It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We in a HAARP "Earthquake War"?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

For those of you unfamiliar with the HAARP program, I quote the following from their website:

"HAARP is a scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes.

The HAARP program is committed to developing a world class ionospheric research facility consisting of:

* The Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI), a high power transmitter facility operating in the High Frequency (HF) range. The IRI will be used to temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere for scientific study.
* A sophisticated suite of scientific (or diagnostic) instruments that will be used to observe the physical processes that occur in the excited region.

Observation of the processes resulting from the use of the IRI in a controlled manner will allow scientists to better understand processes that occur continuously under the natural stimulation of the sun."

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

This is a video that explains how HAARP can cause Major Earthquakes

"The United States Congressional record deals with the use of HAARP for penetrating the earth with signals bounced off of the ionosphere. These signals are used to look inside the planet to a depth of many kilometers in order to locate underground munitions, minerals and tunnels. The U.S. Senate set aside $15 million dollars in 1996 to develop this ability alone -- earth-penetrating-tomography. The problem is that the frequency needed for earth-penetrating radiation is within the frequency range most cited for disruption of human mental functions. It may also have profound effects on migration patterns of fish and wild animals which rely on an undisturbed energy field to find their routes.

As if electromagnetic pulses in the sky and mental disruption were not enough, T. Eastlund bragged that the super-powerful ionospheric heater could control weather.

Begich and Manning brought to light government documents indicating that the military has weather-control technology. When HAARP is eventually built to its full power level, it could create weather effects over entire hemispheres. If one government experiments with the world's weather patterns, what is done in one place will impact everyone else on the planet. Angels Don't Play This HAARP explains a principle behind some of Nikola Tesla's inventions -- resonance -- which affect planetary systems."
(Source)

What isn't mentioned above is the fact that the earth has its own magnetic field. The Illuminati know this, and try to locate their Capitals on the grid where the field is the strongest, believing that the location makes communication with the Spirit World more intense. In fact, almost every city in the world builds its street grid following the "ley lines", or lines on the grid which have the greatest electromagnetic energy. Usually, in the United States, this is Main Street and State Street. Just look for the street where many churches and fortune tellers are located.

So, HAARP takes huge amounts of energy directed at our ionosphere and bounces it back to earth. This disrupts the magnetic field and can cause a massive earthquake, like we just saw today in Chile. By the way, many of the recent earthquakes were preceded by colorful disruptions in the atmosphere characteristic of HAARP.

Now for the analysis:

1. Japan is Moving Towards Breaking Ties with the US: the earthquake took place the day after the article broke. The video above shows that Japan has been threatened before by our "earthquake machine". This one could have also been a "Russian" HAARP job that targeted the Okinawa military installation.

2. Haiti was possibly a test. Or it could have been the result of the Illuminati Psychopaths to continue their campaign of eradicating the Black race. The lack of an immediate response to the disaster makes this a very real possibility.

3. This Chili Earthquake will generate Tsunami waves that hit will Russia and China and possibly Japan very hard. It could have been a US HAARP event, or a Chinese one targeting Japan. I would tend to believe that the Chinese and Russians also want to send the Japanese a message.

If I am right, we are in for a whole slew of retaliatory HAARP induced earthquakes and Yellowstonewill be a primary target.

I am almost near 100% certain on this one Folks. You better make sure you are prepared.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 3/11/2010 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This is rubbish, absolute rubbish. Your understanding of HAARP, physics and geological processes is practically non existant. I am all open to speculation and discussion of new ideas, but you cant present something as delusional as this as fact and get away with it. You present your opinion (as fact), dont go into any scientific detail and side step any flaws in the argument with sensationalist fear mongering.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
This is rubbish, absolute rubbish. Your understanding of HAARP, physics and geological processes is practically non existant. I am all open to speculation and discussion of new ideas, but you cant present something as delusional as this as fact and get away with it. You present your opinion (as fact), dont go into any scientific detail and side step any flaws in the argument with sensationalist fear mongering.

No My Friend It is Your Big Miss understanding of HAARP

can u P.s let me in on what u know about HAARP?

edit on 3-11-2010 by HYADEAN2025 because: missed spell

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
If it is possible to create these earthquakes, I think this is something no man should do. It may be interesting to feel powerful and control the weather, but I believe it could start a chain reaction that can't be stopped. Probably if "we" are doing this, then "we" are going to be digging our own graves. Well anyway, the citizens of the United States will suffer if the Caldera at Yellowstone goes or if we cause a major earthquake in a city or something. Well the elites will probably leave before it happens, if they are warned of a chain reaction gone wrong that can't be stopped. There is bound to be repercussions anyway. Whatever effects the other side of the Earth can effect us, I believe. We all share the same Earth but some people seem to have forgotten that.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisintel
ATS needs to add a feature to threads where you can bury an irrelevant or less than useful thread. Kind of like 4chan uses sage. Maybe we could remove someones stars or something for less than helpful posts?

So u saying My Thread is NOT helpful ?

LOOK here my friend just because u don't know what im talking about don't mean is True or False....

If u take the time. like really ..

If u did your Research on HAARP. wood Know This

HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Reasearch Program)the new weather modification and mind control Star Wars Defense Initiative (SDI)weapon of the US military. HAARP is capable of creating weather like hurricanes and tornadoes and tsunamis and earthquakes. It is also capable of altering peoples moods.

Run a Google search for HAARP.

and dont just Talk out your A*****

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This thread should really be in Skunk Works where no proof is necessary. Everything in the OP should be taken with a grain of salt.

ATS Skunk Works: This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum.

My 2 cents..

IRM

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessieg
If it is possible to create these earthquakes, I think this is something no man should do. It may be interesting to feel powerful and control the weather, but I believe it could start a chain reaction that can't be stopped. Probably if "we" are doing this, then "we" are going to be digging our own graves. Well anyway, the citizens of the United States will suffer if the Caldera at Yellowstone goes or if we cause a major earthquake in a city or something. Well the elites will probably leave before it happens, if they are warned of a chain reaction gone wrong that can't be stopped. There is bound to be repercussions anyway. Whatever effects the other side of the Earth can effect us, I believe. We all share the same Earth but some people seem to have forgotten that.

That's My Point...

and some people seem to have forgotten about. JFK Secret Society Speech

JOHN F. KENNEDY.

HE Warned of this System to the World:

“We are opposed around the world by a Monolithic and Ruthless Conspiracy…that relies primarily on covet means for expanding it’s sphere of influence, on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of election, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system that has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly nit highly efficient Machine, that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and political operations. It’s preparations are concealed, not published. It’s mistakes are buried, not headlined. It’s dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditures are questioned, no rumors are credited, no secret is revealed. No President should fear public scrutiny of his program, for from that scrutiny comes understanding, and from that understanding comes support or opposition, and both are necessary. I am not asking your news papers to support an administration, BUT I AM ASKING YOUR HELP IN THE TREMENDOUS TASK OF INFORMING AND ALERTING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. For I have complete confidence in the response and dedication of our citizens whenever they are fully informed. ”

and some people seem to have forgotten About Nikola Tesla
edit on 3-11-2010 by HYADEAN2025 because: miss spell

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by HYADEAN2025

The Headline of your thread, "Are we in a HAARP Earthquake War?" is ridiculous. First of all in order to be in a war would imply that two different sides are using the technology against each other. Do you have any evidence that anyone besides the U.S has the technology. Secondly, all of the countries that you list as possible targets are absolutely no threat to the U.S. and most could be considered allies in one form or another. I don't argue with your premise that this technology could be used as a weapon... I argue with your logic that we are currently using it against Haiti and Japan.... No reasoning there at all only conjecture.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
This thread should really be in Skunk Works where no proof is necessary. Everything in the OP should be taken with a grain of salt.

ATS Skunk Works: This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum.

My 2 cents..

IRM

Thank. U

i just want to wake my friend's UP. YES FRIENDS

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Can haarp be used for good also? Like steering all the hurricanes away from say.............an oil disaster.

Or blowing holes in our atmosphere to let out greenhouse gases............. Hmmm, is that why the ionosphere is thinning?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
OK do I really have to disect this to highlight the lies:

First thing first: The picture he has is of the Aurora Borealis and has absolutely nothing to do with HAARP, so you are misled from the very start.

HAARP only operates vertically, i.e. it only affects the ionosphere directly above the facility so if it did have any visible effects they would only be able to be seen in Alaska, near to the facility. So all of this rubbish about glowing skies and his second picture (from China) cant possibly be any result of HAARP.

HAARP does produce an effect which could be describe as glowing particals, but these are not visible to the human eye and require sophisticated equipment to detect.

HAARP is being developed to be used as a sort of ground penetrating radar, but the notion that it can cause earthquakes is ridiculous. This is like saying that a submarines sonar can cause tidal waves. It is no where near strong enough to have that sort of effect. Even nuclear detonations are not guarenteed to create an earthquake and the energy transfer to the ground by HAARP is a minute fraction of the energy transfered due to a nuclear bomb.

Then he uses a scientific fact (Earths magnetic field) and then twists it into a lie by introducing leylines (which arent scientifically proven), hoping you will not question the second lie due to your belief in the first truth. He then expands on this nonesense with some more false facts like this one:

"almost every city in the world builds its street grid following the ley lines"

Err, no they dont.

He then goes on to summarise his OPINIONS as FACT:

"So, HAARP takes huge amounts of energy directed at our ionosphere and bounces it back to earth. This disrupts the magnetic field and can cause a massive earthquake, like we just saw today in Chile. By the way, many of the recent earthquakes were preceded by colorful disruptions in the atmosphere characteristic of HAARP."

This statement is pure fantasy and doesnt have a shred of scientific support in it.

He finishes his post with 3 delusional statements about the illuminatis desire to wipe out the "black race" using some magical earthquake machine and totally forgets to back up any statement with science.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisintel

The Headline of your thread, "Are we in a HAARP Earthquake War?" is ridiculous. First of all in order to be in a war would imply that two different sides are using the technology against each other. Do you have any evidence that anyone besides the U.S has the technology. Secondly, all of the countries that you list as possible targets are absolutely no threat to the U.S. and most could be considered allies in one form or another. I don't argue with your premise that this technology could be used as a weapon... I argue with your logic that we are currently using it against Haiti and Japan.... No reasoning there at all only conjecture.

Logic Evidence

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!
Can haarp be used for good also? Like steering all the hurricanes away from say.............an oil disaster.

Or blowing holes in our atmosphere to let out greenhouse gases............. Hmmm, is that why the ionosphere is thinning?

YES it can. im not saying is ALL BAD

but the people who have the Power at the time are not going to use it for GOOD just YET!!

if u ask me ...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
OK do I really have to disect this to highlight the lies:

First thing first: The picture he has is of the Aurora Borealis and has absolutely nothing to do with HAARP, so you are misled from the very start.

HAARP only operates vertically, i.e. it only affects the ionosphere directly above the facility so if it did have any visible effects they would only be able to be seen in Alaska, near to the facility. So all of this rubbish about glowing skies and his second picture (from China) cant possibly be any result of HAARP.

HAARP does produce an effect which could be describe as glowing particals, but these are not visible to the human eye and require sophisticated equipment to detect.

HAARP is being developed to be used as a sort of ground penetrating radar, but the notion that it can cause earthquakes is ridiculous. This is like saying that a submarines sonar can cause tidal waves. It is no where near strong enough to have that sort of effect. Even nuclear detonations are not guarenteed to create an earthquake and the energy transfer to the ground by HAARP is a minute fraction of the energy transfered due to a nuclear bomb.

Then he uses a scientific fact (Earths magnetic field) and then twists it into a lie by introducing leylines (which arent scientifically proven), hoping you will not question the second lie due to your belief in the first truth. He then expands on this nonesense with some more false facts like this one:

"almost every city in the world builds its street grid following the ley lines"

Err, no they dont.

He then goes on to summarise his OPINIONS as FACT:

"So, HAARP takes huge amounts of energy directed at our ionosphere and bounces it back to earth. This disrupts the magnetic field and can cause a massive earthquake, like we just saw today in Chile. By the way, many of the recent earthquakes were preceded by colorful disruptions in the atmosphere characteristic of HAARP."

This statement is pure fantasy and doesnt have a shred of scientific support in it.

He finishes his post with 3 delusional statements about the illuminatis desire to wipe out the "black race" using some magical earthquake machine and totally forgets to back up any statement with science.

Dude what u know about Nikola Tesla ?

.. Google Nikola Tesla against the Illuminati

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

"If I am right, we are in for a whole slew of retaliatory HAARP induced earthquakes and Yellowstonewill be a primary target."

If Yellowstone was targetting thats an event has a high possibility to exterminate the planet, I seriously doubt it is a key target due to its extreme dangerous nature. Just my 2 cents

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eavel

"If I am right, we are in for a whole slew of retaliatory HAARP induced earthquakes and Yellowstonewill be a primary target."

If Yellowstone was targetting thats an event has a high possibility to exterminate the planet, I seriously doubt it is a key target due to its extreme dangerous nature. Just my 2 cents

And i take your 2Cents

or maybe a Scalar weather wars

edit on 3-11-2010 by HYADEAN2025 because: removed a link

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by HYADEAN2025

And i take your 2Cents

Ok I want my 2 cents back, I have another thread to post on which require 2 cents.

I am unsure about weather war, sounds fascinating if that is the case. who truely "rains on the parade" around here? Though I think this is more of a population moving machine rather than a nation waging war machine. no better way to move people then pound them with nasty weather and unlivable conditions. That or they simply die, and mother nature is the reason behind it. Many conspiracies have and can pan off that scenario.

I am still at a loss for what exactly HAARP is trying to accomplish, or who has control and their intended purpose for this technology. this and the collider are imo the most dangerous technologies out there that are open for public scrutiny. Though I think we have far worse, far more funded, far more secrative stuff, its all specilation at this point.

Enjoy life, enjoy the ride, we all die regardless

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by HYADEAN2025

And i take your 2Cents

Ok I want my 2 cents back, I have another thread to post on which require 2 cents.

I am unsure about weather war, sounds fascinating if that is the case. who truely "rains on the parade" around here? Though I think this is more of a population moving machine rather than a nation waging war machine. no better way to move people then pound them with nasty weather and unlivable conditions. That or they simply die, and mother nature is the reason behind it. Many conspiracies have and can pan off that scenario.

I am still at a loss for what exactly HAARP is trying to accomplish, or who has control and their intended purpose for this technology. this and the collider are imo the most dangerous technologies out there that are open for public scrutiny. Though I think we have far worse, far more funded, far more secrative stuff, its all specilation at this point.

Enjoy life, enjoy the ride, we all die regardless

Hahhaha

Here have a look

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

"What isn't mentioned above is the fact that the earth has its own magnetic field. The Illuminati know this, and try to locate their Capitals on the grid where the field is the strongest, believing that the location makes communication with the Spirit World more intense. In fact, almost every city in the world builds its street grid following the "ley lines", or lines on the grid which have the greatest electromagnetic energy. Usually, in the United States, this is Main Street and State Street."

Please reveal a source for this? It's annoying how a post is started with facts and then the psuedo facts are inserted.

it's just soooo wrong!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join