do is say something big will happen tom. say that everyday long enough then you will be your own prophit. At some time something WILL happen tom. so just because it might not be tommorrow it could be the day after. Besides webbot predicts a 10 day period so you (in all respects) Have to say tommorow something will happen until the 15th... I say someone posts a prediction EVERYDAY that tommorow something big will happen.
edit on 5-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Hanky

Well it's November 6 here in the UK. Nothing happened yet.

so naive conclusion
big affairs have been made in silence, far away from extraneous eyes

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The forces affecting November 6, 2010 may not be revealed until much later. The issues surrounding this date may be due to a tumultuous filled week leading into Obama's questionable trip to India. This is a trip of great importance that will determine the United States ability to retain it's rank and position in the world. I am deeply concerned that Obama will not make decisions that will benefit the U.S. A dark cloud is hovering over us and the most difficult part is the "not knowing". We know something is going to change, but we can only make guesses at this time. Difficult days lie ahead for many, but good will prevail.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
No offense or anything, but this thread is crack for the faithless soul. Death is only the beginning. And the people that want this war are going to get what's coming to them and that's it. When it all comes down to it, there WILL be world peace because that is the group consensus. Thought is energy and millions and millions of people pray for peace every single day. That being said, thought directly affects the environment. Let me tell you what's really going to happen...

I'm not certain, but it's going to be a mass transcendence event. Either it will happen in 2012 or before, but the world wants a new direction and wants peace. Moses split the red sea. He did that because he was a wizard that commanded god level power. Don't believe for a second that it is not possible. Because when judgment day comes, the meek will inherit the Earth. Everyone else, well I've already said this and it's becoming a signature cliche around my user name... but they're all going to hell.

I'm an exorcist so I know what it is to have REAL power, not 'money power'. Please, everyone open up to the fact that they have godlike powers and you WILL receive them. They will not be what you expect. You wont be able to do anything like levitate objects or something like that. Well, not immediately anyways But it will give you an ultimate sense of peace that the world can screw itself silly and it will not matter. One more thing. Death for the righteous man is a pleasant experience. But the evil soul receives no comfort whatsoever as he draws his final breath.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Erica1631

Not necessarily to you, but we all know, all big events always start with the US, we ARE earth

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
3 hours ago Caprica made a new note @Facebook

www.facebook.com...

www.facebook.com...

I think it was posted Nov 5 11:52pm GMT, 8 minutes before Nov 6 GMT

Not nice to call the note "After the Fall" :/

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c6c5ed4b739.png[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hey guys!

Let’s not forget, “something BIG” can mean signing a treaty or some other documents which may be an official start of WW3. And this may happen during Obama’s visit to India.

One of the most horrible things in the world was done quietly by signing some papers nearly 100 years ago, which gave a private mafia bank (Federal Reserve) rights to print and control US government money. This was beginning of the end.

So, signing a treasonous act may be as devastating as a Nuke!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It doesn't matter...

No matter what happens, someone will come up with a "Omg this was it!" response to this stupid date. Even though something happens EVERY DAY around the world.. politically, environmentally, or otherwise.. they will attribute even the most inane, common events as THE astounding November 6th DATE!

Nothing extraordinary will happen, but people will act like it did.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

whoa whoa whoa, no logical comments allowed here, thanks :-)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by umokay
reply to post by Erica1631

Not necessarily to you, but we all know, all big events always start with the US, we ARE earth

Maybe in the last 20 years, and in reality, not even then. Beyond that historically, you're dreaming.

In the future, most big events will start with CHINA, not the USA.

It only appears to Americans that most big events start in the USA, as most American MSM reports on very little outside USA borders.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Today I slep most of the day, in a type of watchful awareness and hopefulness (given some of these odd pointers), and when I went outside, BEHOLD there was a rainbow!

Stylized Image
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/298ed170b8e7.jpg[/atsimg]

And for a moment there, I felt like Noah, being given a sign, although in this case standing outside my appartment in a city they call Vancouver Canada, in the year 2010, November 2010. For me it had meaning and significance anyway..

God is going to wait on us, imo, to ascend, instead, but, we MUST do the work to help humanity reach a transcendant understanding of our true position and stature in the creation. And then it's a new heaven, and a new earth.

It "felt" like a sign, in relation to all this doom and gloom prediction anxiety, to me.

If so then it is how would the Rasta Man say

Ire mon. What it is mon.

No worries as they say. Be happy.

We are all "watched over" so there's nothing to fear, or dread, only the promise of a new day and the dawning of a new age, an age of reason AND spirit, an age of light, maybe even a newfound sense of oneness, or what some people might call a cosmic consciousness.

We just don't KNOW, but CAN we make a difference, could we not even make an appeal to God of the highest? Why not, since anytthing's possible relative to the as yet unbown realm of infinite possibility. (shrugs)

And in a way, that's the beauty of being alive in this world, this universe, at this very moment in the grand scheme of things, what an honour, what a priviledge, BIG TIME!

We're it. I myself will "explode" if need be to prevent the end of the world, while making a direct appeal to God to help us get through and into the new realm relatively intact, since it will come as a transformation of the human psyche and being.

Let it come not by expectation, in other words, I guess is what I'm trying to say...

No worries be happy.

The sun has risen on a new day.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e38e75cc54f8.jpg[/atsimg]

We certainly need I think to change our whole perspective and viewpoint, however, to move up to the next level and take on the responsibility of creating a better world, a better "vibe" everywhere, so no doubt a "SHIFT" is going to take place, I just think personally, that it's going to come from another direction that we don't expect, adn would not expect, in order for it to present itself as entirely novel or new.

It is you and I, ourselves, who are arising, don't you see?

And this is good news, very good news.

Rainbows (and no, the gays don't have a monopoly on rainbows)

Rob Rice
Vancouver Canada
Lotus Land
edit on 5-11-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Oh WOW! You guys HAVE to see the video I found! It's the most amazing and convincing video I've seen about Nov. 6th.

I'm having trouble posting the video here so please follow this link
CLICK THIS LINK

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Whoa babybunnies, sorry, i forgot the smiley face, that was a joke. i was poking fun at people here who are forgetting this serious threat abovetopsecret.com... but that is another joke for another time,, Live your lives happily and worry free people, your parents did and look how you turned out

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thank you for the post. It is entertaining and actually approaches the realms of possibility. It did begin a discussion with my wife who admitted to letting the supplies slip. No matter the wealth you may command if you don't prepare for the bad times they will consume you.

I / we at least have been inspired to refresh our withered supplies. The emergency that happens may be as simple as a job loss, but we will be well fed and on our way to recover.

Threads such as these seem to generate much criticism. I like to view them as a message to review my efforts to be sound and secure in my home using my resources to establish this security. 100$ spent on a spare tire or rice and beans? I can't eat rubber, but I can buy a worn tire for 15 and use 85 for food!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MakeSoap
Oh WOW! You guys HAVE to see the video I found! It's the most amazing and convincing video I've seen about Nov. 6th.

CLICK THIS LINK

Hahahahaha that youtube was hilarious and stupid and idiotic i must say..don't you guys have more better things to do??

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MakeSoap

CLICK THIS LINK

Awesome!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Those of us who are able to step right out of the historical box, can defeat the webbot.

Yes we can (that too had to manifest itself at SOME point)

May God Bless us, and keep us all safe in your ever enveloping love for us, and for the Earth itself. Amen.

Oh yea of so little faith..

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
See ya tomorrow when nothing happens (though I'm sure some minor event that happens every week or so anyway or something thats already been happening, like the indo volcano going off, will be claimed as making these prophecies "true"). Though Im sure it wont stop people like you from making a new thread like this for the next week, and the week after that and so on till, by chance, something does eventually happen and you all say "told you so" even though you were wrong 1000 times before that.
edit on 5-11-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join