It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 6 2010 is going to be the day something BIG happens.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Hey just so you all know everything happens on U.S. time. (IM KIDDING)

So for you all it will officially be the 8th

dont sleep (HAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAH)

edit on 6-11-2010 by rushunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
My boyfriends birthday is November 8th. I am going to wait until tomorrow to buy his present. Not that I am too worried but hey, we might need the $50 bucks later!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Mine is the 13th and you need to talk to her, She wont spend 50.00 more like a pair of socks

You are a good G/F
edit on 6-11-2010 by rushunt because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2010 by rushunt because: grammer

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Its only 10:00am here on the east coast right outside the belly of the beast... So it ain't over till the fat lady sings... but I think shes gonna have another case of laryngitis. Its 41 degrees out, suns shining, winds are NNW @ 7 mph. Another beautiful Autumn day on the east coast... leaves in the trees are shades of red, yellow, orange, and light green.... Good day to go fly the kite.....

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hehehe seems I was wrong up to now, unless we look at the volcano. And I don't know why but it's so calm they even have something on CNN talking about a red fox

www.cnn.com...

Hehehe Slow day I guess....

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
ITS HERE THE DAWN OF THE APACALYPSE!!! Well november 6th is here ALL day... I am going to post UPDATES as earth shattering things happen today!!!!

ALl day the nov. 6th bug haunts us in the november SURPRISE yay!!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
ITS HERE THE DAWN OF THE APACALYPSE!!! Well november 6th is here ALL day... I am going to post UPDATES as earth shattering things happen today!!!!

ALl day the nov. 6th bug haunts us in the november SURPRISE yay!!!!!

Another prediction comes and goes!

Sigh

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Something BIG just happened!!!!

Damn ... I knew I shouldn't have had those chilli beans for dinner ....

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods

What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?

You are so funny. People don't call me nice a lot. It sounds a little out of character. I try to say those awful things people think but are too afraid of ridicule to say out loud. Ridicule and embarrassment don't bother me. I am well acquainted and used to them both already.
Realize I sound completely bonkers in many posts but trying to get people to think outside tiny cramped boxes.

To keep this post on topic I have to say to you and all...Signals is my friend and if he/she is wrong (I think he's a guy) it was not deliberate. He is not just pulling people legs here. It was an extremely credible scenario given the facts.

Anyway...what about this???? A missile launch!!!!
Timing is very close people!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I've had a site on the internet about 20 years (www.etcorngods.com). In the early years, the site was listed (with a link) on the sites of many "Crack Pot" sites. I noticed that all the "Crack Pot" sites were authored by men except one.

Women aren't in to being fools -- that's usually reserved for the male gender. Real men just love being stupid.

I emailed the one lady and told her what an odd duck she was -- she agreed, but said she did it because it just felt right to do it.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Happy days November 6th has come and gone (For NZ) and nothing happened!

Yet another fear mongering negative out the window. Yay!

So many flags and stars for all these predictions, such BS! Goes to show people like to think negatively than positively. What a shame!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
so whatis the next date ?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Erica1631

If that be the case, my apologizes ma'am.
Seeashrink

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Actually, there are three dates. The 8th, the 11th, and the 14th. So don't get comfy yet.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
so whatis the next date ?

11-9, 2010 -- same as 911 2001 (0's cancel).

In the Beginning = "India (11/9 AD 2010)

The Bible is precoded with hidden messages. See websites listed in my profile.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods

I've had a site on the internet about 20 years (www.etcorngods.com). In the early years, the site was listed (with a link) on the sites of many "Crack Pot" sites. I noticed that all the "Crack Pot" sites were authored by men except one.

Women aren't in to being fools -- that's usually reserved for the male gender. Real men just love being stupid.

I emailed the one lady and told her what an odd duck she was -- she agreed, but said she did it because it just felt right to do it.

And once again, Politically Correct Sexism is spouted against males.
For the record, there are drastically more Women then Men being decieved into starting alternative "Medical" treatments, lured into paying hundrads or even thousands of Dollars for "Cures" against Cancer with "Medicines" made of Cabbage or powdered Coral-rocks, until they finally realises that it is not helping.

With this, I DO NOT say that Women are more stupid, because THEY ARE NOT- I just point out that Males are deffinitely not stupid either, they just function differently than females, and females work differently from males, and that is how it should be. There are simply just lots of stupid PEOPLE in this World-not stupid genders.

Please stop with the Sexism and stay on topic instead of inventing Misandric lies that does absolutely nothing else but generates more hatred on this Globe

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Wow. November 6th, 2011...Instead of creating Armageddon, President Obama created...jobs!

In India, Obama pushes U.S. jobs (CNN)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Now what am I going to do with all that dehydrated food I bought?!

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join