It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two week prediction?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Take a look at France ... its coming to the USA and possibly Canada .. and many other place
the economy is still crashing .. only a war will help Obama

is your friend credible ? or was he kidding you around

somebody from the CIA told him that .. yeah right .. plausible yes but doubtfull
nonetheless .. good timing for this kind prediction

something might happen before 2010 end
edit on 10/31/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

seems like your friend was privy to the same warning that was placed on a ATS thread
some two days ago...
where a high positioned government person, 'awarded' their position...
was telling another outsider to accumulate 6 months supply of foods, water... etc... immediately

i wish i could recall the thread

i did reply... so let me look at my list of 'posts' under my profile page

please do .... i would enjoy further information on this as i am currently researching topics of interest....
edit on Sun Oct 31 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: fix BB code for [u]

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
take a look at France ... its coming to the USA and possibly Canada .. and many other place
the economy is still crashing .. only a war will help Obama

i'm sorry if this sounds ignorant, but i fail to recognize what war would help obama..... obama seems to be more a scapegoat to me..... the bush administration surely pushed him into the right direction... have you noticed that anything obama suggests is put down by congress..... what kind of president cannot fulfill a single wish? lol..... health care failed.... just as the majority of his presidency has.... the odd thing..... if you ask me a personal belief.... obama isnt a bad pres.... he is a pres that is being used.... how many more years do you think it will be beofre we have another black pres?....

i'd like to clearly state this now as well.... i'm in no way racist, prejudice, or anything of that nature.... i am Caucasian, yet have never had discrepancy in any way toward any race...
edit on 31-10-2010 by C-Reilly because: dunno why the underlining

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
And november will come and go like every other month before it. More failed predictions. I am so sick of their being new prediction threads every other week. Doesn't anyone remember we were all supposed to be worried about october 13th? Now we have to worry about nov 14th...... It's like everyone forgets, and believe the next given date..... Are we really that dumb?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-Reilly

i wish i could recall the thread

i did reply... so let me look at my list of 'posts' under my profile page

please do .... i would enjoy further information on this as i am currently researching topics of interest....

OH, you've got the missing... "(/quote)"... Blues too

honored to meet ya

edit on 31-10-2010 by St Udio because: brackets

edit on 31-10-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by C-Reilly

I can confirm these rumors coming out of the C.I.A. . Something very life changing will occur between Today and November 9Th. How do I know this? Answer: If there ever were a real life version of the character the cigarette man from the show X-files, That would be me! If you want to know more about what I am saying,check out my thread at this link and please read all pages and all my quotes .>> www.godlikeproductions.com...
And if you want, check out this site for confirmation of what I saying>> www.cerntruth.com...

Also one more of my threads just for #s and giggles.>>> www.godlikeproductions.com...

Please keep in mind,if this project isn't shut down before they start the next scheduled phase 11/09/10, it's all over with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link   

link   
reply to post by St Udio

sorry if you have a problem with me but i dont actually post often here... i usually just read..... so if you dont like it... you can also leave my thread... thank you for your post tho.... bye bye now

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PSSZZZ

I can confirm these rumors coming out of the C.I.A. . Something very life changing will occur between Today and November 9Th. How do I know this? Answer: If there ever were a real life version of the character the cigarette man from the show X-files, That would be me! If you want to know more about what I am saying,check out my thread at this link and please read all pages and all my quotes .>> www.godlikeproductions.com...
And if you want, check out this site for confirmation of what I saying>> www.cerntruth.com...

Also one more of my threads just for #s and giggles.>>> www.godlikeproductions.com...

Please keep in mind,if this project isn't shut down before they start the next scheduled phase 11/09/10, it's all over with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i do appreciate your comment... but it seems the only reason you did comment on this thread was to make yourself look clear.... please stick to the topic.... though the last page and a half hasnt.... anyone else with insight is appreciated....

its a shame again that i have to ask mods to clear this up for me..... maybe i should mod this sight.....will you all please keep it clean here?

thank you once again

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
First, let me say that 2 weeks from now will be just like 2 weeks ago! Lots of trouble on the horizon, vague connections, etc., etc.

BUT, let me also defend the OP, because some people said, "only higher ups in the CIA know this stuff." Well, where do you think the higher ups get their info? Some smuck making $40k per year collecting data and preparing summaries for the higher ups. It is very plausible that a regular joe happened across this information as part of his regular mundane CIA daily duties...........some said "do you think regular people really know people in the cia?" that one is hilarious! Of course we do. People that work for the CIA are just like people that work for any major corporations. We aren't talking about disavowed spies here, we are talking about accountants, and computer programmers, and linguists. I have run across a couple of current and ex-CIA workers and they are just typical government workers. (No, I haven't heard this prediction from them.)

As many have said, it is a major necessity for everyone to have 2 weeks of food and water stored at all times. The chances of having a 2 week hardship are very high. It could happen to anyone at any time. Now, 6 months of food is probably pretty easy to do as well, so I highly recommend it. BUT, 6 months of fresh water is a tough one. I don't know anybody that can pull that off without major inconvenience. I guess, do whatever you can without looking insane or inconveniencing yourself severely. Don't forget that the water heater contains quite a bit of water, if an emergency looms near fill up the bathtubs and all the tupperware you have.

Good thread. I'll bite and follow it for 2 weeks!

edit to add: OP, quit defending yourself and trying to mod your own thread. You have a decent subject going, but you have no right to tell people to leave or to not question you, and you are being a distraction in your own thread. Ignore the things you don't like and stay on the topic. You'll be fine.
edit on 31-10-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
First, let me say that 2 weeks from now will be just like 2 weeks ago! Lots of trouble on the horizon, vague connections, etc., etc.

BUT, let me also defend the OP, because some people said, "only higher ups in the CIA know this stuff." Well, where do you think the higher ups get their info? Some smuck making $40k per year collecting data and preparing summaries for the higher ups. It is very plausible that a regular joe happened across this information as part of his regular mundane CIA daily duties...........some said "do you think regular people really know people in the cia?" that one is hilarious! Of course we do. People that work for the CIA are just like people that work for any major corporations. We aren't talking about disavowed spies here, we are talking about accountants, and computer programmers, and linguists. I have run across a couple of current and ex-CIA workers and they are just typical government workers. (No, I haven't heard this prediction from them.)

As many have said, it is a major necessity for everyone to have 2 weeks of food and water stored at all times. The chances of having a 2 week hardship are very high. It could happen to anyone at any time. Now, 6 months of food is probably pretty easy to do as well, so I highly recommend it. BUT, 6 months of fresh water is a tough one. I don't know anybody that can pull that off without major inconvenience. I guess, do whatever you can without looking insane or inconveniencing yourself severely. Don't forget that the water heater contains quite a bit of water, if an emergency looms near fill up the bathtubs and all the tupperware you have.

Good thread. I'll bite and follow it for 2 weeks!

edit to add: OP, quit defending yourself and trying to mod your own thread. You have a decent subject going, but you have no right to tell people to leave or to not question you, and you are being a distraction in your own thread. Ignore the things you don't like and stay on the topic. You'll be fine.
edit on 31-10-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

i will concurr with your edit and discontinue defense on the topic.... i am just disturbed by the fact that i cannot post without mongers..... i appreciate your reply and will continue to stay on topic myself..... however... i feel i can mod my own thread.... as none of the mods have had a problem with it thus far anyway.... and really.... i dont see why we can't ask for mods to help take care of our threads.... he was clearly here to make me look bad... and this is the reason he doesnt post in my thread anymore after my roommie translated the mandarin.... so what is the real problem with it???? absolutely nothing..... the acclaimed russian scientist has left and i got my wish.... i clearly want only CONSTRUCTIVE criticism..... as do the rest of the posters on ats...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

It says "russian scientist" when in fact he is a "russian farmer." He thinks his crops grow up magically with only water and that there is no "conservation of mass" involved in the process. However, his posts are occasionally informative, and often entertaining, so take his participation for what it is worth. I did like the fact that your roommate was able to reply with Mandarin!

It would be nice if your roommate could narrow down the possibilities. Is this an economic event? A natural disaster? A political or foreign affairs event? If your roommate could just determine what type of analyst his friend is it would go a long way. Even the low level CIA analysts specialize in certain areas. It may be a language or a science or a technology. Ask your roommate how he met his friend or what his friends degree work was in, or what area his friend seems the most educated or interested in.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
STOP WITH THE NAME-CALLING AND STAY ON TOPIC.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
hello there bud..rough ride hey?
Thats ATS for you...we demand proof even if you never said you had it so there!
Thinking of Baba V right now...
her prediction that four heads of state were gonna be assassinated to kick off ww3...that Indonesia would figure into it somehow....
Any rate it occured to me that the comming Obama trip may afford such an opportunity for fullfillment....
As far as Indonesia well dont they have muslim problems over there too?
The Mumbai attacks were orchestrated by some intelligence agent too but i forget if he was CIA or MI6 or what....
Qith the nov start date, the location, etc we should be able to pin down any similar opportunity easily...these guys do publish schedules even if the terroristas dont....when will there be four heads of state together in the next two weeks in that area?
Any confrences or talks scheduled?
Comon guys a little proactive research might be a chANGE FROM THAT OLD 9/11 HACK....
WHAT DA YA SAY?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join