It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
Almost 200 flags and 19 pages of replies definitely indicates some serious interest has been spiked with this thread. so regardless of whether or not you think there is something to this or that it is just mundane coincidence isn't what is interesting anymore.

Question to believers, what are you going to do with this information? Since you believe you will probably stock up on goods and prepare like anyone expecting Armageddon would. Nothing wrong with this, absolutely nothing, even if there is no Armageddon around the corner it is still wise to prepare.

Question to skeptics, what is wrong with someone believing or even at least entertaining the idea of a possible Armageddon around the corner? How does this affect your life? And how does not believing in any form of "dooms" day scenario prepare you to survive one should it happen?

Personally I think this hell hole earth will be around for a looong time however I do keep open the possibility that I'm wrong, so I prepare on a moderate level.

I understand some of you all may be irritated or annoyed with the doomsday threads that you do often see, however there really isn't anything wrong with them. For the most part they are just a very passionate person expressing something they find as a possibility...why burn them at the stake?

Having said all that, the video in the OP is extremely interesting, not so much the Simpson's as much as the Lone Gunmen 9-11 two months prior thing, there is something very significant there that I think even the most hardened skeptic can appreciate.

Great thread, good heads up, and very intriguing point of view. Thanks for sharing

S&F

I am neither. I have participated in this thread and found it fascinating. I keep faith that at the same time there is a raising of consciousness, so nothing is unavoidable. The thread, for me, has been like a group of people working together to put parts of a possible picture together.

My personal belief is that most of the so-called terrorist attacks have been engineered by TPTB, so I tend to believe there could well be something in this particular video symbolism.

But I also believe that sooner or later they will attempt to do something which won't work, and they will be exposed. I am hoping, truly hoping that if they are about to attempt another horrendous false flag, this might be the one where they come completely unstuck.

This thread, has represented for me, a collective effort showing a determination not to be fooled again.

Many people on ATS have reported a feeling of foreboding. I definitely had a strong feeling that there was something going on re the timing of Obama's trip to India, the very first time I heard about it, but don't really have a foreboding, but yes, a sense of rising 'tension' seems observable amongs many people I know and many who report here.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the tipping point, but I actually believe the tipping point could conceivably be a good thing.

For what it's worth, I also read something very different a little while ago, but which also describes huge upward changes going on on the level of consciousness during this same time.

We shall see. Interesting times.

edit on 3-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mitman93
No one seems to want to answer my question and my posts are being ignored...ONE LAST TIME. For those of you who truley believe that these are signs from the illuminati...WHY WOULD THEY WARN US? Why send out all of these cryptic subliminal-like codes? Do they want us to find out? Are they that stupid?

Can someone please give me a coherent answer?

That question has been discussed. Some Satanic (ie. Illuminati ie.TPTB) rituals include the need to pre-warn victims, as in a boastful nature. Sorta like, Here's what we are going to do to you and there's nothing you can do about it MUAHAHAHAHAH!

Edit to add: Apparently I can't keep up with my own thread. My apologies as this has already been explained!

edit on 3-11-2010 by Signals because: classified

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
For those of you that would read the date of this supposed event as 6/11/2010, in some countries the date is written as day/month/year, thus the 11/6/2010 date. And look at the date stamps for the posts/replies on this site if you still need proof.

Time is ticking away. I sure hope this is wrong.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by yrwehere1
For those of you that would read the date of this supposed event as 6/11/2010, in some countries the date is written as day/month/year, thus the 11/6/2010 date. And look at the date stamps for the posts/replies on this site if you still need proof.

Time is ticking away. I sure hope this is wrong.

Yes, but it's an American production, so that way of writing it stands as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I keep faith that the ET's who are disabling the nukes won't let them get away with this either!!

second

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Gonna nuke washington D.C.

Wouldn't it be great if the entire Congress and Supreme Court got wiped out?

Then we would only have Barry Soetoro, aka Barack Hussein "the long legged mack daddy" Obama to deal with.

link   

link   
reply to post by Signals

Sometimes the best way to hide info is to put it in plain sight.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

I think these events are POSITIVE, not world ending, all gonna die, but yes change shall come....

It is the part of weird science to see how it fits, and i for one, know that how things are going now, are the most doom and gloom, perhaps some cleansing is going to have to happen... and thats a great thing...

Why always assume that all or any of this is negative...we truly need an out to all this rubbish and fear mongering, its time to stir things up abit,,,to DEMAND that these things either happen, or the power players just shutup forever... albeit remaining as calm as possible

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

"Do what thou wilt"....

but (knowing what I know
) dont consider the OTO. They seem ok at first till the "wrapper" comes off.

The Lodge is fine but dont expect too much in the way of metaphysics except what you get if YOU look for it.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

i have almost bought Robert Wang's book a few different times. Used book store down the street has a copy of that, Paul foster Case, and another qabala/tarot book of interest. I picked up one called Jung and Tarot last week.

Rush and the Police are amazing. Fans of synchronocity should know of the 23 enigma made famous by Burroughs and Wilson.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by yrwehere1

Edgar Poe made reference of this in "The Purloined Letter"
Make it look less obvious in an obvious place.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I guess we'll know one way or another on the 6th then.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shivering Coward
For those not up on the O-man's upcoming trip and his MASSIVE entourage check the link below to get up to speed...

Forty planes and six armoured cars: Obama visit to India the 'biggest ever by a US President'

...Now THAT'S rollin' thick!!!

EDIT:

Taken from above link regarding one of the pimp-mobiles he's taking...
...The car also has the US nuke launch codes and the nuclear switch for the president. It can also withstand a chemical or germ warfare or even a bomb attack.

WTF?????

edit on 3-11-2010 by Shivering Coward because: (no reason given)

He is also taking his wife and kids.
edit on 3-11-2010 by minigunner because: Mistaken post

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by yrwehere1

Wasnt something "suppose" to happen tomarrow (today) the 3rd?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

I have heard some horror "stories" on both sides about both groups but I know a few masons and have been to the lodge a few times and they are great people. I don't care about masonry for any occult leanings, just another path to help mold me into a better person day by day I suppose. Though an awesome book to look through is Morals and Dogma of the 33rd rite by Albert Pike. I have a 1915? edition..

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
reply to post by Signals

The clock's hour hand points to 6, and the minutes hand points to 11. So wouldn't that be June 11? Where on earth did you get the year being 2010?

UPDATE: Apologies, but I thought the video was just another coincidence video I'd seen before. Didn't watch it to the explanation that was finally displayed 7 minutes into the video. The video maker should have placed the explanation at the beginning of the video.

edit on 3-11-2010 by harrytuttle because: edit

You're blaming the OP for your short attention span? Nice.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus
If you, even for a moment believe a single thing in this video? You need to seek medical treatment.

I love how these so called secret society's love to "plant evidence" of their supposed deeds in the public eye, yet NO ONE has a single reason as to why other than "LOL they like to brag."

You have to either be completely insane or otherwise handicap as a bastard to believe a single word in this video, OMG I'm still laughing over how utterly retarded these tools are.

N.W.O IS OUT TO GET US ALL!

but they leave clues which aren't so secret in order to convince a small, tiny, minority with no one would take the word of anyways.

Makes perfect sense.

ROFL

If you are a tin foil hat wearing psycho.
edit on 3-11-2010 by Gakus because: (no reason given)

Now, you are the one who is making things up here. Where has anyone said they leave clues 'to convince a small, tiny minority;. If you read what people actually said instead of making it up you will see that is an invention all of your own.

I respect that fact that you hold different views to other people, but I don't have respect for anyone who chooses to insult those who don't hold the same views as them.

There has been very little unpleasantness on the more than 20 pages of this thread, it's a shame you couldn't respect that at least.

If you don't like it and you think we need mental help whatever are you doing getting involved in the thread? Just fancied having a rant?

edit on 3-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
If nothing happens on the 6th, can the OP and all who agrees with him, please go crawl in a hole somewhere and stop posting on ATS as if anyone, for a moment believes the insane # coming out of the OP, and his provided link.

Really, it's almost downright disturbing, and quite frankly disgusting, to know so many people are so clueless as to the outside world, where they need to make up fictional events and attempt to pass them off as real?

If TPTB were going to leave a clue of 9/11 on a 1997 episode of the simpson's why not just put 9/11 on the cover? rather than using "mind games."

You people are honestly grasping at straws, and I won't be at the least to see you stop posting such utter non-sense, OMG.

I'm actually sickened to my stomach right now, over how many gullible fools believe in this bull#.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

So on Saturday it we be 91110 witch is 900 more than 90210, and 2010 - 900 is 1110 which is the hexadecimal code for the Letter "E". Thier going to Bomb a City with the Letter "E" in it.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join