It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two week prediction?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
so what does your friend think if he had to guess?War,earth changes,market crash,terror event?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Also, Baba Vanga predicted World War 3 to begin November 2010. So many predictions for this month, not seen anything like it, other than for december 2012.

Tsom87

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by C-Reilly

Dude, I wasnt being an A*s, was I ? sorry
I just wanted to know and dint wantto type alot so I sid it short

Can food... so that means every electrical is going to go out, hummm....
Maybe our government is going to send out a worldwide emp and blame the sun flares, for a NWO

edit on 31-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

this isnt about what my friend thinks.... like i said earlier... he knows that im into this sort of thing so i wanted to share with you guys..... however.... he is absolutely serious about what his friend said, and is actually thinking about going and buying up....

what i think?

well if you really want to know... i dont think anything out of the EXTRAordinary is going to happen..... but thinking and knowing are certainly two different things....

i came for opinions and options....

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

thank you.... i have read very little about vanga, however i heard that she was... and correct me if im wrong... about 80 percent correct on her predictions?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Let us know if he actually goes and buys food stores. Then we will be more sure about the gravity.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

i apologize for the way i posted that.... it just seemed like you were attacking a bit....

i am just trying to be open .....

in any case.... i'm not sure that the electric is going out..... though may be a possibility....
thanks for the thought....

but yes.... canned goods was the term he used...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
And then there's this:

Baba Vanga: World War 3 - less then 1 month to go
by nagabonar
started on 10/4/2010 @ 02:31 PM
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Does one of your legs suddenly feel longer than the other? It should feel longer, because your room mate is pulling your leg. Do you really think that the CIA is going to tell some young man that something is going to happen? Your friend is playing a joke on you, and he is going to play it out for the whole two weeks, and him and his other friends will be laughing the whole time.

link   

as for my opinion,buy some food,its not like you would be wasting your money..I

link   
reply to post by onequestion

not sure if that is broken grammar or not.... however i wanted to clear this up..... he said nothing about buying "food STORES"..... he said to buy food.... as in.... stock up.... you might need it

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

sorry I wasn't trying to imply anything, I could have worded it better i know.
I dont think youre lying as I'd expect something a bit for elaborate for a lie.
If this is all there i to go on though, I suppose you'll just have to decide wether your trust your roommate or not.
hopefully you'll see the funny side when youre roommates laughing at the crates of beans and sacks of rice you just bought.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-Reilly
reply to post by TSOM87

thank you.... i have read very little about vanga, however i heard that she was... and correct me if im wrong... about 80 percent correct on her predictions?

Correct. Yet she made some great calls. The sinking sub, 9/11, she saw her brother's death. Heads of States consulted her, Hitler did and it is said that he walked out of her house kinda upset...

So...who knows ??

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

hey cool thanks pal!...... the funny thing is..... my roomate isnt some young man... lol..... and in any case.... since you want to come into my thread to be an (enter derogatory term here), my left leg is actually shorter then my right leg due to an injury on my growth plate region as a child.... (or so my doc tells me) ..... and he isn't messing around with me..... he's about ten years older then me.... also like i mentioned before he is quite intelligent as he is a supervisor for a cancer research center that works and is contracted under the gov.......

go somewhere else and be a downer.... thank you

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Please do not imitate being in the Central Intelligence Agency.
It is bad for ones health. Do you have another screen name that you log into on here?

As for the topic. I think your room mate is just being sensitive to the current events. Things are about to change. Big time.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

What i mean is, if your roommate starts buying a bunch of food, then he was serious and isn't messing with you. If he doesn't then he doesnt believe it is serious.

The way i look at it is if something changes during the election and it doesnt go as planned, there is an affect. Either we vote in our people to much, so they bring the show down, or the vote doesnt go as we want it to, and we bring the house down.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Well, there is the Large Hadron Collider being fired up again in November. Some people are worried about that causing major destruction if it fails.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

okay again..... let me make this as clear as possible...a s this is the major problem with ats..... when did i say i was actually gonna go out and buy sacks of rice and stuff?

cmon people..... this is why ats'ers look like idiots..... and i'm not calling you an idiot neo..... but where have all of you seen me state these things?

(no longer directed toward any particular....) oh wait.... i didnt state them.... i'm simply trying to share info.... i never said my BUDDY said any of this either.... it was his friend..... so lets be clear okay?

stop twisting the thread.....

i will state this one more time....

I AM SIMPLY TRYING TO FIND OPINIONS ON THE MATTER, AS I HAVE NOT HAD ANY DIRECT DETAIL ON IT.......

thanks again...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverApologize

i'm wondering who this is directed at?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

i'm not sure why my roommates opinion even matters.... i am asking fellow ats'ers for opinions..... who cares if he believes or doesnt?..... i was wondering if there were any predictions for this date.... its as simple as that....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join