Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 19
472
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by mitman93
No one seems to want to answer my question and my posts are being ignored...ONE LAST TIME. For those of you who truley believe that these are signs from the illuminati...WHY WOULD THEY WARN US? Why send out all of these cryptic subliminal-like codes? Do they want us to find out? Are they that stupid?

Can someone please give me a coherent answer?


I did answer your post. Lol, you obviously didn't think it was coherent. Basically, it's what they do, they tell us what they are doing, it's just that they hide it in plain sight. They do it in a way which is obscure, or so bold that no-one would believe it, as in a film which tells almost the exact story before it happens.

Why they do it? I don't know, except that it seems to be a characteristic of psychotics who commit crimes. Frequently the leave clues, to tell people what they are going to do. Maybe gives them some sense of exultation? I really don't know.


I'm so sorry! I scrolled right past your post
Thanks for clarifying. Thanks to the other members for their answers, too.




posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal
 

I don't believe in coincidences. But you may move along.



posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I was trying to figure out why did they show a clock? Why is there clock figuring? That’s a strange sign. A clock flying….doesn’t make much sense. Well, on November 7, 2010 Daylight saving time ends at 2 AM. I just googled that and this article came up first:

geography.about.com... - with a picture of a clock, similar to the one in cartoon, and it sent shivers down my spine. And also the guy says: “5.. 4.. no time for a full countdown”. Are they trying to play this around the time saving event? Was that supposed to deal with “confused” time change? Should be on November 7, but “no time for a full countdown” and changing to November 7 ? Why the clock??

This is all strange. Well, anyways, I hope this is just paranoia and we will laugh about it after nothing happens! :-)
edit on 3-11-2010 by MrHonest because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guardian412
reply to post by SeventhSeal
 

I don't believe in coincidences. But you may move along.



Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar. The video doesn't prove anything or say anything threatening. Just more doom and gloom in a thread. Nothing new here.



posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Yet another ridiculous prophesy.

You could chant "The world is gonna end in five seconds!" every five seconds for the rest of eternity. Eventually you'd be right, and you could say "I told you so!"



posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal
 

And sometimes when people find something interesting, post something interesting, guys like you (Disinfo guys) appears and fill the pages with one liners so most of the readers are passing the interesting info.

But you know what? A reminder for the readers: Interesting infos can be found on Page 17 and 18. Also read some comments on the YouTube video (My favorite is from a guy / gal, called AuroraDynamics).

And this reminder will be repeated over and over again when some vital information is pushed back to the darkness with some disinfo one liners.

Have a nice day.
edit on 3-11-2010 by Guardian412 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals
 


Interesting take. I seen it more 6-11-2010 which was after airing. The days ahead will tell.

Still interesting that this big movie events take place before they seem to happen just as told before the reality of it. Makes me wonder about that new 6th sense type movie with the guy who goes into dreams or something. I dunno much of the details of it.



posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mitman93

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by mitman93
No one seems to want to answer my question and my posts are being ignored...ONE LAST TIME. For those of you who truley believe that these are signs from the illuminati...WHY WOULD THEY WARN US? Why send out all of these cryptic subliminal-like codes? Do they want us to find out? Are they that stupid?

Can someone please give me a coherent answer?


I did answer your post. Lol, you obviously didn't think it was coherent. Basically, it's what they do, they tell us what they are doing, it's just that they hide it in plain sight. They do it in a way which is obscure, or so bold that no-one would believe it, as in a film which tells almost the exact story before it happens.

Why they do it? I don't know, except that it seems to be a characteristic of psychotics who commit crimes. Frequently the leave clues, to tell people what they are going to do. Maybe gives them some sense of exultation? I really don't know.


I'm so sorry! I scrolled right past your post
Thanks for clarifying. Thanks to the other members for their answers, too.


No prob!



posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2


Also interesting is that something "nuclear" was placed in a DUFF bag!!!

DU = Depleted Uranium
FF = False Flag

Could this indicate a a dirty bomb attack!!!!
edit on 3-11-2010 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

Good pickup.

No doubt we will be told the DU came from Iran (even though it is now all over Iraq)



posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I've just come across this recent up date from Cliff High of Webbot, He has some very interesting things to say about the dates 5-14 November, and afterwards. There's too much to paraphrase, but IMO it's definitely worth a read. He's talking about this being the period of the 'tipping point'.

halfpasthuman.com...



posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Very good post. Everything seems to be pointing to Nov 2010. I think Cliff high just posted something related to this: www.halfpasthuman.com...



posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
They still didnt gave us the seconds, darn it



posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
What about Obama leaving on the 5th to inda. Anyone think this is odd seeing as how he`ll be out of the country one day before this so called fals flag. Heres a link to the info on him leaving.. www.dailypaul.com...



posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Almost 200 flags and 19 pages of replies definitely indicates some serious interest has been spiked with this thread. so regardless of whether or not you think there is something to this or that it is just mundane coincidence isn't what is interesting anymore.

Question to believers, what are you going to do with this information? Since you believe you will probably stock up on goods and prepare like anyone expecting Armageddon would. Nothing wrong with this, absolutely nothing, even if there is no Armageddon around the corner it is still wise to prepare.

Question to skeptics, what is wrong with someone believing or even at least entertaining the idea of a possible Armageddon around the corner? How does this affect your life? And how does not believing in any form of "dooms" day scenario prepare you to survive one should it happen?

Personally I think this hell hole earth will be around for a looong time however I do keep open the possibility that I'm wrong, so I prepare on a moderate level.

I understand some of you all may be irritated or annoyed with the doomsday threads that you do often see, however there really isn't anything wrong with them. For the most part they are just a very passionate person expressing something they find as a possibility...why burn them at the stake?

Having said all that, the video in the OP is extremely interesting, not so much the Simpson's as much as the Lone Gunmen 9-11 two months prior thing, there is something very significant there that I think even the most hardened skeptic can appreciate.

Great thread, good heads up, and very intriguing point of view. Thanks for sharing

S&F



posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CiviLiberties
 


You and Citizen should give each other Stars!



posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR
 


Just remember brother,

Crowley wrote for the adept. I'm not one by a LONG shot. Lots of "traps/snares" for the unwary. He figured that if you were either trained or foolish enough to attempt his stuff, you deserved the reward or consequences.
Excellent source material. 777?

Had some "in roads" with some of AC's "progeny". Usually some fairly questionable individuals if you got to know them. Lot of "wanna be's" and thrill seeking teens. Some were actual "operators" and knew their stuff. Still too "dark" for my tastes. I'm DEFINATELY not "93" material.


BTW, check out Robert Wang's "Qabalistic Tarot". He's great. Mixes G.D. with Jung. Excellent treatise on the subject. Nowicki and Ellen Cannon Reed are also excellent.
edit on 3/11/10 by felonius because: edit to add.



posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to post by CiviLiberties
 


You and Citizen should give each other Stars!


Lol!



posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guardian412
reply to post by SeventhSeal
 

And sometimes when people find something interesting, post something interesting, guys like you (Disinfo guys) appears and fill the pages with one liners so most of the readers are passing the interesting info.

But you know what? A reminder for the readers: Interesting infos can be found on Page 17 and 18. Also read some comments on the YouTube video (My favorite is from a guy / gal, called AuroraDynamics).

And this reminder will be repeated over and over again when some vital information is pushed back to the darkness with some disinfo one liners.

Have a nice day.
edit on 3-11-2010 by Guardian412 because: (no reason given)


good work



posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81
reply to post by felonius
 





All of these "syncronicities" are part of what Jung called the "collective unconsciousness"/"group mind".


The music industry is full of them. popular song back 30 years ago named limelight that expressed it as shading within a universal dream. Makes you wonder though who inspires who.




Rush rocked! The Police had the album of the same name "sychronicity". Sting studied at the Jung Institute in Switzerland.



posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius
 


Hahaha,
I know what you mean. I steer clear from the ones that set off my radar. My great work is just trying to uncover myself and learn more everyday. Considered joining the O.T.O. a few years back but never did. Masons seemed to expensive at the time. Know a few G.D. types and have talked to some A.A. members online. Crowley is great reference though as I have tried telling folks on here. He throws tons of traps and coded messages out for the uninitiated and those tend to get you in trouble or make you look crazy. The Christians use it as ammo though. I should reference some of the numbers in here with the Gematria of 777...
edit on 3-11-2010 by ANSPHAR because: Grammar error





new topics
top topics
 
472
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

log in

join