It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something's about to happen (fall of 2010)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Three nights ago I woke up from a very vivid dream that involved an earth experiment gone terribly wrong. I saw from outer space the earth literally getting squished with an unbelievable force and almost getting sucked into what seemed to me like a hole. Then I was back in my body on earth, hugging my partner knowing our end was near. Very intense earthquakes were destroying everything around us, and then we knew there was very little time left. Two days later I log on ATS only to read about the 11/9 Cern experiment and the scenarios that could follow it. I got chills in all my body, and haven;t been the same ever since.
This is also not a topic I read or knew anything about before the dream.
I'm hoping this is just a lesson for me to learn smthg out of, and not an actual vision of things to come. I'm trying to stay positive and search inside for an answer. But whatever happens, I trust it will be ok.

But I think I know exactly how you feel. Or felt.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by starloveiai

Wow! Thanks for sharing that. Could be important.

I'm sure "word" has gone up on this one, and now I guess all we can do is pray for our world, that all will be ok.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
In my opinion, nothing's going to happen before Nov 4th, Obama already has the Taj Mahal booked.

He's going to be gone 12 days. Maybe he knows what's going to happen during those 12 days, and is skipping town.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sodakota
In my opinion, nothing's going to happen before Nov 4th, Obama already has the Taj Mahal booked.

He's going to be gone 12 days. Maybe he knows what's going to happen during those 12 days, and is skipping town.

What source do you have saying his trip to india will take 12days? When is he leaving and when is he coming back? Reason is, there will be an attempt to assassinate him around that time in November.
edit on 26-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Ok. So now I'm up to speed on the 11/9/2010 date for the Castor Detection experiment. Even found this handy link for anyone who is as oblivious as I seem to be:

1st extinction event: Leaked CERN documents state LHC has 70% chances to produce ‘ice-9′ strangelets on 11/9
www.cerntruth.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Synchronicites seem to be happening more frequently now with numbers for me.
222,333,444,555,777,1111,1010, 1212, 2323 , 10:13 etc.- Receipts, license plates, clocks, exercise timers, sports playclocks, movies, tv,physical addresses, posts to websites, phone numbers
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My post...many more occurences since then
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Large emotional and mental upheavel out of no where for no apparent reason 10-17-2010. Fear so bad I was shaking uncontrollably like i had epilepsy. Thought I may have had some kind of neurological damage of sorts.
edit on 26-10-2010 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I've been experincing the same kind of feeling and have been since mid 2008, in october of 2008 when the housing market crashed, and companies were collapsing, and the unemployement was going up by 200,000 a day for almost a week, and the stocks were crashing... I knew... I knew then that it was the begining to great change.. either for the bad or the good, I knew that the ball was rolling, in October of 2009, I had a dream where I was in a shuttle of some kind, and I was starring out of a HUGE oval window, outside this window I saw earth in all its glory. It was a profound feeling, it was so very real to me, It was beautiful with the oceans and the clouds, with land masses peeking through, It was so big, so very very big, that I felt small by looking at it and knowing that I live here, it was simply gorgious and then I noticed the surroundings of space and how vast it was and only then did I realize not only is the earth big and beautiful but it is also a spec in space... I looked at it in awe and I said "Its beautiful" Then I heard a voice almost behind me but never saw anyone as I was still staring out the window and the voice said, "Isnt it though?" I asked why I was being shown this, and as I turned my head to look I woke up...and I was in a state of shock for most of my day, January of 2010 I had another dream. This time I was at work, doing my usual paper pushing when I heard aloud thunder that shook my desk and chair, I looked outside and it was still sunny out ( I live in Florida so sunny weather with cold tempertures are normal) But as I looked out the window I noticed people looking up at the sky so I stepped outside to see what they were looking at and I saw a huge.... I MEAN HUGE, space craft, something very VERY Similar to the crafts in the movie Indepence Day but alot bigger, I could see the rim of the craft burning as it was entering our atmosphere, and then I saw huge military helicopters and jets flying towards it, I live about 15 miles away from MacDill Airforce base, then I heard sirens as the building started to shake... IT WAS CRAZY..then I woke up... I dont know what those dreams have to do with what Im feeling but with the starr child skull dna preliminary results coming out in August, The UFO confrence, the appointing of an "ambassador" for first contact, all of the UFO sightings in the last month.. Think bout it the last MONTH, remember when UFO sightings were once every 2 years, or maybe even twice a year... now its becoming so much more, and yes some could very well be our own technology reversed engineered, I do believe humans are smart enough to recreate technology, but they had to of had something to kick start them, not to mention with in the last year and a half all of the main stream media's attention to the matter, I feel it deep in my bones, something isnt right... Im a little frightened to because I dont have the knowledge if these things are adding up to something good, or bad... so lets keep our eyes wide open and listen to our instincts and lets walk through this time in history together shall we?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Here is an article for you as it has to do with C.E.R.N. Article Date October 21st 2010

C ERN Scientists Seek Hidden Dimensions Beyond the Observable Universe

Here a small quote for wikipedia

The early part of 2010 saw the continue ramp-up of beam in energies and early physic experiments. The results of the first proton–proton collisions at energies higher than Fermilab's Tevatron proton–antiproton collisions have been published, yielding greater-than-predicted charged hadron production.[42] The CMS paper reports that the increase in the production rate of charged hadrons when the center-of-mass energy goes from 0.9 TeV to 2.36 TeV exceeds the predictions of the theoretical models used in the analysis, with the excess ranging from 10% to 14%, depending upon which model is used. The charged hadrons were primarily mesons (kaons and pions).[43] On 30 March 2010, LHC set a record for high-energy collisions, by colliding proton beams at a combined energy level of 7 TeV. The attempt was the third that day, after two unsuccessful attempts in which the protons had to be "dumped" from the collider and new beams had to be injected.[44] CERN has declared a schedule to operate the LHC through the rest of 2010 and most of 2011 before the next scheduled shutdown.[45]

Here is the link at wikipedia : CERN

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Eastsiderdr07

Yeah I don't watch TV often but when I do the commercials are getting weirder.

You see that Levi's commercial that has nothing to do with jeans but going to other frontiers or something haha?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rahjian
Maybe 11/2 something will happen in Europe. 112 is Europe's equivalent of our 911 emergency dial. Illuminati love numerology and one of the next "cards" is big ben blowing up.

Just so as you know, Big Ben is in the UK and 112 has no significance in the UK whatsoever.
Our emergency number is 999.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Ok After reading your article you posted and listening to a coast to coast interview about the topic, I am now very scared of what mankind can do and probably will do all in the name of science, if this thing can kill up to 4.4 billion people, and they dont care because they just want to see what will happen when they turn that switch on , is just unimaginable to me and I think I have read enough things on doomsday events, so I might just be signing off for a while...lol I have enough stress in my daily life, and nov 9th is right around the corner... this to me is just crazy!! No wonder fema has all those plastic coffins, they know whats going to happen...and they dont care!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I enjoy listening to Terrance McKenna talk about his TimeWaveZero, and the rise of Novelty, the Eschaton etc.. Just think, if there's some sort of timeless, spaceless, singularity on our collective event horizon, drawing us and all of history into it's field of influence, it would make sense that, as we near or slip past it's event horizon, that synchronicity would increase, and time itself would start to fluctuate, whereby effects might even precede causes. It would seem to me that the new age, if we get to actively participate in it, corporeally, will be one of a whole new paradigm and worldview involving the very latest understandings of quantum physics and the non-local, holographic universe and holographic mind, and then at some point, some among us will begin to figure out that even space-time is a co-creative medium. In other words, there will be a new gateway into a realm of infinite possibility, and we will be able to freely come and go and find "pasture", the point of demarcation bounded only by love.

But woe to those who's hearts will be hardened, who will not laugh at the cosmic joke (at the expense of the devil within), and who, even though they are invited to join in the celebration, will refuse to enter, and who will be insulted.that they can no longer be taken seriously, because for them, the choice will be removed, and the nexus of judgement will be upon them - while the rest of us laugh and play under the free-dome of heaven, having rediscovered ourselves and one another as children of a loving God, the a-holes left outside looking in, no longer invited to participate.. oh what terror that would be, to have missed the boat of all ages and be left to rot away.
edit on 26-10-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

I never quite got into the whole forum posting thing, and always told myself I would stay away from it. However, I couldn't help myself when the thread about dreaming spaceships was on. The dream of giant spaceships filling the sky had one hell of an impact on me, and it didn't help that I dreamed it repetitively, so I had to post my experience. The same with this thread, I dreamed the whole Cern experiment gone wrong and I felt like I had to post. I'm hoping the Cern dream was just me picking up on this whole hype about the 9th of November and nothing else, I'm quite happy nobody else is reporting any dreams on it. But the spaceship dream is something else, and it doesn't help that more and more people experience the same thing. I understand exactly how you feel.
I've been going through a self discovery process for a while now, at the same time trying to come to terms with the concept of death, and I had reached a point where I was quite content with myself and came to peace with everything in my life, and any of the future scenarios. Only to get thrown off my path, and almost back to zero with these dreams. It's been quite terrifying; There's also an acceleration I can sense in the world, towards what I don;t know, but it's making me so anxious, even if all of me wants to handle this better, I can't seem to handle it too well. I'm sure coming on ATS only creates more anxiety, but in a way many threads here correlate so precisely with all I'm experiencing, and kinda validate for me so much of what I'm going through that I feel like I'm hooked on it. There are also so many synchronicities in my life, I'm just in a constant battle with myself and the world, and I feel like I could lose my mind sometime soon.
In a way it helps that you guys understand what I'm going through, and makes me feel that we are all one force, and whatever happens we are in this together. I'm not afraid of death, as much as I am afraid of a painful, piss ur pants kind of death, because ultimately I think death is what fuels our anxiety. I'm also quite pissed with myself for taking this so badly. If my days left aren't that many I'm just concerned I didn't allow myself to grow as much as I would've hoped, and conquered the fear of what's to come. And whenever I'm close to getting there, I just get thrown off over and over.
Sorry for pouring my heart out here. I wish I could bring in more positivity, but I guess today is not the day, and I'm honestly sorry. Hope tomorrow will be a better day, for all of us.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I completely understand where your coming from and is exactly why I keeping come back to ATS!!! I too am hooked to this site, but working 40 hours and taking care of a 2 year old , I only get a chance to check the forums for any new updates or news for about an hour after the baby is finally asleep. When I found ATS I was so excited, I have been researching all of these topics for half of my life and Im only 24 yrs old, and these are topics that no body I know is very intrested in, I guess celebrities having babies, and whos wearing what, and what movies are coming out and whos winning what in the sports section is more important then politics and possible cover ups of important events in history. But I work at a hospital and one day while eatting alone at lunch like I usually do, ( I hate it when people try to talk and eat at the same time its disgusting to me lol ) when I over heard a table of 6 or 7 surgeons and nurses talking about the UFO confrence, and they were really have a deep conversation about the possibilites of aliens, UFO's, they talked about the what if's of Area 51, and even though I didnt interact in the conversation I smiled knowing that people are waking up to the possibilites of it all. AND that made me feel not so crazy! LOL And yes ATS does add to my anxiety at times, but those are the times I sign off and go to bed. Sometimes I do take a week or so away because I am just to busy trying to enjoy my life. A few years a go my 6 month old daughter passed away due to a birth deffect and my father 2 years before her... by the time I was 20 I had lost two very special important people in my life and was not scared of death not one bit, in fact I welcomed the idea...Standing up to a man who pulled a gun on my brother inlaw, telling him if he was going to shoot anyone to shoot me and I QUOTE "SHOOT ME I WANNA DIE!" Which I think scared him seeing me react that way and he decided to walk away LOL But now I have come to terms with things I have experinced, and I have grown termendiously spiritually because of those experinces... but now that I have a 2 year old, I fear for her so sometimes its best to take a break from ats all of these conspiracies can LITERALLY eat at you... But if you ever need to talk, you got a friend in me!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sodakota

Probably so, which would put us back to the Nov 9th the date the CERN experiment is supposed to begin.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I really do not believe that this Cern experiment will be dangerous. They have done experiments in the past, and we are still here, people just blow things out of perportion and make a big deal out of nothing. If there was any real risk, that they could cause so much damage, they would not be allowed to do it. I am quite interested in seeing if they find out anything. I also don't believe that anything is going to happen in november, except maybe a stock market crash, but that could happen anytime. The future has yet to be written, so lets stop trying to write it before it happens!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I've taken some time today to just meditate on this anxiety we're all feeling, and what I realized is that I've felt more in control until now over my own life, and people altogether have felt quite in control over their future so far just because the world has been somewhat more stable. I mean, you could think about having a family, growing old, saving money for your kids' college and whatnot, whereas these days, you can barely think/plan ahead for the next days, weeks of your life. The world seems very unstable in all possible ways, and the fact that the internet allows you to find out instantly about everything going wrong in this world only takes away from us our security more and more. We're not so much in control anymore, and something bigger than us is more in charge over the outcome of our lives, our kids' lives and so on. We're not used to getting bombarded with so many ' world ending' scenarios at this rate, as nowadays, at such wide spread levels, and of course it's shredding our ego apart, and building up more and more anxiety.
What we do have control over still is our reactions, feelings, and that is something not anything in this world can take away from us. It's not easy to come to terms with such world wide negative scenarios, and it's not something we've been trained in any way to handle, so of course it scares the hell out of us, and makes us feel like something big is coming. And something big really is coming: our ego is getting shredded to pieces, and we'll have to face our 'naked' selves and handle that. That's huge. It doesn't sound like it, but such fundamental changes to our very core are a real big thing, and a lot of stress.
I know this is nothing new, and I'm not saying anything that most of us haven't thought about, but I truly feel that this big thing we're all anxious about is very much internal before anything else. It's about us confronting our biggest fears, fundamentally changing our selves, our emotions, and taking a new form of control over our lives. That's something that you can;t learn from anyone else but yourself, and you're bound to fail a few times before you get it right. Nothing wrong with that, if we insist we might be in full control again, and that can probably be the best thing that could happen to us. Under intense amounts of pressure we might escape our conditioning, and come to terms with our real selves.
Putting ideas together in writing isn't my strongest attribute, so I'm not sure how much I managed to say what I really meant to say, but ultimately what I'm trying to say is that I truly think that there is a reason why this build-up of anxiety is happening, and it;s mostly to crack open our very well built old shells, and make room for new individual ones, that will expose our real actual selves. I'm starting to embrace all these feelings, good or bad, as I'm sure they got a very well meant purpose. I'm thinking we might really be ok, actually, I'm thinking we might be great because of this. It's ultimately what matters most in this lifetime, and I welcome the changes, as long as they bring the best out of me. Not an easy thing to do, but well worth it, and I'm happy to be in this together with people like you. So let's stop worrying people about world ending scenarios and let's only worry about our own very much needed transformation. I think that;s the really big event we're all expecting. Let's not delay it any more!

@StarrGazer25: Thanks a lot for the very kind words, even if you're a stranger an ocean away, it really means a lot, and I'd love to be there for you as well if you ever need a friend. I find it so hard these days to find truly nice caring people, it;'s rly nice to find someone who can give me back some of my faith in humanity back. So thanks for that. I;m rly sorry to hear about your loss, and I;m sending you a big hug. I'm 22 and haven't had the easiest of lives either, but I've learned to understand that everything really does happen for a reason, and as long as we come out of it as better stronger people, we should be very proud of ourselves, and thankful to those who helped us. I have reasons to think that everything really is interconnected and we all help each other here, and we have very well appointed roles to push each other in specific directions. Even if they're evil, or simply not among us anymore, or whatever, I think we owe these people who have helped us along the way to give it our best shot at making the most of it, growing into exemplary individuals and helping others around just as much.I wish we could talk more in private messages, but I don't have 20 posts

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

I've been trying to unwrite something, a possibility, which could have been very bad for everyone, but now I have the distinct impression that God has heard my prayers, our prayers and has intervened somehow because now I have the sense of an open future, with lots of space and time available, whereas before I was starting to feel like a trapped miner!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

It is people like you, and me, and many many others, that the "abortion" may have been called off, and I don't mean that the experiment will no longer take place, only that for God ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE and nothing is impossible.

An evolved transformation, of course that's what God as a first last cause over history, which is love, wishes for us, to grow into him, and into a loving mutuality as a type of brothergood of man, one family in one heavenly household.

Furthermore, all suffering leads eventually to conscious suffering, and so the solution is already imbedded into the nature of the prblem and that too is probably by design, however hard it may be for us to "grok" most fully.

You are a really good person I hope you don't mind that I friended you.

YOu sound like an experienced psychologist or counsellor of some kind. You must work with people, I can tell by my power of discernment, that you are a helper of people by profession, as well as education, am I right?

Best Regards,

Rob

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I've got a bad feeling about 31st of October.
21 December 2012 is Judgement Day.
I'm a Westhamgelist and West Ham are away to the Satan worshiping Arsenal. I mean seriously, why would a football team name themselves after a bunch of weapons. They HAVE to be Satanists.
Anyway, I've got a bad feeling that we could get a proper hiding, it's been getting worse for hours and the mass hysteria which is growing in the run up to 2012 is only making me worse.
Mind you, at least I haven't reached the stage yet where I'll start believing in subliminal messages.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join