It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two week prediction?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
i've been on ats for a while and i've seen all kindsa predictions and blah blah.... none of which i REALLY take seriously..... (due to most of them being ridiculous), however, i vaguely remember coming across some oct/nov/dec predictions for this year..... none of the details are clear in my mind at the moment...... and this is why.....

I have a roomate from china..... he is now a us citizen and works as a supervisor for a cancer research center..... ( just for a little background) ..... i'm sitting on my couch watching tv with him.... he knows that i'm an ats'er and i read up on these kinds of thing.... when he looks at me and says......

"ya know.... i have a friend that is involved with the cia.... he told me something yesterday....."
i said "what?"
He said..... "well something is going to happen two weeks from today, and i think you should go out and buy some food and what not just in case....."

now this is not a prediction from me..... as im not going to jeopardize my ats privilege, but i found it odd.....
i guess my question is...... has anyone else heard anything of any relevance, or received a "tip"?

thanks for your time....

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Interesting...Did he say what kind os something is going to happen?If not,could you get him to tell you and then share it with us?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

well as i mentioned.... i'm the third party here...... this is simply what my roomate told me..... it was just weird because, well....... he was serious.... he told me he was gonna go buy come canned goods this weekend....

now his friend.... (the one involved with the cia..... and i'm not quite sure of the involvement, thought i can ask in a short time) told him those exact words....... he did not SPECIFY as to WHAT was going to happen..... as would be expected..... he basically just gave him the...... "be prepared" motto......

i'll ask him in a few mins and get back to you on how this man was involved in the cia...

+34 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Well........

According the predictions made here on ATS....

World war 3 could start within 2 weeks from now....

The stockmarket could crash again....

Aliens could invade us and take control of our planet...

The end of planet Earth through volcano's, earthquakes, tsunami's , etc....

So just the normal things you used to suspect from the od October...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Next week is the "Tipping Point" for the Web Bots. A 10 to 1000 times larger event than 911.

Everyone is ready right?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
and November seems to bug this guy:

November keeps bugging me...,
by babybunnies
started on on 8/18/2010 @ 02:48 AM

www.abovetopsecret.com...

November 14th is 3, count them, 3 days after 11/11. And so,
here we go.
edit on 10/31/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: formatting

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Steve8511

Well, that does make sense.......

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
And the Leonid meteor shower will be peaking around that time:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

well i asked him what his friend did for the cia and he told me he used to work in a gov. base in nebraska..... anyone know of whats going on in nebraska maybe?

then i searched the date nov. 13 2010 and found many predictions on yellowstone erupting.....

so i'm not sure but.... hell..... there's apparently a lot of predictions for next month....

thanks all for comments/opinions

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
My honest guess would be right after the elections they pull the plug on the life support system that is currently propping the stock market and the dollar up. I think the picture from there is pretty clear what would happen. I say have some extras on hand and if nothing happens, who cares feed it to the relatives that come around for the holidays.

edit on 10/31/2010 by SpaDe_ because: edit

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well the obama cartel is going to India on nov 7ths, that's in one week. Something might be up that the president has to leave the country.
edit on 31-10-2010 by MikeBoss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well something better happen this month, I'm all giddy with anticipation!!

Ironically, this was the month earlier this year that I thought I'd find changes in my personal life, and that may still come to pass.....

Now all these things are poised to happen, I'll be let down should December roll on unhindered...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
How does your roommate know the higher-ups from the CIA? (I presume only the top dogs would know of the big stuff).
Why would youre roommates CIA informer friend discuss this with people who are likely to tell their friends?
I'm not saying I don't beleive you, it's just a bit vague that's all.
I actually do think there will be something 'big' around the corner. And with all the predictions/prophecy's lately, surely one of them will come true.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
A number of threads are predicting doom for November 2010. Here's a sampling:

MARTIAL LAW ALERT:Banking Collapse Scenarios Fall/Winter 2010,

Celente: US Financial Markets to Collapse by the end of 2010

Timewave Zero syncs w/ Web Bot 7/11/10 - 11/11/10 then both CRASH

24 Experts Warn Of Meltdown 2010 : Martial Law : Economic Collapse

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeBoss
Well the obama cartel is going to India on nov 7ths, that's in one week. Something might be up that the president has to leave the country.
edit on 31-10-2010 by MikeBoss because: (no reason given)

That's pretty Spooky (Mulder)...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Well at least you know your fridge will work, to keep your food cold
did he say what type of food or just food?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

look i dont have all the answers.... that's why i posted this ...

my statements above are vague.... no kidding.... lol, again this is precisely why i started this thread..... he simply knows this guy from his job..... his company is contracted by the national cancer institute, which is run by the american government.....

i understand you are just questioning.... but i guess my question is this.....

do you think that no..... ahem..... "normal citizen" knows anyone from the cia?

this line of questioning is often appalling to me because it feels as though you just want to throw doubt into the situation..... again.... maybe read my original post....

i'm just asking if anyone else has heard anything?

i am concerned, as this is not a personal prediciton of any sort......

in any event.... any further comments are appreciated....

just tryna find out whats due in nov!!!!!

kindly....

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

...... again with the sarcasm..... guys.... like i said.... i'm just trying to find out the deal.....

he said to buy canned food..... i'm sitting here talking with my roomate as we discuss this, so any further questions are welcome.... pls..... just no negative input.....

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by C-Reilly

there sure is alot of predictions for Nov.Thanks for the warning.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

haha... don't misunderstand me.... i am giving no warning.... just wanted to share what i am hearing....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join