It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 6 2010 is going to be the day something BIG happens.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013

If I am able to afford high quality meeting software, which actually works wonder by the way, I'm certain Obama and his "entourage" must have incredible ways of communicating without ever even having to leave their office.

Actually this occurred to me too. They can surely set up video conference calls on big screens. Now is not the time for strutting around the world stage with a display of might and peacock finery (if that's all it is). I would hope that those who lost their homes who are living in tents will have questions to ask.
edit on 5-11-2010 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Ships Underway

Carriers:
USS Nimitz (CVN 68) - Pacific Ocean
USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN 72) - 5th Fleet
USS George Washington (CVN 73) - East China Sea
USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75) - 5th Fleet
USS Ronald Reagan (CVN 76) - Pacific Ocean

Amphibious Warfare Ships:
USS Peleliu (LHA 5) - Arabian Sea
USS Essex (LHD 2) - Java Sea
USS Kearsarge (LHD 3) - 5th Fleet
USS Boxer (LHD 4) Pacific Ocean
USS Iwo Jima (LHD 7) - Atlantic Ocean

From the Navy's Website

It appears the 5th Fleet has all the firepower in the Region, but they aren't patrolling the Indian Ocean.
Another Navy Site with recent headlines

[url=http://www.businessinsider.com/us-carrier-movements-to-iranian-area-2010-6]THIS is the Map]/url] I was thinking of, but it is dated June, and I can't find a newer version.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WideOpenSpace
In my opinion threads like this one might be a new form of terrorism.
edit on 5/11/2010 by WideOpenSpace because: (no reason given)

if u down with the NWO. u are a terrorist.

if u don't want to wake up. from this war age. u a terrorist

if u have alot of money and don't help the poor. u a terrorist

if think this Topic. is wrack and fake u a terrorist

u get the point

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
If I'm not here posting my rants tomorrow night, let me go ahead and say that it's been really nice to have been a part of ATS and "Yippie-kay-yay m@+^*>#!)>*r!" Yeah!

Take me out like a blaze of glory!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

There has been a decade of big events, from September 11th, to Katrina, to the strange events surrounding the Iraq war, the Indonesian tsunami, the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, just to name a few. These are all massive events that should not have happened with the frequency that they did. Now, it is obvious that we are headed towards economic meltdown. In fact, we have already hit it pretty hard.

I have done enough research involving spiritual science that I believe the Timewave Zero software is legitimate, which shows events occurring right about now. I do not know enough about Web Bot, but it seems like there could be something there.

Basically, whenever I have taken stock in something on ATS, it has shown to be true. When I haven't, it hasn't. I believe that all of the coincidences, followed by Obama taking this trip at just the right time, do pass a certain probability test of something happening.

However, there is a key in this puzzle. What is up with the 34 warships? Is there really an armada visiting India with Obama? If there is, then that is the information that, for me, puts the probability meter much over the top.

However, why did the Pentagon issue a report that this was simply not true? Why are there conflicting reports?

News Report on Obama and 34 Warships

News Report that Says 34 Warships are Fake

Why does the news outlet that is on top of Google News, saying the 34 warships are fake, look sketchy?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Because it is sketchy.

It is blocked on my work computer, so it must be known or tagged for something.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
What exactly about that 34 warships/Obama article convinced you? It's already been pointed out that the 34 warships doesn't have much, if anything, to do with Obama's visit to India. Those ships were already planning on being there for other reasons.

Most of the other stuff you mentioned has nothing to do with the 34 warships article, so it sounds like your arguments for believing something big is going to happen have nothing to do with the article. In-other-words, you have no valid arguments, specifically, for there to be something big to happen on 11/6/2010. Just general conspiracies.

everything is planned well ahead of time. just remember that.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I'll be back to yawn sunday morning....

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tykonos
It's probably the LHC doing those dam experiments again.

cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com...

This time using larger particles.

"We're looking at the first collisions in the next few days."

KABOOOOM!!!

my uncle is a physicist ,he just left country for a couple of weeks to help with measurments at the LHC site ,
when asked upon the question if there's any danger with the experiments going down there ,
his reply was quite common sense i guess, the energy used in the experiments is just to small for something dangerous to happen ,he's like over 60 and a very good physicist i might add, i think he knows best

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mab22

I agree with your uncle.

We aren't going to make something with our technology and limited resources that is going to compete with natural occurences in the sun and galaxy and cosmos in general. We may successfully wipe ourselves out, but we aren't going to create any planet eating black holes.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
See you guys on sunday, nothing will happen on saturday

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Uh, hum...excuse me....can someone explain exactly how this doosmday prediction would play out since it's based largely on the fact that Obama's gonna be at the Taj Majal? Is the idea that with him out of the country they're gonna turn around and nuke one of our cities? If so, should we assume it to be Washington? I mean, there really is no reason for him to evacuate his staff to India if it's not gonna happen somewhere near his stomping grounds right?

But here's my real question...if you're assuming a false flag, won't it be rather obvious that it's our own government pulling it off with the shuffling off of Obama and Co. to India? If it were a legit attack by a true terrorist group, wouldn' the logical place to hit be the Taj Majal? Seriously? Wipe out the pres. and his cronies and have our country in chaos?

This is why I don't foresee a false flag attack tomorrow. Too many people are wise to this stuff and it would serve no purpose other than to ignite a desire by the citizens to overthrow the government .

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Which area will be Nov 6 first?

Those just over the International Date line...does India fit in there?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Why do post like this keep appearing? Not one darn thing will happen. I guarantee it.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
November 6th is September 11th upside down. Aleister Crowley preached, do everything backwards. I can see your paranoia. Soetoro going to a foreign country with a large entourage. Makes you feel he is going to get some revenge on the people of America for the way we voted several bums out of office.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth
Tomorrow, I'm gonna drive into Charlotte go everywhere I can, shouting out that we need to wake up.

Hell, if it worked in Jesus' time it might work now...

Bro...PLEASE if you do this could you like ummm...can you get it on video and post it up afterwords? I would love nothing more than to see you rolling through Charlotte screaming out your car window for people to WAKE UP!! Bilderburg!!....Must....wake...up...people...listen to me dammit!! NWO!! Vaccines....wake up chemtraiils over head...arrrgghh...listen...to....me...must...wake...reptillians....bluebeam....rothchilds...lol

Sorry man it's just that...lol I got that visual in my head after reading your post this morning before work and...well just please shoot video of this event should you go through with it as it would totally make my weekend lol ;-p

On the real tho...people are waking up. That is a fact. At a rate that we really need them to? Afraid not. But not to lose hope my friend as once a number of more do it will gain momentum and go literally viral and once that happens, we will be well on our way of taking our countries back...that is where I have my faith in. Good luck on your road trip, and remember...please record/upload ;-)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RRJ58

Do you even KNOW why Crowley said "Do everything backwards?"
He said that because it's a way of destroying ego and keeping you looking at the world from a new perspective. NOTHING to do with being evil, instead learning and experiencing new things. You uneducated people that mention Crowley make me laugh. I suppose you didn't throw in baby killer and satanist so that's a step up.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

it seems worth mentioning that the web bot spyders that collect all this data for analysis are most certainly picking up on all the excess chatter about this topic... might it not be the chatter itself that has the web bot predicting this november 6 catastrophe?

the sixth happens to be the date of my birth - while i don't expect anything interesting to happen tomorrow (or the next few days, through the 14th) there is something amusing about contemplating armageddon over cake and ice cream

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patterson8040
I'm rather new to this site, but here is my impression. I notice that there is a lot of talk about how the public doesn't take this stuff seriously. Maybe if there weren't so many glaring spelling errors in the posts here, it would be easier. Every event seems to be the biggest and worst and doomsday is right around the corner (buy your gold and seed vault now!). Just the 2 cents of an outsider.

Whole heartedly agree; not only here but most of the boards I frequent: Once I have to explain:
Uh dude:..
Please: "Court martial; Martial arts; martial music"
"Marshall Dillon never declared Martial law"...
That one: ( marshall law") drives me nuts when I see it from people who are trying to influence others.

"To;, too;, two; their; they're;and there" seems to challenge alot of folks who are advising you store food pick up a rifle against the nwo.
I'm outta there there!
Frankly there is zero credibility behind:
OMG! marshall law is coming!
edit on 5-11-2010 by 46ACE because: schpelling

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
We will see tomorrow let's hope nothing happen.

And great thread

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join