It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something's about to happen (fall of 2010)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CeasarKhanTheGreat
Something Is about to happen.

Whats about to happen?

Tsom87

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Something bad happens every month, somewhere in the World.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
OK. If no one can say what exactly is going to happen, could some one please tell us which experiment the LHC is running on October 31st?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You Know Whats funny about the signs you say you are seeing in commercials? has anybody seen the Ravens LB comercial with ray lewis and deoderant he transforms in to a six headed dragon look alike which i thought pertained to the beast..crazy but true..and also kanye west new video in the beginning he tells his girl not to believe anything on the news but he is clearly speaking to the audiance.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87

Originally posted by CeasarKhanTheGreat
Something Is about to happen.

Whats about to happen?

Tsom87

I don't know.

They say any change is a good change.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
My prediction is that in Nov. 23 Iran will be warned again about it's nuke programs. Iran will not listen. Isreal will then threaten Iran, or it will see an impending doom in Dec. A leader will die of old age and his brother will take his place. Eruption, thousands die. Cholera outbreak in hatii capital. Blockade in pursian gulf. Gas prices go down, then rise sharply. Stock market plunges. Some political accident, ends up on t.v.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Wow! I was expecting a whole lot of ridicule, and not much in the way of agreement, but then again, this is ATS, and I must say, the vibe is nice, and your replies have all been respectful, and not denigrading, like a "few" of the posts I've seen elsewhere in the threads and forums. On that note, isn't the community spirit and the commeraderie, and the opportunity to share meaningful human interactions, all of which present an opportunity for us as human beings, not the most important thing? I think so. Sometimes the need to be right all the time, has to be bracketed (the snarkiness), in order for a sense of community and belonging to arise in the vacuum, so to speak. So I would just like to thank you for being so respectful and considerate in reaction to what I offered in the OP which was rather vague.

Also, just let me just say that I don't WANT anything this big to happen because I kind of like life as it is and I have plans etc., (does God laugh?) but I'm still concerned, nevertheless, because I DO NOT TRUST THE PTB to do what is right by humanity, not one bit. In fact my impression is that a lot of them are into some really sick stuff and are not really friends with man and God (God as love,spirit of the universe etc.). They are liars and are sons (and daughters) of the father of lies, and, even when they THINK that they know what they are doing and that what they are doing is best for everyone, even then, given their very nature, they lie and of course lie even to themselves. They cannot be trusted, that's all I know. This impression then, and there's plenty of data out there to support it, forms the beginning of my "concern" ie: it's not out of the question that sick Satanists lurking at the heart of the shadow governments of the world might not have been able to carry off a long planned and enacted conspiracy for global "interdependance" or should I say DEpendance, even of dominance and submission. What I refer to as the Satanic system of the world. So in many ways, we inhabit two worlds, one, a future world of wonderous possibility, and two, the enslaved, ridiculous and aburd information and technological matrix they've placed us in, which seemed to creep us on us, and then thanks to Television and now the Net, took us right over and began to weave the very nature of the "reality" we inhabit, which is based on perception, since marketing 101's highest ideal is "perception IS reality".

So who's really in charge and who's watching over and making the most vital decisions? That's questionable, and may be subject to a high degree of suspicion, within the framework of all the historical evidence, which reveals their "fruits", and "you will know them by their fruits".

Let me just start out by saying just how much this disturbs me and my "sense" of the state of the world.

And tell me that things don't FEEL radically different from the 80's and the 90's, these years I would call the Oh Oh's, and that it's something much more and much more sinister, than a mere cultural shift. To me it feels like the vital energy of life, of human life on earth, has been drained away, and here's the kicker, with intention and awareness, and that's what I find to be the most disturbing thing about it.

-----------------------

Ok, so I indicated that I would share the frist strong synchronicity, which got me started thinking along these lines, so here goes.

A little background
I've been getting into something I'd call Personal Alchemy for a while now, in varying forms, from taking mega nutritious superfood smoothies (I have Ormus M-state powder on its way in the mail can't wait to get it) to binaural beat brainwave entrainment including accessing The Gateway Program from The Monroe Institute (friend and MSG me if you'd like more info and access to this.). In the process, so far I've lost 30 pounds, and look about 5 years younger than I did a good four to five years ago (I'm 43 now, but look and feel 33). My mind is very sharp now also, and I seem able to take in WAY more information, even just visual information, it's like the scales have fallen from my eyes, and as such, I'm more sensitive to the world around me, much moreso than I used to be, when I'd be lucky not to get hit by a car crossing the street! In short, I am beginning a self-help alchemical transformation process of my entire human being through and through, physical, mental and spiritual. And while I generally feel much much better, I can't shake this very sad and somewhat hopeless impression, about the world at large, as if things are not getting better, but worse and worse, like we're losing contact, with reality itself, like it's just fading away.. past some sort of event horizon, while at the same time, I feel a sense of impending finality, as if everything's going to suddenly CHANGE in the twinkling of eye, so as to kind of "do away" with one world, and bring into view, a whole NEW reality, a "new heaven and a new earth" you might say, and this too scares me, because it's a total unknown unknown or something that we don't even know that we don't know, it's that "NOVEL" (key word in this thesis)

Anyway, to make a long story short

not trying to keep you in suspense at all, but let me make this a new post, to isolate it for discussion, brb (plus it's time for a smoke so I've got to step outside into the Vancouver rain for about 10 minutes)

Regards,

Rob
edit on 25-10-2010 by NewAgeMan because: minor changes

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

im one of those that are right there with you both. I felt that something very big was going to occur the day before the Haiti Earthquake, God bless everyone in that country right now. We are human after all....

It IS for those of us that can see the calm before the storm that shall be prepared. Let me put it like this. When its winter what do birds do for the winter? they migrate right? Well whate about US as a far more intelligent species? Would we not be prepared if in our preverbial gut are telling US those of us that are listening right now that we need to prepare our MINDS, not our bodies.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by achaiah86

I my view, and I am NOT trying to preach here when I say this, but those of us who have Christ, or the love of Christ in us, through appropriation or by whatever means, those who are the bride of Christ (comingled with the love and spirit of God) - since we cannot engineer our own salvation, that we, and others, who are performing the "great work" from whatever perspective or tradition to bring about an ascension process of some kind - that we are doing it so that we can be there for everyone else, and not unlike the salvation of the Chilean Miners, we may need to drill down unrelentingly, to retrieve them, and when I say that I mean even into the depths of the prisons, and by extension even to the ignorant all over the world, since we really do live in a non-localized, holographic universe, where LOCAL MATTERS.

We are like the Arc, or the Arc of the Covenant, which contains the light food of life, and like Jesus who held it in physical, bodily form. A great ship of human spirit and possibility, in formation.

So to those of us who are tasked with preparation, if given the time and space within which to perform the work, we are builders of an Arc for humanity, so that with whatever comes when it comes, the "house" itself will hold firm, and me I don't want to stand on my rock and watch one neighbor, no matter who he or she is or what they've done, or failed to do, to drown before me on my watch. Who among us would not dive in to save them? Who would not drill to free trapped Miners underground, and who would not cast so much as a prayer towards the man sitting in prison, even for crimes that he committed? We would not, in the final analysis, and those who would, well we'll just see them in the water drowning. Not one is lost, that's an assurance, at least that's my impression when I read the spirit. Divide and conquor, that's for Satan, but God operates by principals so transcendant, the enemy can't even begin to figure them out, let alone, get ahead of them.

And so as not to be damned, and they know they've lost already, would not the PTB wish to see to it that their power is somehow retained?, without losing their souls? And if they saw the writing on the wall, would they not wish to pull the plug first and be done with it all in one shot, than face damnation? Would they seek to make of our earth a hell and all of us devils, so as to escape the judgement? See I have no idea what they would unleash if given the opportunity, what choice they might make if faced with such choices, like I said I don't trust them.
edit on 25-10-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rahjian

I also am a lucid dreamer and a few days I had a dream that Paris was being policed by mercenary groups like Blackwater.

Paris? policed by Blackwater? I think she's ready for it!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by KatieVA

Themes on TV commercials, in the paper, and in the news...

I know what you mean. I collect them.

Check out the first few seconds of these...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Synchronicity Number One (Part One)

While surfing around on the net on the term Alchemy and human transformation, I ran across a site from a guy by the name of Jim Self called Mastering Alchemy, who was appointed to some government position years ago by Jimmy Carter, so he's got a little "cred" I suppose.

www.masteringalchemy.com... (no, this isn't a plug for him or his site)

Basically I'd read somewhere on some forum or something that there were some good "freebies" there to be had, which provide a good introduction to pratical personal alchemy, and his stuff is kind of neat as it incorporates the ideas of Bob Monroe regarding the nature of an enerrgy field which trascends space and time surrounding the human being ("made in God's image"?) and those of Yogic prana, and so I was poking around there, and I listened to one of the free audio files, a Q&A with some participants from a seminar he'd been conducting or something like that. Let me see if I can find it

I got from from a free subscription login where it says Listen to all of Jim's Classes

Here's the file
www.masteringalchemy.com...

Anyway, here's the thing

This guy claims to be a master Lucid Dreamer, who is conscious every night while he sleeps, throughout his entire dream life, and who states that all his program material comes directly from his otherwordly interactions with beings he calls "Archangels".

Now, in the Q&A, someone was asking him about the final transition and the end times and what will be taking place, based on the information he's getting provided to him from these "archangels", and so he says something like this

I've been told that the "shift" is going to take place very soon, and when the final shift happens, they say our earth will be turned into "a type of star", in the process of which there will be a lot of Earthquakes, and many many people will lose their bodies in the process.

So I think to myself when I heard that - "HOGWASH, that's BS, the Earth turning into a type of star?! gimme a break! - by what process could that ever occur?" and it made me a little sceptical, about Jim Self being some sort of charlatan, even though I liked much of what he has to say and had ordered his book "Spirit Matters" which just came in the mail the other day although I haven't had the opportunity to read it yet in part because of my newfound ATS addiction!

But that's just tha first HALF of the synchronicity, brb, I have to go for another smoke this is stressing me out a bit, all the energy required to put this information out there for whatever its worth, and even wondering if sharing this is the right thing, since the signs can also be interpreted in another way as well.
:
Summary:

Jim Self, master Lucid Dreamer and Alchemist, is told by the archangles who he claims to "play with" when he dreams consciously at night, that the earth will become a type of star and that many many will lose their bodies during the cataclysm, and, that this process is coming together "very very successfullly" according to these "angels" (whether they are good or bad and why he trusts them 100% I cannot attest to)

Part Two to follow..
edit on 25-10-2010 by NewAgeMan because: minor edit

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Man, if I worried about life every time someone predicted a major event was going to change humanity, I'd be in a nuthouse, in a straight jacket, thinking the walls were watching me.

I had to worry back on Oct 20th, then before that, on Oct 13th, then before that Sept 11th, then before that, August, and before that.... and before that.... seriously, has their been a single month, in the past year, that hasn't been predicted as the end of the world? What is with all the end of the world predictions, talk about willing it to happen. When it finally does happen, people will have been so dumbed down they won't even care anymore lol.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Yeah, you get it, this is JUST the type of thing I'm talking about, which has both exoteric marketing appeal for the masses, AND, an esoteric hidden meaning made very carefully by design to be read by "initiates", two levels of communication running simultaneously with the REAL message not being just marketing appeal, but a transmission, sent out with regularity to keep insiders "in the know".

You hit the nail on the head here, thanks for sharing!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by KatieVA

Themes on TV commercials, in the paper, and in the news...

I know what you mean. I collect them.

Check out the first few seconds of these...

My question here, is - is THIS supposed to be the God particle, transforming our world..?

How do they KNOW that it would be all light and happiness, and not unleashing something which would destroy all life on earth, and here's the question I put to the PTB - if you, like Jim Self have been told certain things by still higher PTB (if you know what I mean), how would you KNOW that you were not being deceived..?

And furthermore, what would motivate such high PTB's (
), those who long long ago left their "estates" and as a result of their use of this type of technology, became "chained to the abyss", would they not seek escape by any means, even escape from utter BOREDOM? Are they REALLY agents of God's will? Do they know the mind of God? Can THEY be trusted? These could be important questions to ask, these days..

Point is, we don't know, and we can't know, since we're dealing here with an entire NOVEL synchronicity (or singularity), an unknown unknown Of course the highest technologically advanced "watchers" they would know for certain what the OUTCOME would be, having long ago mastered these technologies, or they would not have been able to "warp" their way here in the first place. But, are they being honest with our global PTB's who are trying to "take over the world" and would they not have the ability to decieve and manipulate? "You will know them by their fruits" ie: what other "advice" have they imparted in the past, and what did THAT lead to, causally?

Just thinking out loud here, speaking truth to power maybe.. (who knows how ATS is really "wired" after all..)
edit on 26-10-2010 by NewAgeMan because: minor change

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Synchronicity Number One (Part Two)

So, on the very SAME DAY I ran across this Jim Self Master Alchemist relaying what the "Archangels" have told him regarding "the shift" and the "end times", that the Earth would be tranformed into a type of star, with earthquakes and many people losing their bodies (ie: passing on), completely independantly, while surfing Rense, I then ran across the LHC CERN information, which describes in detail precisely how, theoretically, the earth could be transformed into a type of strange, dark matter quark star! With experiments set to commence early November (it's been on the News here in Canada a lot lately, but NOT in the US, I've noticed), which will produce the potentially transformative (or destructive) combination of up, down and strange quarks, what they are referring to, in advance and in anticipation as "squarks", which reletavistic physics suggests will combine to form a new type of dark matter, here on Earth, called "strangelets", and these strangelets, being the most stable form of matter on earth (greater than iron) once they interact with regular matter (our world) will then immediate fall (a dark matter SPILL) to the center of the earth and start an "Ice 9" reaction, which would turn the earth into a type of star, maybe even something completely NOVEL in the universe, the "top predator" or top quark, as outlined here.

www.cerntruth.com...

And here's the thing - while I have placed a message to Jim Self by phone to see if he knows ANYTHING about CERN and the LHC and the dangers posed, I have to assume that the two things, his prophecy from the archangels, and the upcoming LHC experiment, are otherwise completely UNRELATED..! Get it? A very meaningful coincidence indeed you might say, eh?

Same day, I run across two things, one a prophecy, another a modern physics experiment, both of which indicate or point at least in theory, that the earth could be converted to a dark star (I even wrote a story once as a kid called "The Dark Star", a spin on the Nativity Star over Bethlehem being a super nova wiping out all life on a beautiful, harmonious civilization, just to lead 3 wise men to Bethlehem..!).

I will conintue to post some more synchronicities, which in my view, also point in the direction of this "eschaton" on our immediate horizon, which will include

The Deep Water Horizon Oil Spill
A Recent Cluster of Earthquakes in Iceland (Ice 9 reaction related)
The Free Fall of Shark Populations, "Top Predator" of the oceans
A recent Shark Attack which killed people
The Circle in the Sun
The increase in media messages talking esoterically, and breathlessly (as in that commercial posted above) about a global transformation of profound impact which will "change everything" and the world as we know it
People's sense and feelings, including feeling like they're in a dream, dead already, or on the verge of a transformation, but getting headaches in the process of trying to discern what's happening, or from being under pressure, mentally, as a result of a whole host of incongruities, not the least of which is the GAP between what is, what should not be, and what will be, or even as a rise in pressure from the Zero Point Field or akashic field, as we approach the event horizon of absolute novelty (Terrance McKenna's TimeWaveZero pops to mind here).

Now, these things may appear irrational, at first glance, but I think you'll soon see just where I'm coming from on this, if you haven't already.

And the reason I indicated October 31st, Halloween, is because the previous date for ramping up these experiments at CERN was November 9th (11/9), but, if the "Illuminati" have their hands on this, then why not choose a significant Occult Satanic date, to inaugurate the "New Reality" - that's about how far I trust them ie: they would make it a global sacrifice to Satan, just for the hell of it. So that's where I got that idea from. Halloween is the day that Satanists make sacrifices, even human sacrifices. It's a big day for Satanic oriented Occult practitioners.
edit on 26-10-2010 by NewAgeMan because: minor changes

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Am I being specific enough now..?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
If you watch the feature film linked here

www.cerntruth.com...

Then you will undersand the nature of my con-CERN.

All that being said, however, I am a person of great faith or so I'd like to think, and this gives me comfort, that the Almighty can get ahead of anything, and at will, do whatever "He" thinks is best, from the perspective of omniscience and an absolutely perfect and loving will.

And so whatever will be will be, and in truth, I certainly don't possess all information here, but God does.

And therefore, I can relax to a degree, by saying "let it be thy will and not mine that is done".
edit on 26-10-2010 by NewAgeMan because: minor change

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Something is going to happen for sure. The signs are everywhere (no pun intended).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/036a3cf0135c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Ok, now that all of this has been communicated, and no I'm not trying to escape the prediction date, although I am in the sense that I don't want anything cataclysmic to happen - I've just had a strong feeling that everything's going to be ok and that we might have a lot more time to prepare for the next phase in our spiritual evolution as a species.

I feel that the future has opened up again as a valid realm of new possibility, but one which will evolve over time, because God is a good and loving God, who hears our prayers.

There's space again! Room to maneuver. So although I'm doing an about face here, I have to say that I think we can look forward once again, to simple things, like friends and family and fun stuff.

Who knows, maybe we averted the catastrophe just by talking about it, ya never know, anything's possible.

But I have a distinctly optimistic view again, so no worries, all the best to you and yours.

God Bless,

Rob
NewAgeMan

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join