It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two week prediction?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by C-Reilly

You are creating the downer thread, acting like you know something, but in fact you don't really know anything. You don't think that a supervisor at a research center can pull a joke on you just like everyone else? Get real. People all over the world pull practical jokes all of the time when they know they have found a sucker, and it looks like the shoe fits. Go peddle your "something is going to happen" thread somewhere else. Get facts, that are backed up before you look foolish.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I have read from another site, several metions about all US Marshalls having an inservice this week. It was also mentioned that weapons are to be turned in. I don't know if this would be related to this or not. Has anyone heard of this to add if this may be part of the concern?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It is merely a warning to your room mate. Words like "CIA", are flagged on the internet. There is also a huge list that goes along with the "snap words".

To name a few:
- President, fire, gun, assault, house speaker... You get the general idea right?

I would love to speak with your room mate. Do you have Skype?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

link   
A little strange that I just got home a little while ago and come to this thread. Why, because I just bought $100.00 worth of can goods. I do that every 4 or 5 months to keep the pantry full - just in case. But I also purchased a lot of refrigerated/freezer items so I hope we don't loose electric. Being your roommate heard this from someone that used to be privy to CIA matters I am thinking it may be political or terrorists related. Thank you OP for being kind enough to let us know.

edit on 31-10-2010 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

link   
I believe there is nothing we culd realy do, since we dont realy know for sure but what I do know is "if" something does happen it will be like the Watts riots in LA Cali.
Just my opinion

edit on 31-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilverZero

Well, there is the Large Hadron Collider being fired up again in November. Some people are worried about that causing major destruction if it fails.

The earth will be destroyed at 11/9 by cern and the LHC.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There do seem to be a nexus of events in November. And Obama will be just about as far away from the U.S. as you can get...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

you are welcome... though as i stated earlier.... i am not planning on anything to happen.... i'm just here to see what the possibilities could have been.....

now if you want to know the truth.... talk to russianscientist.... or w/e his name is.... he seems to know everything....

lol at sarc

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
ok, well.. you guys just brught something to my attention, so i didn't finish reading the posts... anyone remember babba vanga's prediction about wwIII beginning next month? according to her prediction, it starts in india... with the attempted assasination of four heads of state. now, she says, originally, that it started in '08, and november 2010 was kind of like the culmination... nov 2010, is when the war supposedly starts, but springs from actions in '08. we had a discussion before about whether or not it could be linked to the mumbai attacks... but, what.. and mind ya.. i'm just throwing this out there... what if, there's an attack while the prexz is in india? the '08 start could be interpreted as maybe someone who was involved with mumbai also being involved in a 2010 attack. but what i really wanna know, is how would the cia know about it? weeks before it happens?? hmmmmm... which would mean by correlation, if the link to the '08 attacks and a possible 2010 attack, is some of the same people involved, then that means, the cia could also be reponsible for the '08 mumbai attacks...

did that confuse anyone else?? cause my head's kinda spinning right now..

i dunno.. i'm just sayin'.. what if... i guess we'll know in a couple of weeks..

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

thanks for the info.... is that our collider or the one in europe? because if thats the case... india isnt that far lol....

link   
Even if nothing happens in two weeks it is always a good and sensible idea to be prepared to stay in for a month if necessary.

Now the rest of the story please..............

link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by SilverZero

Well, there is the Large Hadron Collider being fired up again in November. Some people are worried about that causing major destruction if it fails.

The earth will be destroyed at 11/9 by cern and the LHC.

There do seem to be a nexus of events in November. And Obama will be just about as far away from the U.S. as you can get...

PS

This would be the CASTOR experiment which may create "strangelets".

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If your room mate cared enough to mention it, I would really hope that he would be able to share some more info. If on the other hand only knows the vague terms that he communicate to you, then I suppose it is just something you'll have to have faith in.

Go ahead, buy a few hundred bucks in canned goods. That stuff lasts forever and you'll eat it up eventually. Go ahead and buy a few cases of bottled water as well.

I keep a few weeks of canned foods/bottled water on hand and cycle through it.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsofast
ok, well.. you guys just brught something to my attention, so i didn't finish reading the posts... anyone remember babba vanga's prediction about wwIII beginning next month? according to her prediction, it starts in india... with the attempted assasination of four heads of state. now, she says, originally, that it started in '08, and november 2010 was kind of like the culmination... nov 2010, is when the war supposedly starts, but springs from actions in '08. we had a discussion before about whether or not it could be linked to the mumbai attacks... but, what.. and mind ya.. i'm just throwing this out there... what if, there's an attack while the prexz is in india? the '08 start could be interpreted as maybe someone who was involved with mumbai also being involved in a 2010 attack. but what i really wanna know, is how would the cia know about it? weeks before it happens?? hmmmmm... which would mean by correlation, if the link to the '08 attacks and a possible 2010 attack, is some of the same people involved, then that means, the cia could also be reponsible for the '08 mumbai attacks...

did that confuse anyone else?? cause my head's kinda spinning right now..

haha....a ctually that is quite interesting.... i didnt know her prediction landed in india a week before his arrival..... he is supposed to arrive the 6th or 7th correct?

this would be amazingly unbelievable..... our nations president perhaps terminated in the absence of our own land?!

i dunno.. i'm just sayin'.. what if... i guess we'll know in a couple of weeks..
edit on 31-10-2010 by C-Reilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
sry double post...
edit on 31-10-2010 by C-Reilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

there is no more info..... thats all he was told.... sorry

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-Reilly
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

thanks for the info.... is that our collider or the one in europe? because if thats the case... india isnt that far lol....

The LHC is located at CERN, along the French/Swiss border. Here are a couple of interesting threads that I have been following. Don't let the sensationalistic thread titles fool you. There is good information contained therein:

Apollyon, The bottomless pit and the Large Hadron collider
by Selahobed
started on posted on 9/28/2009 @ 04:02 PM

CERN's LHC & 666
by qonone
started on posted on 7/29/2008 @ 12:55 AM

edit on 10/31/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I will go one better then your friend.

I can absolutely guarantee that hundreds of billions of different events of varying importance will happen all across the world and into the edges of the universe two weeks from now,

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

don't know when the visit is...didn't even know he had one until someone in another reply mentioned it. then checked it real quick... and wasn't talking about him per se... was just repeating what the prediction says.... sooo...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Post from Apollyon, The bottomless pit and the Large Hadron collider, page 9
posted on 10/27/2010 @ 07:18 AM by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Novermber 9, 2010 is fast approaching. Let's see what happens...

Opening the LHC for heavy ions
Collisions of lead ions are scheduled to start in November 2010, first at the injection c.m. energy of 0.32 TeV, then at a centre-of-mass energy per particle pair of 2.76 TeV (corresponding to 7 TeV in a proton-proton collision at the same magnetic-field configuration).

www.scitopics.com...

1st extinction event: Leaked CERN documents state LHC has 70% chances to produce ‘ice-9′ strangelets on 11/9
www.cerntruth.com...

Strangelet
en.wikipedia.org...

Ice IX
en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join