It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks To Publish Classified Documents from Russia, China

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I was thinking last night that this is the reason for the insurance file. on his death the password will be released.
revealing horrific, and unthinkable secrets about certain goverments. Something so awful that your head would explode if you knew what it was.

It is his life insurance. ensuring that he is not silenced.
edit on 27-10-2010 by MR BOB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

He can be easily silenced with a non-fatal event that sends him a message and doesn't invoke the life insurance clause. A visit and minor rough up by musclemen will be the first contact with a beating with a promise of worse to come if that doesn't do the trick. Pain is an argument often made by opressors and it almost always works.
Officially, a beating will be reported as a back alley mugging to account for any visible damage or a hospital stay. He will lose his wallet and cash as part of the theater. The lesson he will learn is what every aspiring boxer learns; don't telegraph your punches.
I predict that Wiki, to avoid losing face and to hide any intimidation, will publish "secret documents" that will have been carefully edited to release unprovable claims and allegations easily denied by those affected.
edit on 10/27/2010 by pteridine because: spelling correction

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Well whatever the outcome for Wikileaks, and Juliane,
Russia seems provoked. They are complaining that the U.S. ticks off other countries. rothlmao.

, October 26 (RIA Novosti) - Whistleblower website WikiLeaks, which has published hundreds of U.S. war logs, is preparing to release secret files from Russia and China, a Russian newspaper said on Tuesday.

"Russians are going to find out a lot of interesting facts about their country," WikiLeaks spokesman Kristinn Hrafnsson told Kommersant.

The main goal of the project was the "despotic regimes in China, Russia and Central Eurasia," WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange wrote to potential investors when he launched the website in 2006.
www.globalsecurity.org...
edit on 28-10-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I dont see it clear either. Now look, we have Russia calling on the U.S. to probe Wikileaks documents.
This is nearly insane. Maybe that is the purpose of this whole game???

Russia calls on US to probe WikiLeaks documents

Russia on Thursday called on the United States to carry out a detailed investigation into allegations contained in leaked Iraq war documents published by the whistleblowing website WikiLeaks.

"The US authorities bear the responsibility to conduct a thorough, independent and transparent investigation of all the reports that have appeared in the media," the Russian foreign ministry said in a statement.

The statement pointed out that Washington regularly ticked off other countries for human rights violations and said it should live up to its own standards by investigating the allegations of abuses by troops in Iraq.

www.channelnewsasia.com...

Washington ticks of other countries, on a regular basis? Really? LOL.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Love it, they can not do a thing if these documents get out to the public except lick their wounds and cry like babies. I think we will be in world war 3 soon. Get ready people, the shows about to begin.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I do not understand why they make these announcements in advance rather than just coming out with them.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I think its to gain publicity,
and make a name.

Bad practice for a spy is it not?

Like this?

Now hes going after the banks?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So what ever happened to the Russian documents?

And the documents from China?

Short attention span?
Threats from China, Russia?

Wow, the U.S is so tolerant, so understanding...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I know what you mean about attention span, I was down for a couple days and yet the whole time I was obsessing over the releases and the meetings, yet when I came on there was nothing significant or world changing.

I will be honest I really have not entered into the Wikileaks threads until this latest bit, It seemed too contrived and as you said PR for the Weikileaks.

Also the threads out there that I was hoping to find some answers on turned into debate forums rather info gathering and you know what is expected on that front, I mean like you did on the Flu last year.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Heh, yeah.

Those debates...Like bacon.

Thanks, I will take that as a compliment. I like the facts.

If I do find any release on Russia and China, I will post it here for sure.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
In this interview, Wikileaks says it also has received inside information on BP....the problem is they have received so much informaton there is a bottleneck.

blog.ted.com...

Sorry, I can't embed it - if anyone else can that would be great.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join