It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We live in great times!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Came across this video on youtube which is wort sharing...

many times we get so carried away with Anti Nasa threads after threads,..... i noticed that I never really stopped and see what these guys did for us..technology which blows my mind...i i thank them so much that we live in an era in which our mother Star can reveal its true self to us :

enjoy

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
interesting keep it up!
edit on 2-11-2010 by MASONFTW because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Beautiful images of the sun! I can't wait for the first manned mission

Nice to see someone saying something positive for a change!!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I have always been a huge fan of NASA, ever since I was a child. I was that little boy that could tell you what the acronym stood for.

These are great times indeed!

Star and Flag for a great video.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
cool video...liked it alot

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

absolutely. words cannot express the amazing pictures. we do live in amazing times. even if i believe that nasa is still hiding things from us. i don't know if nasa center in houston still does this, but back over 30 yrs ago, i remember going to the center in houston and bringing back home those shuttle cut out kits. we were pretty poor back then, and the docents used to let us bring home as many of those kits that we could carry for free. those cardboard paper shuttle gliders made me so proud to be an american and of the space program. i haven't thought about those gliders in so many years. good post. nasa has given us such good memories. lets leave it at that for today.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Wow.... totally amazing..
i dont know about anyone else on here...but to me..that clearly looks like one massive electrical storm (in some of the scenes) in the form of a sphere... go the electrical universe theory!

top topics

join