It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 people shot at Oakland Halloween party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

9 people shot at Oakland Halloween party

www.usatoday.com

OAKLAND (AP) — Police are searching for a gunman who opened fire at a downtown Oakland Halloween party and injured nine people.
Oakland police say most of the victims were hit in the arms and the legs and that none of the injuries appeared to be life threatening. No one has been arrested.

Oakland police Lt. Rick Hassna told the Oakland Tribune that officers responded early Sunday morning, and saw several hundred people fleeing Sweet's Ballroom, where a party called the Fright Fest was being held.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This would be very scary imagine someone just starts shooting at you!!!! Do you think this guy could of been possed maybe? Maybe this guy cheated with his girl, they are chasing for him so watch out tonight it is halloween! Do you think this guy was a random nut job? He might of went off the head or he might of just been on drugs I don't know just keep your heads up.

www.usatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Welcome to California. This happens a lot in California. All wannabe gang members who shot people.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well how are you so sure....... Could be someone who was getting tortured by these people who went off the head and starting killing people. This is halloween he could of been wanting a blood sacrifice for satan.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

No! Give me time and I can pull some articles of gang shooting and other drug related issues to shootings. Seems in California we shot first. News links

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

What are you insinuating because this is in oakland must of been black thung gangsters??? Sounds a bit discriminatory jumping to that conclusion so fast.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Did you ever read me saying "Black thug gangsters?" Doesn't matter the race. Everyone commits crimes. You need to take the veil of your eyes.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
while we are at mere conjecture

I say he was on that sherm.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
www.mercurynews.com...

A local newspaper reported also.

He said there were 16 security guards at the party and there had only been a minor fight before the shooting and that the people involved in that had left.

He said the lights were on when the shooting started and it quickly turned into "chaos and pandemonium" with "everybody diving for cover" or running outside.

He said the party promoter has held other events at Sweet's before for years without any problems.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Weird how i get searched at certain dance clubs/raves i go to for possible drugs,
Yet this guy got a gun into this party.
With 16 security guards?
I say its their fault.

If the president dies its not his fault for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, its the secret services fault.

new topics

top topics

join