It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Sportbominable

It was obvious by the full video that she was no real threat to anyone, Right wingers who keep on insisting that he did the right thing are completely full of it.
Really? It is obvious by the full video? Nothing is obvious, except we have an obvious agitator, in red to be noticed, in an awful ugly wig (ok I concede, THAT was obvious) who rushed the open windowed vehicle of Paul, attempting to shove a giant something into his face/bodt/who knows, because her INtentions are far from obvious.

I absolutely agree Stomper should be in jail, but I think this woman should be there too, until the courts can sort out what she was attempting to do. If that cardboard/material/wooden sign/whatever she shoved touched anyone, right there is a crime.

I am disgusted that so many people are advocating for this woman, who was there to intigate, possibly stir violence. She was a plant, and damn she did her job well. Look at all of us talking about this!

PS I am certainly not revealing what my disguised weapons are on a web board, nice try. Do a google, and use your imagination.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I was about to post something along the lines of " Well, we don't know if she was rushing the stage area and causing a ruckus " but then I saw that video...

That step was not an accident, or even a step! That action was more like a curb stomp! And the man completing it did not look like a security guard in the least bit.

The followers are more dangerous than the elects at this point!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

I am disgusted that so many people are advocating for this woman, who was there to intigate, possibly stir violence. She was a plant, and damn she did her job well. Look at all of us talking about this!

Regardless of her previous affiliations or background she had a right to express her first amendment rights, the same as you, me or someone dressed up in a monkey suit.

I agree let the courts decide if she posed a threat or not. And if not sue the dog **** out of the man that obviously assaulted her and the campaign he worked for. There was no call for abusing that woman after she had already been restrained.

If he had of assaulted my GF, mother or female friends the way he did....getting sued would be the least of his worries!
edit on 29-10-2010 by whaaa because: spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

And I'm disgusted that some people are more outraged at her being a plant than the 250lb behemoth who STEPPED ON HER HEAD.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

If he wanted to harm her she would be dead.

The people might get the government under control if he gets elected. They are frantic and desperate to stop him.
edit on 29-10-2010 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
"Interesting, so, you just joined today, this is your first post, and yet, you already know enough about my political position to know that I advocate voting as one of the ways to fix what is wrong in this country."

I know what you posted. Seriously...if you can't defend it, don't post it. Otherwise, man up.

I never said I didn't vote in the last election; I said I didn't vote for McCain or Obama. For someone who's supposedly big on researching facts, you seemed to miss that one. Big time. "I voted for neither candidate" in your mind, apparently, means that I didn't go to the booth and check any boxes. Can you also discern from that statement that I shot Kennedy, and am part of the Illuminati? Nut.

And for the paranoid ones (*ahem*), you should reread the post. I am against BOTH parties, because they've bastardized the two-party system. They want us to vote for parties instead of candidates, and that's the exact opposite of the way things are supposed to work. When I was 18, I registered as a Republican, and yes, I voted along party lines. A decade of serving my country opened my eyes, and now, I'm proud to say that I research the candidates, and place votes accordingly, based on candidate platform. This midterm election, however, is an exception--I'm voting against incumbents. Even those who are not technically incumbents lost my vote; if someone's been in office, and is running for a different position, I'm voting against them. Hooray for voter discontent.

Gee, I suppose if my very first post had been "UFOs are real!", then I would be generally accepted by the few paranoid hacks in here. Fortunately, I neither deal with those individuals, nor am I concerned with their thoughts of me.

I think it's great that the Tea Party candidates can overthrow the established candidates, and run roughshod over the primaries. I also think it's disgusting how some of these underdogs abuse the power they think they have. And the worst part of it is the GOP trying to rally everyone behind the winning candidate, simply because they won the Republican nomination. (Of course, that's *after* the GOP tries to pick and choose whom they will fund, due to pouting over their golden child losing a primary election.)

Flame on, whatukno. I posted what I wanted, and I'm done with ya.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Oh I absolutely agree per the first amendment rights, this lady absolutely has the right to exercise them. Does that right extend to placing hands on someone else? Even a first grader will tell you the answer to that is NO.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
reply to post by hotbakedtater

And I'm disgusted that some people are more outraged at her being a plant than the 250lb behemoth who STEPPED ON HER HEAD.

I missed the memo that obviously went around that says one cannot feel disgust for more than one action. In this case, there are plenty of actions that warrant disgust.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
After reading through the thread again.

I declare whatukno the loser in this debate. Hopefully you use a little more facts and logic in the tournament, otherwise you will not go very far.

First off, people have admitted that footstomper mcstomperman was wrong.

But does whatukno acknowledge THAT anywhere? NOPE, just keeps plugging away on the smear campaign.

I guess I can use the same tactic as whatukno.

All Muslims are terrorists.

All liberals are communists.

All Obama backers are expecting free money, free healthcare, free homes, etc.

All Democrats are baby killers.

All union members are communist infiltrators.

Hmmm, like that logic there whatukno? That is the exact logic you use.

You do not happen to be Ed Schultz are you, or just a clone?

edit on 29-10-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

I declare whatukno the loser in this debate.

Wow! You are the official judge of thread debates now? I want a change of venue then as it appears that this justice is quite biased to complete BS.

As for the rest of your post....

The right HAS been saying that this entire freaking time, can't take it? DON'T DISH IT OUT!

The right thinks that all Muslims are terrorists.

The right thinks that all liberals are communists.

The right thinks that all Obama backers are expecting free money, free healthcare, free homes, etc.

The right thinks that all Democrats are baby killers.

The right thinks that all union members are communist infiltrators.

When y'all get a taste of your own medicine, you don't like it too much now do you? Well, if it's a bitter pill to swallow, then don't try and force it down other people's throats.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
I declare whatukno the loser in this debate. Hopefully you use a little more facts and logic in the tournament, otherwise you will not go very far.

Hmmm, like that logic there whatukno? That is the exact logic you use.

Who are you to judge anything? And ever hear of the term "doublespeak" or "misinformation" or "baseless assumption"? Because you just commited all three in your post.

I'm glad I'm not an American because when I demonstrate, I don't carry signs. I actually speak my mind and if the establishment doesn't hear me, I yell it. I would be beaten to death in such a situation as this woman who was stomped just for my expression of freedom. She followed the rules of being a proper law-abiding demonstrator and you demonize her. In other countries, you wouldn't see signs and stomps, you would see crowd control, car bombs and open rebellion.

So screw your freedom and liberty, be thankful for your security. Remember what Benjamin Frankin said? "Those who give up liberty for security, deserve neither liberty nor security." So be thankful for your little secure extremist rallies, because everyone else with half a brain in the world thinks your country deserves neither freedom or security.
edit on 29-10-2010 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Yes, I know all about Canadians allowing free speech.

Well, at least speech that is the same.

I see another MoveOn.org provocateur has made the video circuit.

I wonder if this guy will get an interview on the propaganda network with Keith Olbermann?

I guess when a conservative gets attacked by a freak from MoveOn.org they do not press charges, but when a freak from MoveOn.org gets stomped for acting like a moron, the same does not apply.

Hmmm, whatukno, was this just another freak from MoveOn.org funded by George Soros?

edit on 29-10-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

If the man was being choked as it appeared in the video, he had every right to press charges, that's assault and battery and it doesn't matter who does it, it's wrong.

I would also like to add:

We have the TPM Republicans out there, who are running on a platform of armed revolution against the people of the United States if they don't get their way. This is the main TPM platform. Why people are supporting this platform is beyond me, but that is the TPM platform, "Either we get our way or we start killing Americans!"
edit on 10/29/2010 by whatukno because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Not that I agree with what happened, but don't we remember don't taze me bro?

This is two sides of the same coin. It shouldn't be happening at all, but each side likes to demonize the other when it happens to a member of their side. Nevermind the fact that all this right-wing/left-wing crap is utterly ridiculous. I can't count the amount of times I've seem people refuse to even debate an issue, or tolerate a person, on grounds that the opposition is of the opposing wing. It's just silly.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Ever been choked by someone?

I have to ask because when you are really, actually being choked, hugging your choker closer to you is rarely the response a normal person gives. I have to wonder how many of you would respond to being choked by pulling your attacker closer while they are choking you and both your arms are free to push or pull as you please.

What did the hospital report his injuries were?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

I would actually pull an unarmed attacker closer yes. Most people don't know how to fight properly, and swing like wild gorillas. The average person does not know how to defend against a hip throw, or close dirty boxing. I have a huge advantage if an attacker without a weapon is close quarters. Why that guy did it, I don't know, he doesn't look like he was ready to do a hip throw, and he would be pulling from behind his neck/head if he was going to dirty box.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I just loved it when the dude that stomped on the girls head, was interviewed, not showing is face lol, and said that he wanted a apologie for the girls behavior, long live freedom.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScarletNyx
I was about to post something along the lines of " Well, we don't know if she was rushing the stage area and causing a ruckus " but then I saw that video...

That step was not an accident, or even a step! That action was more like a curb stomp! And the man completing it did not look like a security guard in the least bit.

The followers are more dangerous than the elects at this point!

It's a technique. You put the foot on the shoulder angled and push down. The victim raises the head instinctively, just in time for the heel to come down on the lower back of the head and neck causing it to snap into the sidewalk and cause a concussion. It's a sneaky tactic used by Police, Skinheads, and thugs. He would have done it again if he'd had the chance.

A crime regardless of Political affiliation.

Ziggy

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I agree with SevenBeans that if a person is acting irrational and suspicious he or she should have been removed from the event for further observation.. I do not agree in any way with violence. The person who stomped on her head should be prosecuted. What he did is classified as malicious assault, and he should be arrested. Period!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Here you go wuk, you can send these folks in a picture.

pol.moveon.org...

The absolute insanity of the people that fall for this stuff. Stalin did say it right, useful idiots.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b20dc235cc2c.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join